sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

lifeline

18K 1K 623
By keikaminari

AFTER ITADORI AND Y/N'S ONE SIDED BATTLE, the two of them went to see Shoko for his injuries. After getting treated, the two of them walked down to the dining hall for dinner later that evening.

There was a thick silence between them, as they walked far apart from each other as they ambled through the hallway. Itadori glanced to y/n, who kept her eyes to the ground.

"...Sorry about that."

He hitched at her sudden attempt at conversation. "Oh, uh, don't worry about it. I've gone through a lot worse!" Itadori assured, attempting to make her feel better.

Y/n turned to him, before facing ahead. "...You're name is Itadori Yuji, right?"

"Oh, uh, yeah..." How did she know?...Dr.Ieiri never mentioned it while she was tending to my wounds...Maybe Gojo told her... "...Are you going to be a first year with us?"

"...Yeah, I guess so."

She guesses so?

"I'm kinda only here because I need to avenge someone I lost." She muttered, keeping her gaze ahead.

"...Oh...Sorry for your loss..."

"It's okay..."

"...Let's have a rematch!"

Y/n quickly turned to him, her brows furrowing. "But...You lost. Why would you want to fight again?"

"Because next time, I'll certainly beat you. Plus you're good for practice! Deal?"

Y/n blinked at the odd teen boy, before nodding in acceptance. "...Sure."

"I wonder if Itadori is alright. Him and the girl have been gone for a few hours." Nobara thought aloud as she sat in front of Megumi in the lunch room, placing down her metal tray filled with the dinner the school was serving.

Since the school was extremely small, with hardly 10 students and 4 faculty members, the dining hall itself was just a small room with a small kitchen.

There were 3 wooden cafeteria tables, the back wall made completely of framed glass, allowing a full sight of the outside school garden.

The room reeked of cooking stew and noodles, the aromas of the food sure to make any passing person hungry.

"I'm sure he's fine." Megumi mumbled, poking at his noodles with his chopsticks.

Nobara noticed his slightly weird attitude. "...So the girl...Uh, Watanabe Y/n? How do you know her?" He asked, breaking apart her chopsticks to begin eating.

"...She was a kid who got saved by a sorcerer when I was younger...Around the same time I started living with Gojo."

Nobara spat out the drink she was sipping on, covering her hand over her mouth. "YOU LIVED WITH GOJO AS A KID!?"

"...Oh, yeah. I told Itadori, but I guess I forgot to tell you."

"WELL YEAH! Why did he take you in!?"

"My sister and I were gonna be sold off to the Zenin clan. My dad didn't want that, so Gojo was sent to us to take care of us."

"Oh...Okay, continue." Nobara contained herself again, straightened up in her seat.

"...That was it."

"...That's the whole story?"

"...Mhm."

"...You weren't, like...friends or something? You seemed shocked when you saw her."

Megumi shrugged, fiddling with his food. "I mean, I guess we were friends. Tsumiki was closer with
y/n than I was. I was just surprised at how different she looked...that's all."

The doors to the dining hall suddenly opened, revealing Itadori and y/n. Megumi and Nobara turned to them, pausing their conversation. "Oi, Itadori, you're okay!" Nobara cheered.

"Yep! I feel great!" Itadori skipped to the lunch line, while y/n approached the table.

Her eyes locked with Megumi's, Nobara watching as the two made contact. "...You've grown up." Megumi spoke to her, y/n standing at the end of the table.

"...Your hair is the same." She observed, making Megumi scoff with an upturned grin. "...Ms.Ieiri needs us to go to her office."

"Both of us?"

"Mhm. Something to do with my treatment."

Megumi turned to Nobara, who gave a light shrug. He stood out of his seat and grabbed his tray to return to the kitchen. "...Alright, let's go."

As Megumi walked past y/n, she turned to Nobara, giving a light bow. "Nice to meet you, I'm Watanabe Y/n. Sorry to take Megumi away."

"Oh, Kugisaki Nobara! Don't worry about it, you can keep him." She introduced, setting her chin in her palm.

Y/n stood up straight from bow, Megumi patting her arm as he returned from turning in his tray. "Let's go."

Just like with y/n and Itadori, they walk through the hallway silent, Megumi and y/n walking a few feet away from each other.

Megumi glanced to her, realizing how many of her features had changed over the past 10 years. She was taller, of course, maybe a inch or two shorter than him. She seemed healthier body wise, as she was no longer thin and sick looking. And her hair was no longer that bowl cut that made him question her gender.

But she did have noticeable eye bags, probably from the lack of iron-rich blood.

...Man this is awkward.

"MEGUMI! Y/N!!"

Both of them jumped, freezing in their steps. They creaked behind them, seeing Gojo skip down the hall towards them. "Look at you two!! Reunited!!"

"Oh god." Megumi sighed, turning around to avoid looking at him.

Gojo wrapped his arms around the teens necks, bringing them to him and hugging them. "Ah, we haven't been together like this in a while, huh!? It's good to be back!!"

"Please let go." Megumi hissed, clearly embarrassed.

Y/n and him turned to each other as Gojo reminisced, Megumi observing as the corners of
y/n's mouth turned up, her suddenly bursting into a giggle attack.

Megumi's eyes shot open, listening to her silvery laugh with surprise. Watching her laugh made him weirdly happy, a grin spreading across his face as well.

"Thank you two for coming." Shoko entered the room in her white lab coat, Megumi and y/n waiting in chairs by the wall. She was holding a mechanism used to draw blood from an arm, along with her clipboard.

"Evening, Dr.Ieri." They greeted her, Shoko shutting the door behind her.

"If called you two in so we can discuss y/n's treatment....Fushiguro,

You're going to be her lifeline."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.2K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
142K 10.5K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...
61.8K 2.7K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...