CUDDLES? || MIN YOONGI FF|| β€’...

By innerchild_kimhit

What does it feel like to cuddle? . . . . . Good place to find it out..πŸ˜‰πŸ₯° ... More

"We are alright.."

|βˆ†| CUDDLES? |βˆ†|

75 7 12
By innerchild_kimhit

"Done..!"

Finally releasing a sigh of relief, you turn off your laptop, arranging the scattered papers into a file. You shut your eyes close and stretch your arms open lazily, cracking some bones. Your vision falls on the coffee can beside the laptop. You crawl down slowly grabbing the plastic can, in the gaze of victory.

You lift it up and say," Well..Cheers to me sisters.." and gulp it down quickly with an "ahh" sound at the end.

A sudden flash of memory strikes you, remembering to prepare food for dinner. You were about to get up, when you hear chuckling of door knob from the entrance, making you flinch a little.

You divert your gaze to the door. The door wide open to welcome a man with husky black suit, carrying a maroon office bag, messy hairs, sweaty forehead and a small tender smile on his unbelievably handsome face.

A smiles crawls down your lips , learning it is non other than your husband.

But suddenly confusion hovers you, making your head turn towards the clock hanging behind you. Your eyes opens wide before immediately turning your head towards him.

"Am I dreaming or you are actually early today Yoongi?" You say in utter confusion.

"Why? Planning to run away with milkman?" He says with a blank face holding a sexy smirk, still standing in the entrance square trying to remove his shoes.

"Wh-hat? No-o! It's just that....you weren't joking when you said you were coming early..now I see.." You reply scoffing at his question, laughing a little .

You walk slowly towards him in happiness, and proud, learning he kept his promise. A beautiful grin appears slowly on your way. Whereas he, takes a few steps towards you before placing his bag on the side table, and opening his arms with a smile.

You run your hands around his neck and stick you cheek with his, dispite he is sweating. He snakes his hands around your waist, pulling you closer and attaching your bodies.

You tighten you hugs around him inhaling his sweet aroma, you close your eyes in satisfaction of love and longing. He tightens his hold around your waist, now his now nose nudging the crook of your neck.

You were so busy snuggling that you didn't realize it's already good amount of time you both hugging.

Your hands makes its way to his chest gently pushing him, but his hands still holds your waist, sticking around you.

"Are you tired...?" You ask him, looking into his eyes.

He nods with a pouty smile, and leans in, hoping you would kiss it. But you playfully pushed him away with the widest grin.

"Go...get freshen up! You stink like Gas station!" You laugh loudly after your funny assumption, but he looks at you in 'so much' disbelief and mouth wide open, calculating your sentence.

"What did you just say?!.." He slowly starts walking towards you, removing his Rolex and ready to chase you. You throw your hands at the distance in surrender.

"Okay...okay...I'm sorry-y" You said between your whimpers to stop him.

"Alright...wait till the bedtime..you are surely gonna regret this.." He says with a smirk of victory.

"Lets see babe.." You said with a smirky seductive smile and sigh a little. "Get freshen up...I know you are hungry." You said , now with an assuring smile.

He nods and make his way towards the bedroom. He slides his left hand around your waist, showing gummy smile. You smile cheekily to his cuteness. And push him towards the room playfully.

You watch him walking towards the bedroom with a smile, once he disappears, you make your way to the kitchen sink. You wash your hands in order to get ready to prepare dinner.

Time goes by very fast unknowingly. You prepare dinner for both of you. The bubbly voice of boiling soup fills your ears, the spicy aroma of food engulfs the kitchen territory. You stir the boiled noodles in soup feeling hungry.

You take a sip of soup, gulping it down and closing your eyes ensuring the taste.

Suddenly you feel a pair of hands snaking down your belly and a slight bony weight on your shoulder. You flinch in fright, processing the situation.

"Calm down....it's me babe" He speaks against your skin. Your bodies starts absorbing each other's heat and removing the invisible gaps between you both.

"You scared me Yoongi." You say in sweet strict tone, focusing on food. Your head suddenly tilts a little when he rests his chin on your shoulder.

