sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

divine dog

17K 1K 355
By keikaminari

"MEGUMI...YOU AREN'T GOING TO RANDOMLY STRIKE ME, ARE YOU?" Y/n wrapped her arms around her chest, standing in a way that showed nothing but caution.

Megumi, who was standing a few yards away from
y/n, shook his head in assurance. "No, no. It won't attack."

"...It?"

Y/n watched Megumi bring his arms out in front of him, his pinkie and ring finger on his right hand separating from his middle, index, and thumb, forming a V-shape. His left hand then clasped around his right hand, sitting in the crevice between his thumb and index finger.

Black dust started to arise in Megumi's shadow, which was cast by the bright moon above. "...Eh?"
Y/n whispered, the air taking the form of a black dog.

The animal wagged its tail, panting heavily with its tongue hanging out. It had three red dots on its head, connected by red lines that created a small triangle.

Y/n's eyes lit up almost instantly. "Dog!!" She bent down to the ground and held out her arms, the dog galloping towards her.

"My technique is called Ten Shadows." Megumi began, watching his black dog lick y/n's cheek. "I summon shikigami that I can use in battle. This one, is Divine Dog."

"That's the best technique ever!!" Y/n praised, rubbing the belly of the animal. "What other animals can you do?"

"Uh, well, a large owl, a serpent, toads, an elephant...Nothing super insane."

"Woooooowwww, that's so cool, Megumi!" Y/n looked up to her, her joyful face making his stomach flutter.

He quickly looked away, his cheeks dusted in a light shade of scarlet. "...Thank you."

"Divine Dog, wanna play catch?" Y/n jumped to her feet, lifting her palm face up and creating a small ball from her blood.

"Wait, y/n. We shouldn't be messing around outside, or we could get in trouble—"

"Fetch!!" Y/n punted the black blood ball down towards the football field, Divine Dog leaping down the steps to chase after it.

Y/n laughed with glee, quickly running down the stairs to run after the dog. "Y/n!" Megumi called out in hopes to stop her, but she was already down in the field , playing with his shikigami.

He scoffed and shook his head, closing his eyes with a small grin. She's in her own world...

As Megumi casually made his way down the stairs, Gojo watched the event occur from inside the school, observing the two get along from the window. "...She's grown up so much..." He smiled, his eyes following y/n as she ran around the field with Divine Dog.

After enjoying seeing Megumi and y/n socialize like old times for a few minutes, he continued down the hall to get ready for the night.

"Divine Dog, come get it!" Y/n waved the ball in her hand, the animal running happily towards her. She turned to Megumi, tossing the ball to him.

He fumbled to catch it, startled. "You want me to play with him?" Megumi questioned as he held the ball in the air, Divine Dog jumping to try and get it.

"Yeah, do you not play with him?"

"...No, not really. I treat my shikigami as combat tools, not really as pets." He explained, tossing the ball to y/n for her to catch.

"Oh...Maybe if you play with your skikigami more, they'll fight even harder in battle. Because they'll want to protect you." She grinned, moving the ball sideways and watching Divine Dog prance back and forth to try and fetch it.

Megumi scoffed. "...Yeah, maybe you're right—"

Suddenly, Divine Dog jumped at y/n, encasing it's mouth around her wrist and digging it's sharp teeth into her skin.

"...Eh?" She whispered, looking down to see the animal hanging off her arm. "...OWWW—"

"Shit!" Megumi ran towards her, Divine Dog turning into dust as he retracted his technique. "Oh my god, y/n, I'm sorry." He apologized as he caught up to her, slipping his sweater off of his head.

"N-No, i-its fine—ouch." She stuttered, looking down at her injured, bloody wrist through her blurry vision.

She looked up to see Megumi slip his long sleeve off of his arms, revealing a white tank top he wore underneath. He quickly straightened the sweater out, wrapping it tightly around her wrist. "I'm going to try and stop the bleeding until we get to
Dr. Ieri's—Is she even awake? Dammit." He cursed under his breath, applying pressure to her arm.

Y/n looked up to Megumi, who was nervously looking at her wrist, his hands trembling as he tried to solve the problem. "...Megu—"

"I don't know what got into him. I'm sure he didn't mean to bite you." He whispered, his voice going hoarse with panic.

"Oh—Uh—Don't be sorry, but Megu—"

"Here, let's go to the restroom to clean it off—"

"There's no need for that—"

"Yes there is, you could get infected if we leave
it be—"

Y/n suddenly slapped her hand over his mouth, Megumi's eyes looking up from her wrist and to her face with pure shock. His cheeks started to heat up for some reason, as the sudden contact with her soft hands against his cold face felt...comforting.

"...I don't remember you being so jittery..." She grinned, dropping her hand from his face and placing it on the back of his right hand, which was holding his sweater against her wrist.

Megumi's gaze shifted from her eyes to her hand, her picking up his hand and his sweater to reveal her wrist...

which was now completely healed.

"...How did you...—"

"I can manipulate blood, remember? It hurt of course, but I just needed some time to treat the wound." She lifted her wrist, brushing her index finger across the now healed skin.

Megumi felt his legs give out, him falling down onto the field. "Don't scare me like that, okay?" He sighed, putting his arms out behind him and leaning back on his elbows.

Y/n chuckled. "Sorry, my bad." She apologized, sitting in front of him on the grassy turf. "...I'm glad that you and I are still able to hang out like this."

Megumi looked up to her, an eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?"

"I figured since it's been ten years, we wouldn't have been able to be so comfortable around each other...But I'm glad it's just like old times." She smiled.

Megumi's stomach tightened, him biting the inside of his cheek. "...Y...Yeah...Me too...I remember when you broke our fence playing baseball. Gojo was pissed when he found out."

"Really? Why?"

"...Because you put a hole in the fence."

"...That's bad?"

"...Well, yeah. No kid should hit a ball so hard that it breaks through wood."

"...You mean that wasn't normal?"

Megumi's forehead creased, and his lips pressed together, him laughing through his nose. "Hey are you laughing, Megumi? It was a serious question."

"S-Sorrry, it's nothing, really."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 22.3K 28
โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
828K 33.4K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
300K 15.4K 17
โ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/01/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‹๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...