Stuff for Neo-Axis: Omniverse...

By godzillahalofan

These are some stuff like characters, ideas, and other things I'm putting. Check these out Also the cover is... More

Our Main Trio
Juan Deleon's Brothers In Arms
The Brothers In Arms' Weapons Part 1
Brothers In Arms' Weapons Part 2
Enter The Clones
HΓΆllenmaschine
Jeff Greene (Updated)
Team Government!
New Spinoff Story cover.
Portal Seperation Spin-off Series (Updated... Again)
Another Cover Spinoff Story for @Annoywriter42
Clone Wars Cover story (Updated Again)
Clone Power Armor Troopers
ARF Power Armor Boomer
The Mulitverse Support Squad Cover (Updated)
Team Sidekick!
Scene Idea
Commander Cody's New Unit
Team Warriors
Unit 59: The Mystery Ship
Gate: Thus The JDSF Fought There idea
The Silver Six Ideas
Pairings.
Reinforcements for the MEF
Star Sabers
Remade Covers of @mothrashines3 stories
Durant Brother's Demon Owl Forms
New Reich Flag
New Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought There Idea
Ideas for Chapter 2
Wolfenstein In Special Region Concept Idea
New Name and Flag for the Renegade Japanese Empire
Commander John story
Liberty Eagle Flag
New Female Character: Alexa
Unit 59/White Zeta Ideas
New Covers
Rewrite Ideas
Kitsune or Okami
New Covers Part 2
Movie Spoof Multiverse
Cover and Story Idea for @brigadercoldsteel
Ideas for 665th Sith Brigade @BrigaderColdSteel
New Covers Part 3

Untitled Adrian Jackson Story

104 4 54
By godzillahalofan

This was request by JuanDeleon198. I hope you like this.

Title: Feel Free To Suggust.

Characters:

*Adrian Jackson The Clone Mutant Assassin

1.

or

2.

Info:
He happened to have a genetic mutation that makes him more violent and aggressive. Has a faster speed that outflanks any Jedi or any Force User. This puts every Clone Assassins and Clone Berserkers to shame as he is much better at close combat. He does use some ranged weapons. He also has control of his temper and has a nice personilty so don't anger him or you unless his fury.

*Buzz Frost

*Senior Commander Monnk (Commands all Scuba Troopers)

*Wilkie Rayne

*Stone Condor

*ARF Commander Trauma (He doesn't die in John's Universe. In Command of the ARF Troopers)

*Lieutenant Snapper (Used to be part of the 41st Elite Corp)

*Major CC-1283 "Hammer" (He gets annoyed when someone mistakes him for the other "Hammer" the ARC Trooper. He pefers to be called by Major Hammer)

*Commander Strek

*Commander Dappa (Command of the BARC Troopers)

*Alastor

*Lego City Adventures Characters (Roastie is in there as well and Clemmons is dead)

*Darth Vader/Dark Side Anakin

Info:

Since Palatine was able to create his empire much early and the death of Obi-Wan, he has now become a Sith and doesn't get burn. He is tasked by his master to kill Adrian Jackson because since he's part of the resistance, he's a great threat. He will be accompied by Purge Troopers, Jedi Hunters, Jedi Hunter Commandos, Covert Ops, Clone Assassins, Clone Berserkers, and Smog's Squad. Maybe he'll meet his alternate self where he has to wear a suit after being burned and considers this alternate's Palatine as a weak old man

Universes They'll Going To:

*The Silver Six Universe (This is the universe I really want the to go really badly. I have the book of it and I'm wondering if maybe JuanDeleon198 and mothrashines3 have the book of Silver Six)

*Titanfall Universe (Maybe one of the characters could get a Titan)

*Next Gen Universe

*Star Wars Sequel Trilogy (It's set in an alternate reality from the normal Star Wars Universe).

Here's a Reason:

*Battlefield Universe

Preview:

[Shows me in the interview room with the cast for the upcoming spin-off story]

"So what do you all think for the upcoming story of yours Adrian Jackson?" I said.

"Really looking foreward for that." Adrian responded.

"I hope to see myself develop." Commander Dappa said.

"I hope there are some clankers to blow up." Wilkie Rayne said exciting before being elbowed by Major Hammer.

"Cut it out Wilkie."

"Sorry. Got a little too excited."

"And what's your thoughts of being the villian for the Adrian's story Anakin or is it Darth Vader?" I asked.

"Well call me either." Anakin said as he chuckles. "But just call me Darth Vader. And your question, I'm looking forward since I been ignored from the series and it would be nice to get a role in that upcoming spinoff story."

"I'm can't wait to show my crush on Duke!!!" Freya said excitedly. Everyone stared at her and that's where Freya realizes her secret crush got spoiled because of her big mouth. "Hmm..... Maybe I need to grab something." she said before leaving the room.

Duke wasn't sure but did had that feeling when he and Freya were in High School. "Well looking forward for that."

"I have a question for you?" Commander Trauma asked.

"Yes?"
.
"Are you saying that we're going to some Comic Cartoon Book universe?" Commander Trauma asked.

"Well I really wanted the story to be set here but the story could also have you all go to different universes in one single story. And I happened to have one." I said as I revealed my Silver Six book. "Though I'm wondering if mothrashines3 and JuanDeleon198 have one if they want to suggust some ideas."

"Well I doubt it." Commander Monnk said.

"If we go to that Silver Six universe, maybe I'll crush that drone easily." Alastor remarked sarcastically.

"Maybe I'll get to explore that Moon in that universe more." Buzz Frost said.

"I think I'm with Alastor." Stone Condor said as he smashed his fists.

"Haven't thought what to say but looking forward to be in that story." Commander Strek said.

"Me too." Snapper said as well.

"I think that's all for the interview everyone." I said.

[The cast left the room except for me]

"Well see you all for a Special Chapter." I said waving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
17.6K 422 33
Line Ark the last surviving city state in a dystopia of corporations and a polluted Earth. The United States of America the last surviving democracy...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...