Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

由 niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... 更多

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

89

543 12 3
由 niallswhoran13

(Unedited I'm sorry!!)

Bree Tyler

Welp, here we are.

Harry forced to take me to the doctors, the mix of being sleep deprived and the constant dizziness feeling, I've been pretty bitchy towards him. He was getting angry with me and insisted that I went to the doctors. I tried to argue with him and complain that there was no way I was going to the doctors office, but he didn't put up with it anymore and was getting frustrated about the attitude I had been having with him. And frankly, so was I.

So the doctors is where we are.

We're both sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called back. I had just filled out a form and handed it to the receptionist, so we should be getting called back to see the doctor soon.

"What do you think the doctors gonna say?" Harry asked, the minute I sat down next to him on the couch after handing in the filled out document to the front desk.

"I'm not sure." I pondered, looking at the fish tank in front of me. I've always been curious about why doctors offices or dentist offices have put fish tanks in the waiting rooms, but I'm curious about everything.

"Do you want me to go back with you?" He questioned, although whatever answer I responded with he'd come back into the doctors room with me regardless.

"Do I have a choice?" I shook my head, holding his hand in my own.

"Glad you've started to learn that." He smirked, making me chuckle under my breath and kiss his lips that had been curled up.

"Bree Tyler?!" A friendly nurse popped her head through the door. She smiled at me when I stood up at the mention of my name.

Me and Harry walked over to the nurse, she murmured a "right this way," as she showed us towards a room that had a smell of chemicals and bleach.

Me and Harry walked in, she motioned for both of us to sit in the chair. I noticed the way she kept giving Harry weird looks because I was the only one supposed to be in here, but I suppose his intimidating resting bitch face; or just his face in general scared her from telling him to leave.

"I'm Nurse Pauline." She smiled, pointing at her plastic name tag clipped on her light blue scrubs.

After conversing for awhile, just typing in some information about me into the computers and leaving it for documentation, she spoke again.

"Okay..." she hummed, clicking the last key on the standalone keyboard. "Doc should be in here shortly." She smiled, leaving me and Harry on our toes and exiting out of the room.

She didn't discuss any important information, more just about why I was here and how I felt but I didn't go into detail and she didn't respond to my questions in anyway besides just typing them down.

"I'm nervous.." I bit my quivering lip, looking over to Harry. He looked me up and down, rubbing his hand up my thigh and over my center that had been covered up by a layer of jean material.

"Harry!" I smacked his hand away, "you'll tease me anywhere.." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Miss Tyler?" I heard a males voice and a head peek in behind the door. Fuck, I keep getting distracted. How long has the doctor been standing there?

"Oh hi." I smiled, awkwardly waving.

"Ah, yes and before you ask I saw all of that." He smiled with a low chuckle, his eyes looking like he just saw the pits of hell.

"Really?" I gasped, covering my mouth in embarrassment. I looked over at Harry, who just shrugged like this was an accomplishment.

"Don't worry, I've seen worse." He smiled, showing his crooked teeth. I lowly chuckled out of my embarrassment.

"Anyway." He cleared his throat, "let's get this show on the road, shall we?" He hummed.

"We shall." We both smiled as if he never saw anything and was just a doctor testing just another patient.

"Alrighty, you can call me Doctor McConay." He bit his lip, shuffling through a pair of paper and looking at them through the reading glasses. "And what seems to be the problem Miss Tyler?"

"I-I feel.. I don't know." I shook my head softly to the side. "It's just something that I've never felt before, it's mainly my thoughts in my head. I keep getting distracted, and lost. Like an endless cycle of a nausea wave in my stomach." I ranted like this was free therapy, definitely not free.

"Hm." Dr. McConay hummed, placing his finger on his chin. "Are you sexually active?" He pointed at both of us, looking me and Harry up and down.

"No shit." Harry spat, crossing his arms and leaning back into the chair. I glared at him, and he surrendered his hands in the air.

"Oh, you don't even need to ask me that. If you're thinking I'm pregnant, you're surely wrong. I can't have babies." I swallowed, biting my nails in anticipation. "I'm infertile." I winced lowly.

"Hmm." Doctor hummed, probably in curiosity of what the hell could be wrong with me.

I felt my stomach start to ache again, and I winced lightly. My head pounded again, I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Miss Tyler, you're most likely pregnant." Doctor McConay spoke, making my eyes widen.

"No, I can't be. I already told you Doc." I shook my head to the side, my mouth agape because he simply couldn't be more wrong then he already was.

"I'm a doctor, I know my fucking shit honey." He raised his brows at me with a small wink, making me pop my tongue at the vulgar language he used. But who am I to talk? I was fine with it, but I didn't know you could throw around words at work like that.

"You're not understanding. She told me she's infertile, and she is. She doesn't have a period, so it's clearly something else."  Harry butted in, and the Doctor shushed him with his finger pressed against his lips.

