Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Suits and Rings

466 39 57
By Crazwoolf123002

^ that's what that last image was about so ;)

"Calm down, Kevin. You're going to be fine."

Sangyeon was doing his best to help him relax his nerves but, Kevin just couldn't.

His mind was running 60 miles a second and his anxiety was through the roof. If he was nervous when he asked Jacob's parents for their permission, then today he was just completely on edge.

Today was the day. The day of the press conference. The day he'd officially take over his mom's and dad's companies. And most importantly, it was the day he'd get down and one knee and ask Jacob to marry him.

He'd gotten help from all of his and Jacob's friends, excluding Eric and Juyeon of course. So today, all of them had wished him a good luck this morning.

He was supposed to leave in about 5 minutes but he'd felt so anxious that he had to call Sangyeon for moral support.

"What if he says no? I think I'd actually die."

He heard his hyung groan over the phone for possibly the 50th time that call, "Jacob loves you. I'm sure he'll say yes. Plus, that ring you designed is absolutely gorgeous. We'll all be cheering you on at my house through the T.V."

"But what if-"

"KEVIN, IT'S TIME TO GO! THE DRIVER'S HERE WITH YOUR PARENTS!"

"Looks like that's your cue to leave. I wish you the best of luck, Kev."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

He gulped as he said a goodbye and hung up the call. He quickly went to grab the ring from his dresser and shoved into one of his coat pockets along with his phone.

He dashed down the stairs, out of the mansion and into the limo. Beside him, sat his beautiful boyfriend who sent him his breathtaking smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes?"

A lie. He wasn't ready at all. Not for any of it. Everything about today terrified him.

As soon as the door was closed shut the driver took off towards the destination.

Jacob laughed, "You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll give a great speech and be an even better CEO."

Right, all Jacob knows was that Kevin was inheriting his parent's businesses. He has no clue what was coming to him.

All Kevin could do was smile in return. No other response could formulate in his mind. He was trying not to think about anything other than both the inheritance and proposal speeches. He didn't want to forget them.

He kept repeating them over and over again in his mind and before he knew it, the car rolled to a stop. They'd arrived.

The driver got out of the vehicle and opened the door for him and Jacob, letting them step out. Immediately, they were greeted by flashing cameras and reporters screaming questions at them.

"Excuse me sirs, who are you wearing?"

"Are you employees at 'Carolyn' or 'Kade Moon Co.?'"

"Will either of you be speaking at tonight's event?"

Jacob seemed very tense so Kevin impulsively grabbed his hand, hoping to reassure him. Funny because he might need it more than him.

Even when they broke through the gate, the flood of questions seemed to never stop.

He guided his boyfriend through the chaos and into the venue to sit beside his parents and Hyunjoon, who greeted both of them formally.

Not too long afterwards, it started. Kevin's father gave an opening speech, talking about his company and what they've accomplished up til now. 'Kade Moon Co.' Praised for it's progressive style of clothing and the significant mark on the fashion industry.

Time seemed to move too fast. Kevin couldn't keep up. Employees went up and down from the clear podium as they spoke about their experiences at the company.

Before he knew it, his mother was up at the podium talking about her own company. She spoke about all of her corporation's accomplishments over the years. 'Carolyn.' A world renowned jewelry company that was recognized for its beautiful, original and high quality pieces catered to every customer.

That only reminded Kevin of the ring in his pocket. Holy shit he was so fucking scared.

He was trying his best to stay calm. He didn't want to pass out when the time came.

Before he knew it, every employee from his mother's business that was asked to speak had already spoken. It was now time for his parents to announce him as their successor. After that, he was next.

The pair walked up together, hand in hand and stood by the podium. They had the brightest smiles on their faces.

His father started, "Today, many things have been said by us and comrades but the announcement has to be made."

"As you know, we are both handing over our beloved businesses to a successor and stepping down from our position as CEO today," his mother's smile blinded nearly everyone.

"We are excited to announce that we are both handing our businesses to the same person. 'Kade Moon Co.' and 'Carolyn' will be joined together as one company."

