Miraculous Sins/One-shotsπŸ’…

By KhalynKelley

Hey I will be writing about my favorite ships adrienette, marichat,and ladynoir. Not hate is allowed here!! I... More

Information!
Let me help you princess~ Marichat SIN!
I Want To Hear You! Adrienette Sin! Part 1
Im ready~ Adrienette Sin/ part 2!
Just Something To PostπŸ€—
Adrienette Sin!!! shot
Miraculous Pictures!!!
Miraculous Crew!!!
The Sleepover/ Marichat Sin!! Part 1
The Sleepover/ Marichat/ Part 2
Author's note
My favorite ship pictures!!!!
Oops! Adrienette shot?
Homework Help~ Adrienette Sin
Caught!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ
Hey guys!
Adrienette
Kidnap By Mr. Agrest
Kidnap By Mr.Agrest: Never Coming Back
MINE!! Adrienette Sin
Adrienette Sin: Library Visits
Kidnap By Mr. Agreste : THE TRUTH
Requests.
Story Plan.
Ancient Torture
Ancient Torture: Let the fun begin
Marichat Pictures
Sneaky Hands:Adrienette Sin
Sexting: Adrienette
Handsome, but annoying! Adrinette one-shot!
My Little Dancer
The Perfect Family
IM BACK!
Homework Help
Morning Wake Up Call/Adrienette Sin
ITS BEEN SO LONG!!

Sexting : Ladrien Flashbacks

6.8K 45 45
By KhalynKelley

This is my first time writing ladrien so cut me some slack on the chapter.
This was requested by isabella_writes_
Tysm for requesting.
///////=//////////==////////=////////=//////////=///////

Summary
Ladrien been dating for 2 years now. The know each other identity and they did the deed alot of times. I mean 7 days a week. Right now Adrien was away on a fashion trip. So all the could do was face time.

🛑 WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY DETAILED. SO PLEASE CLICK OFF IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.🛑

NOW ON TO THE STORY.

<<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<<<><<

Adrien ran his hand through his hair sighing out while sitting at his desk in his hotel room. He just got done doing another photoshoot for his father. He truly missed his lady. He would go see her but she was in Paris, while he was in America.

They did have facetime and texting though. So it wasn't as boring. After sitting there for felt like hours, he got up and headed to the shower. He turned in the shower and stripped. While washing his hair he couldn't help but let his mind wonder to his beautiful lovebug.

Marinette....Ladybug, he was getting hard just thinking about the last time he showered with her. He groaned out remembering her small delicate hands wrapped around his hard member. She was on her knees sucking him off while his father was in his room.

But Adrien didn't had no care of the world. He was getting the best blowjob by his love. Her hair raven hair was wet from being right under the shower head. Her perky little mounds swaying side to side. Her hard pink nipples wanting attention.

He loved her nipples, no. Adore her nipples. Let's not forget about her tight ass. Adrien let out another groan but this time louder. His hand travelled to his now hard member.

Oh how Adrien loved her ass. Especially when he took her from behind. Enjoying watching her ass jiggled when he snap into her. Ramming into her.

Adrien mind started to wonder to a time him and Marinette who was in her hero form was having sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback~

"Oh god Adrien~." Right now Ladybug
was on Adrien's bed with her on her stomach, ass in the air. Adrien was standing behind her plunging his pointer and middle finger in her tight pussy. He was preparing her for another excellent fuck.

Ladybug was a moaning mess already. She already been ate out, coming undone 3 times until Adrien showed her pussy some mercy. He smirked at the thought of her cumming around his long thick fingers.

"Lovebug~~. Why don't you be a good hero and help a poor kitty out. He's dieing to have a sweet treat." Ladybug moans got louder when Adrien pick up his pace. He was so needy for her juices. "Come in baby bug let me taste you." Adrien whined moving his fingers even faster.

Ladybug cried out tightening around the blonde's fingers letting her juices free. Adrien immediately took his fingers out of her and got on his knees diving into the bug's pussy.

Ladybug squealed in surprise trying to move her body away from him, but Adrien dug his nails into the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her back into his face.

Spreading her ass cheeks more than they already was he practically shoved his tongue into her hole. All the poor bug could do was let out whimpers. She was so turned on by her kitty. She knew that the blonde loved her ass but not like this.

After making sure all the juice was gone, adrien removed his face from in between her cheeks. He bit her ass making her gasp in surprise. "God I love this ass." He groaned groping her. "This ass is all mines right baby?" Adrien cooed. "All yours kitty. All yours to fuck." Ladybug moaned back.

