Golden Tears of Tomorrow

By homenquincy

*NEEDS REVISION* More

Everyone Needs People To Talk To
2) Benedict Cumber batch
3) Tom Hiddleston
4 RDJ
5 Tom Holland
6 Tom Holland Cont.
7 Tom Hiddleston
8 Scarlett Johansson
9 Three Months Later
10 Eight Months Later
11) Jeremy Renner
12) The Talk
13 Welcome Home
14 Where Is She?
15 Arc Angels
16 Memory Lane
17 What Did I do?
19) Odin.....
20) Tony
21) Beth?
22) I'm Fine
23) DON'T HURT HIM
24) Brother?
25) HULK SMASH
26) I'm Sorry
27) Oh No.....
28) COME BACK
29) WAIT....what?
30) OH F***
31) Goodbye
32)Are you here?
The End

18) Loki?

17 1 0
By homenquincy

                                                               1st P.O.V Thor

Father has finally forgotten about the arc angels it seems, but now he's obsessing over the Infinity Stones.....I still think they are myths... 

Thor had gotten a white angel shortly after the incident with his father. 

Took the healers three days to heal his concussion, and when he awoke, there was a pure white angel. 

Still hard to believe that an Arc Angel sent a Pure for me... 

Pures are only used by Arc Angels for close family and friends of the personal charge. 

Thor rarely sees his pure, but when he does, it's a life or death situation. 

Thor is walking along the halls of the palace, trying to get lost in his thoughts.

Loki and him have drifted apart ever since that night, all those years ago, and he doesn't understand why. 

Plus, his coronation is soon, and he's not sure if he's ready. 

While he's been groomed for the life of a king, he doesn't find it as glamorous as it seemed like when he was a child.

 He decides to talk to Loki about his fears, even if they have not been close since the incident.

 He strides towards his room and knocks. But he hears no voice to bid him in, nor does the door open. 

He's about to leave, when he hears singing. It was very faint, but he could hear it as a woman's.

 Unable to keep his curiosity at bay, he slowly opens the door. 

Loki's room is dimly lit, but that didn't affect his ability to see the long, elaborate dagger flying towards him.

 He raised his hand, which held Mjolnir. The dagger skims by, being redirected into a wall. 

Thor goes into a defensive stance, and scans the room. His hand slides to a wall, turning on the light source, and faces his attacker. 

He had assumed it was Loki, but Loki was being levitated by a gold aura.

 Standing in front of him, with an outstretched purple hand and another dagger, was an Arc Angel. The angel was a tall brunette warrior with....beautiful, pulsing gold wings. Loki's Arc Angel....

 He drops to one knee, showing respect and a small amount of reverence.

 "Lady Arc Angel, I did not mean to frighten you, and I wasn't going to harm Loki''.

 She tilts her head to one side, "That's fine Thor, I didn't know it was you, couldn't have anyone barge in and possibly hurt him".

 She relaxed her stance, the weapon disappearing and her hand going back to normal. 

"How is Kessandra? She's doing well, yes?". He smiles slightly, "Yes, Kess and I have long discussion into the night. I can only see her when I'm in mortal danger, but I enjoy talking with her". 

She turned back to Loki, and Thor slowly rose. 

"Lady Arc Angel, what is wrong with my brother?". He walked closer, not wanting to overstep his bounds, a protecting angel is a scary angel. 

"Well, were about to find out". She says, holding out her hand.

 He slowly grasps it, and the room changes, he is in a white room.

 And there is Loki, a crumpled mess on the floor, and Thor is rooted to the spot.

 However, Lady Arc Angel ran to his side, scooping him into her arms. 

Thor was surprised that she was able to hold him so easily... Loki looks asleep in her arms, but he seems to be trembling.

 "Beth?" he asked in a soft voice, "It's okay, I'm right here, you're safe with me". 

He wrapped his arms around her neck and started to calm down slowly.

 Thor sat next to Loki, rubbing his back slightly. 

"Lady Beth? What happened to him?". 

She looked at him, then back to Loki, who nodded his head slightly. 

"He has nightmares about me. He fears that Odin will find me, or that he cannot save me from danger.... The only way to calm him down is for me to be here in his mind to comfort him". 

Thor nods slightly, and is about to ask another question, but Loki starts to shake and whimper. She rocks him, soothing him, and begins to sing.

These fancy things will never come in between

You're part of my entity, here for infinity

When the world has took its part

When the world has dealt its cards

If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart

He stopped shaking, still held her tightly, and he, much to Thor's surprise, continued the song with Beth.

Because

When the sun shines, we shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be your friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella,

Thor took Loki from Beth's arms and started to hum the lullaby softly, understanding that Loki needed all the comfort that he could get. 

Loki fell into a peaceful slumber, clutching onto Thor tightly in his sleep.

 "He loves you very much Thor, he's just afraid to show it". Beth said quietly, placing her hand on Thor's arm. 

"Then why has he ignored me all these years? I understand that he's barely 17 on midgard, but why does he push me away?", he asked, failing to mask the anguish in his voice. 

Beth smiles sadly, and places her hand on his forehead. Thor blinks, and they are back in Loki's room, where Beth is laying him in his bed.

 "He doesn't want to hurt you again, he was devastated when Odin hurt you when you tried to protect him.", she turns to face him,

 "Why do you think he spends so much time working on illusions and little tricks? He's trying to keep you safe, by distracting Odin from you.

 He pushes you away, he pushes everyone away, because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of him". 

A gold tear slips out of her eye, "Even when people call him the God of Lies, he only lies to protect everyone around him". 

Thor looks at his sleeping face, sits down besides him and cups his face tenderly. 

"I had no idea my brother was this selfless", he looks up into Beth's face.

"He wasn't always like that, when he was little, he was a sweet, caring, kind hearted boy. Now, he always worries about you and me", Beth said softly. 

"I know, I've always been there". Suddenly, the door opened, and Thor and Beth raised their weapons to potentially kill whoever just walked in.

 A pure walked in. "Ah, hello Ann, what is it?", Beth asked softly. 

"I have coordinates to your other charge, he has just been born on midgard".

 Beth nods slowly, "Go back, and protect him until I arrive". 

Anna nods and leaves the room. 

Thor looks at Beth with worry, "So you're leaving?".

 "No, I'll just use the time stone at a point in time where I can leave Loki, then come back an instant later. Don't worry Thor, I'm not leaving unless I have to". 

Thor sighed in relief, he was concerned that the best protection for Loki was going to just up and leave. 

Beth chuckled slightly, "You guys are just stuck with me, I'm afraid".

SORRY, I know I said around 3-3:30...I had to help my mom

There will be two more coming out after this one, so enjoy my spiderlings, and know I love you 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 230 27
โ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐ž-๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 147 46
[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame]
34.2K 924 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)
739K 26.5K 45
๐’๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐Œ| โAre you ever serious?โž โSweetheart, serious ...