"Miss Tyler, this sounds weird but I do want you to take a pregnancy test. You'll pee in a cup, and it'll be one hundred percent accurate, okay?" Doctor McConay suggested.

"Pointless, but alright." I sighed, as the doctor handed me a cup and I walked out into the hallway to the bathroom.

I opened the door, and the buzzing lights flickered on. I sat the clear cup on the wooden table next to the toilet, and pinned my hands on the counter.

"Could I really be pregnant?" I looked at my tired face in the mirror, my eye bags making it look like I haven't slept in forever which is in fact accurate.

I grabbed the under of my eyes, and peeled them down to reveal red. I blinked a few times, releasing them and clapping my cheeks together with the palms of my hands and pointed fingers. I took a shaky deep breath, as I looked at the empty menstrual cup, and shook my head to the side.

"I'd only be pregnant if my dreams came true." I sighed, walking over to the toilet and pulling my pants down.

This was utterly pointless, but whatever Doc says, goes. I bit my quivering lip, and caught a tear that was streaming down my right eye.

I pissed into the cup, and put it into the built in transporter that you would place the piss cup in for running tests and different things like that, it gets sent to the doctor and they test it.

I walked back into the doctors room, squinting  when the bright LED lights hit my eyeballs. I brushed my hair behind my ears, and sat down waiting next to Harry.

I bounced my knees up and down, the pregnancy results would be back in a few minutes. But why was I so nervous, hm? It's going to be negative.

"So, are you two a couple of daters?" Dr.McConay invaded and looked between Harry and I, but I didn't mind.

"If sugar daddies count as boyfriends, then I suppose." Harry smirked, making me groan and make a mental self note in my head to not take Harry anywhere, but who am I kidding? I'll probably forget about the note to self I mentally made in a matter of ten minutes.

"That's interesting." Dr. McConay tutted, taking a sip from his branded Starbucks coffee cup, making an 'Ah,' sound when his lips detached from the caffeine.

"He's just playing around, Harry is my boyfriend." I smiled, looking at Harry who's face looked so kissable yet so jokester. And his jokes weren't even that outstanding, anyway.

I was beginning to become calm, but it immediately stopped when I saw the menstruated cup had been tested. He was running over the results, and his lips stayed in a monotone line, that's a face that doctors and nurses have to master when breaking heartbreaking or happy news. Really keeps the patients on their toes while they are filled in on the news, whether it be good or bad.

"Miss Tyler..." Dr. McConay shakily swallowed,  "you're pregnant sweetheart."

I didn't know what to think.

Time slowed down, this wasn't real. I can't be pregnant, I don't have my period. I've never gotten my period and I'm a fucking twenty one year old.

"Impossible." Me and Harry both said at the same time, and the doctor shrugged his shoulders and sat the test results down.

"Apparently not." He raised his brows, and folded his hands on his stomach.

I want children, but Harry couldn't possibly be a father. Yet, I intended to spend the rest of my life with him. I promised him that I couldn't have kids, and now I'm 'pregnant.'

I won't believe it, until I start to see a bump on my stomach, I won't believe it till I see it.

"Bree?" Harry whispered in my ear, "we need to talk. Now."

"We do." I swallowed.

"I'll give you two your time, I'll be on my way let me know when I'm allowed back in my own office." Doctor spoke up, and I nodded as a tear of what I didn't know the emotion behind it held, slithered down my cheek. It didn't make it off my face, because Harry wiped it with the pad of his thumb.

"B-Bree." Harry whimpered softly, he's never cried in public before. But this is all new things we've never experienced. "Y-you t-told me that y-you c-couldn't have k-kids." His voice broke, into millions of stutters that broke my heart even more.. I promised him that I was infertile, and that's why we felt each other without protection.

"H-Harry, baby..." I said, holding his cheek as he let out a low sniffle. "I-I s-swear I've never gotten m-my period. I-I wouldn't m-make y-you create a c-child with me." I sobbed, I couldn't help myself.

"I-I can't b-be a f-father, Bree." He shook his head, "y-you know that."

"H-Harry I'm not pregnant." I shook my head, "like we both said-"

"It's impossible." We said at the same time, and we only shook our heads slowly to the side.

"T-the Doctor even said that h-he knows h-his shit. Th-the test is one hundred percent accurate." His fingers tangled with the ends of my hair.

"W-what does this mean f-for us, my love?" I bit my quivering lip.

What if he leaves me?

I couldn't live with myself anymore if he left me, this is all too much. I can't be pregnant, I don't even have a period!

"You know w-what it means." He choked, making my eyes widen at the thought of what he means. His head hung low, and my fingers brushed through his hair, tears poured down his eyes and hit his lap. I tried to catch them like he had with mine, but I couldn't, his tears poured out too fast.

No, no, no!

"A-are you l-leaving me?" I shakily stuttered, he can't leave. I'd give up my baby for him to stay, but I can't be pregnant! I can't be!

"God, no." He shook his head to the side, rubbing his eyes. "I couldn't live with myself if I ever left you."