With a smile in approval he moved away from her until his member was against her hole. Marinette groaned at the touch. She was so sensitive from her orgasm. She felt like if be even put the tip of him into her she would just explode. And that's what she did. Without a warning the blonde snapped his hips forward forcing his large member into the bug's tight pussy.

"Fuck!" They yelled at the same time. "Goddamit bug didn't I just stretched your ass out two days ago!" Adrien groaned. The bluenette was just as tight as when they had their first time.

(Fyi it's possible)

All the hero could do was answer with a nod. She didn't expect the blonde to ram into her like that. She loved the mixture of pleasure and pain when he did that. So she wasn't complaining. Giving the bug time to get use of his size. Adrien begun to pull out until his tip was still her than slid back into her with a ease. He blonde earned small little moans and whimpers while doing this a couple of more times.

Picking up his pace, Adrien sat his hands on ladybug's hips pulling her back into him. "O- oh.....mmm....my gosh." The bluenette manage to chock out. After a little while the room was filled with ladybug's moans and screams, Adrien's groans, and the sound of skin slapping together. By this time Adrien would ask his lovely lady questions while they are having sex.

Not like 'how was work today's questions. No. More like 'how good am I fucking you'kind of question.

"Fuck baby you feel so good around my cock." Adrien cooed. "Tell me what is your name?"

"I-I don't know..... fuck I don't know." The bluenette cried out. The pleasure was to much to the point she didn't give a fuck about her name, only the fact that her boyfriend was fucking the shit out of her. Adrien snickered. "How fucking pathetic." Adrien took one of his hands off the bluenette's hips and grabbed her hair bring her backside against his chest.

Growling in her ear he begun to pick up his pace earning a gasp from the hero. "Do like that lovebug? Do you love it when I pull your hair while I pound into you?" Ladybug groaned in response but that wasn't the response he was looking for.

With that Adrien bended her back over with her ass still in the air. And took his member out of her pussy before slowly pushed it into her anual hole. "Adrien!" The bluenette shrieked, but moaned when her started to move in and out of the little hole. "Mm, looks like we have to stretch out this one some more don't you think love bug!" Adrien was in love at the sight infront of him.

His lady had sweat glistening to her neck, while face was stuffed into his pillows with her niced toned ass in the air. His hand was still in her hair while both if her hands were on top of that one. He was purely in love. Still thrusting into her hole. Adrien used his free hand to grab her right ass cheek into his hands rubbing it slightly before smacking it.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes,yes!" The bluenette chanted. She was enjoying herself just as much as he was. She liked it rough, so he gave it to her rough.

It felt like hour untill Adrien felt his balls tighten up. "I'm gonna cum!" The blunette squeaked. "Me too." The blonde responded. Right before he could do so he was pulled out of his day dream with a knock at the door.

(End of flashback)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snapping back to reality Adrien took his hands off of his member and quickly cleaned his self.

Exiting the bathroom with a rob on her quickly went to his hotel room. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming!" He yelled whoever that was still knocking. 'Swear people are so inpatient' adrien thought. Swinging the door open it was the hotel maid. Raising an eyebrow, he placed on hand on the wall. "Yes?" He questioned. "Mr. Agreste their is someone waiting to talk to you on line 4. I came up here to tell you because you didn't answer your phone.

With a 'ok' and 'thank you' he closes the door on the lady and walked to his hotel phone. Picking it up he pressed the call to line 4 and waited.

"Hey babe! Wanna chat?"
(No pun included)

<<<<<<<<>>><<<>>>><<<<<>>>>>>><<

And that's a wrap! I know y'all saying this was not sexting it's because the second part of this will be about it.

I had this idea in my mind so I was like why not just put the flashback as the first part, then the sexting the second part.
I know I'm a genius.

Anywho's I gotta jump in the bath now.
So untill next time. Bye my catbugs and pervs👋💅

Also tell me in the comments if there are some misspelled words for me. Thanks!

(1496)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 1.4K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...
350K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...
593K 9.3K 82
One shots based of our two favourite ships LadyNoir and Adrinette I do take requests. Some chapters may contain major fluff/sin
117K 1.2K 7
C O M P L E T E D βœ” DISCLAIMER: If you are here for a straight from the hip smut don't read. Each scenario has a backstory This book was solely cr...