Abnoxious whispers sounded through the crowd. Everyone was excited for what was about to come.

His anxiety skyrocketed as his parents turned towards him and his mother said, "That successor is none other than... our son, Kevin Moon. Please, give your warmest welcome to the new CEO of 'Moonlight.'"

Hyunjoon whispered a 'good luck hyung' under his breath and Jacob gave him pat on his shoulder as he stood up.

He walked up to the podium and recieved a warm hug from his parents. They both gave him a quick wish of success before they returned to their seats.

Kevin scanned the crowd of business owners, employees and reporters. He looked at every camera that was capturing the event. Every movement he made was being watched live by people across the world. No pressure....

He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and everyone who identifies as somewhere in between, my name is Kevin Moon and I'm the oldest son of Kade and Carolyn Moon. I am pleased to accept inheritance over their businesses and merge them as one."

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see both, his family and Jacob smiling proudly at him as he spoke. He swallowed, hoping to bury any of the nerves he felt.

"I may be only nineteen but I promise that I'll do my very best as the new president and CEO of 'Moonlight.' To all of the employees, I guarantee that I'll help lead us to even greater success in the future. The journey ahead of us will take a lot of hard work and perseverance, but I am certain that it'll be a rewarding experience for everyone involved. To everyone who chooses to doubt me and my ability to run this company, you'll be eating your words very soon. Everyone watching at home or future potential customers, just you wait. 'Moonlight' is going to blow your mind with everything we do from now on."

The audience clapped as they thought he was finished talking. Businessmen and women began whispering to each other about him and where they saw the company heading in the future.

Kevin cleared his throat, catching the audiences attention once more. Puzzled looks were cast on him as he adjusted his suit.

"I actually, have something else I would like to announce tonight. As much as I am confident in my ability to run a business and be successful, I need someone by my side to help me along the way."

He was shaking at this point but he wasn't going to back down. It was now or never.

"Maybe not necessarily within the business world, but I need them in my life. I need them like I need air because without them, I feel incomplete and suffocated. You see..." he trailed off to look straight at a very confused Jacob, "There's someone I love more than anything else in the world. He's the only person I've ever loved this much and I swear he's the only one I ever will."

Kevin smiled as he stepped down from the podium and grabbed his boyfriend's hands, as he pulled him towards the microphone.

Jacob looked around and then at their hands as he was dragged in front of the crowd.

He mouthed, "What are you doing, Kevin?"

"Relax. Trust me, okay?"

Kevin turned back to the curious audience with a grin, "This is Jacob Bae, my boyfriend. Yes, I'm gay. If you have a problem with it then grow the hell up, thanks!"

He made sure to add an extra bit of sass to it.

"Kevin! You can't just-!"

He whirred around to look into his lover's eyes, "Our story began with a lyric prank and at the time, I had no idea what you'd become to me. That first date, when you were laughing at Auntie Kim's jokes... I knew I loved you then. That first kiss... I knew I needed you then. I can't possibly live my life without you because, even though I said it a thousand times, I love you."

"I love you too but what-"

Jacob's eyes widened as he got down on one knee and pulled out the velvet box.

"Kevin?"

"You are my other half, my everything and most importantly... my beautiful soulmate. So my wonderful angel, would you do me a favor?," he flicked the box opened to reveal the ring.

Everyone gasped at the sight of it. It was a beautiful ring that depicted diamond encrusted angel wings. Of course it was pretty, Kevin designed it specifically for his boyfriend. No ugly ring would go on his lover's hand.

The desperation in his voice became painfully obvious as he asked the question, "Please... will you marry me, Jacob Bae?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hehehe cliffhanger...

Bet you wanna kill me right now but 😋

Y'all can suffer in anticipation until I publish the next chapter.

Mwahahahaha I'm so evil.

Anyways- there was some opposing ideas within a lot of the kids last chapter so I went ahead with my sister and decided it on my own. Sorry.

Genders nor the names of the kids will be revealed yet so once again... suffer.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature contentπŸ”ž*
8.6K 489 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
111K 5.9K 38
"You know what would stop this marriage? If we date."
7.7K 291 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.