"Harry, I-I'll give u-up the b-baby, we a-aren't ready." I sighed. I lied, I was ready for a baby. He wasn't.

But relationships, they're complicated. One person loves vanilla ice cream and the other loves chocolate. She likes scary movies, and he doesn't. She wants a baby, he does not. Maybe ice cream flavors and having children would be considered incomparable, but they aren't. It's the same concept, just ones more serious. Put it this way, she loves vanilla, but he only likes chocolate. You wouldn't buy a tub of vanilla ice cream that only you'd eat, and he wouldn't buy a tub of chocolate ice cream that only he'd eat. You'd either buy two tubs of the different flavors, or no tub at all. And that's what's I'm going to do with this 'baby.' There's going to be no baby at all.

Even if I'm broken in the end.

"S-stop putting m-me before you." He grazed his hand along my cheek. "Bree, I don't like children. B-but whatever you c-choose I'm fine with."

"You say that." I swallow, talking more clearly as the tears slowly started to fade as he told me that he wasn't going to leave me no matter what. Who am I kidding? It was a lie, and I couldn't convince myself that it was not. "But you'll leave once I've got the crying baby in my arms. You don't like Chip, what'll make you love a baby?"

"I k-knew that's how you felt." Harry whispered to himself, rubbing a hand through my untamed hair.

"What do you mean?" I quivered with my voice cracking, as he brought the pad of his middle finger under my mascara dripped eyes and lightly wiped the makeup that I cried away.

"Chip's the closest thing you've got to a baby." He swallowed, making my throat hitch. I've never put it that way, but in the end it all made sense. I wanted Harry to like Chip the same way I do. Wanting to take him on walks or somethings fun like that. Even feeding him was beneficial to my standards. Because if I had this baby, I would want Harry to live for it, take after it too. But Harry wasn't ready for a responsibility like that. He said it himself, and remotely, I agree.

He's the leader of the mafia, how could someone look after their child while they're out leading some group? He strives off of money, that's what he does. He kills people, he's no good to everyone but me. He has my heart wrapped around his finger, and it'll never unravel.

He needs to be honest, he'll leave if I have this child. I still don't even think I'm pregnant, it's impossible. I know he doesn't want it, and the baby isn't even real probably. Fake test just to get us all rallied up for nothing. There is not even a probability that this baby will survive all nine months or even at birth. I'm infertile and don't have a period. It's impossible, we're impossible.

The doctor knocked on the door, we've probably kicked him out of his own office for thirty minutes. The sounds of frantic wailing on the other side of the door are probably fearful. Dr. McConay, walked straight through the door and made eye contact with me, I was sighing in my hands that barely hid my face.

The doctor looked at me, he tilted my chin up forcing me to look right back at him in the blue eyes that stared a little too deep into my soul.

"You guys don't want the baby?" The doctor spoke, and I was about to respond, but Harry did first.

"What do we do if we aren't ready?" Harry said, making the Doctor lightly pull away from my chin look at Harry who's eyes had been red and bloodshot so much that you'd think he's high.

"Many options." The doctor clicked his tongue and folded his arms over his chest. "You can give it up for adoption. Or maybe take a chance on the baby and just have it, see where your family life starts from there?"

What do I do? What do I do? What do we do?

"I don't know!" I groaned in stress, looking around the room that seemed blurry.

"How is this possible? I've never gotten a period! I'm infertile." I looked up at the doctor, and he came close to me.

"Expect the unexpected." He shrugged, making me look around the room and him in the eyes.

"You're not a very comforting doctor." I looked at him, his face looking so sticky and punchable.

"Sometimes, the truth hurts Miss Tyler." He sighed. "Deal with it."

"This whole thing is absolute bullshit!" I stomped my foot, standing up from my seat and taking Harry's hand in mine. "I'm not pregnant, you're lying!"

"Okay." Dr. McConay smirked, making me just want to slap him silly.

I looked around, seeing a mini fridge with a case full of waters, I smirked to the best of my abilities. I walked over to it, silently opened it, and pulled out a plastic bottle filled with water. I swung the bottle back over my shoulder, and hit the doctor on the back with it. Was it a good self defense mechanism? Maybe not, but he was pissing me off and something tells me that he isn't really a doctor after all.

The doctor was running towards us to find me and Harry, but we had already been stepping on the gas pedal to get home.

///

A/N- hii I started writing a new book called "Merman." It's obviously a Harry styles fan fiction and it has mermaids and mythical shit like that in it. I love mermaids and stuff like that, but it's something I've never written about before. So, if you could please check it out, that'd be great!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
1.2K 68 5
ငတ်မွတ်ခဲ့ရသမျှ မေတ္တာတရားတွေကို အစ်ကိုက လုံလုံလောက်လောက်ပေးချင်ပါတယ်။
617K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
37.8K 1.7K 25
Step brothers falls in love with each other...!!! Even after trying so much not to fall for each other still Payu and Rain falls in love crazily