After a cold tiring day your touch relaxes him easily. He doesn't show it easily but loves skin ships with you. Even now, he inhales your lustful scent, which relaxes him completely, it feels like the burden and responsibilities has made its way through over him.

As for you, you enjoy it as well, as it means heaven with pleasure of love, caring and many more emotions at once to you.

"Babe...?" He asks in cute husky voice, holding you tightly against his chest, while you doing your work.

"Hmm...?" You responded smoothly.

"I'm sleepy..." He said, snuggling more.

"Just a little more, than we can head towards sleeping....okay?" You said assuring him, holding his arms around your waist.

"Nope..!" He says quickly, making a balloon face as if he is angry. You turn your head in confusion, due to sudden drastic change in Yoongi's behaviour, but immediately understood that he is sulking. You divert your attention back on stove and said.

"Well.... First get your filthy tummy full! And stop pouting you look like Puffer fish." You said with strict tone with a scoff at the end.

There was a sudden silence for a minute. You were about to check on Yoongi when he just-

"You know what? F*ck it..." You heard him calmly until he pulls away and turns you around, making you jump, with you legs around his torso. You open your eyes wide in shock calculating the situation.

"Yoongi! What are you doing?!" He ignores your calls and turn off the stove behind him. You hit him on his chest to put you down. He grabs one of your hands and pulls you in and gives a quick peck on your lips.

"Stop making me regret this for you babe..." He says now moving towards the bedroom, holding your butt tightly more like ass.

"C'mon Yoongi...you aren't doing it." You said rolling your eyes , while your hands on his nape and shoulder.

"I really wasted my time making dinner for u-" He cuts you.

"Stop talking..." He says still carrying you to the bedroom. You roll your eyes once again in annoyance, as you are used to it.

Once he reached the bedroom, he stops before the edge of the bed and throws you mercilessly on the mattress.

"What the hell Yoongi?! It hurts!!" You wince in pain as your butt comes in contact with hard wooden bellow the mattress.

As you are busy hissing in pain, you notice him taking few steps away from the bed, confusion strikes you.

"What are you doing?" You ask him still grabbing your butt , paining like anything.

He smirks at you, then turning the smirk into gummy grin. He starts running in 'tiny'. You widen your eyes, as you realise that he was gonna jump.

"Yoongi stop! Don't do this- STOP! YOONGI!! BAB-!" You scream, when he jumps and directly lands on your chest, engulfing you into a big Koala hug.

You wince in pain once more, meanwhile he snuggles into your chest inhaling your scent, he tangles his legs with yours and hugs you tighter.

You exhale an angry sigh.

"You need to stop being bipolar Yoongi!" You try to struggle out of his grip, but he snuggles more into your chest near your neck.

"Just few minutes.....please?" He pleads against your neck, his voice becomes hefty as your clothes absorb his voice.

You sigh in defeat, understanding his situation and started to rub his back slowly.

"You could have just asked me..." You speak, now the other hand ruffling his hairs.

He looks up at you with chubby cheeks, "What?" He asks.

"That you needed something like this...." You respond. You move your hands from his hairs and pinch his nose, making him scrunch his nose.

"Alright! Shall I ask it now?" He asks in excitement, jumping a little, showing his gummy smile. You nod and chuckle at his bun face.

"Y/n? Can I get some cuddle-wuddles?" He asks finally, smashing his face again into the crook of your neck.

You laugh out loud at his phrase.

"You need some cuddle-wuddles?" You imitate him playfully, brushing his hairs , pulling him closer until his nose nudges you chin.

"Yes...I need cuDdLe-WuDdLes~" He says in 'voice' , laughing at himself. You chuckle at his cuteness once again.

Slowly the laughing sounds fade, as you stopped laughing, and started caressing him. You slide your hands from his hairs to his ears, tracing it. He feels comfortable and relaxed once again, as he closes his eyes. Your hands slowly makes its way towards his cheeks, giving him tingly sensation, you scratch his cheeks softly like a cat. Then your hands move towards his forehead, removing his strands and kissing it slowly. While he caresses your waist slowly.

You can feel him comforting himself. He tucks his head upwards asking for a kiss. You smile warmly before placing a peck on his lips, followed the nose and finally the forehead again.

He snuggles back in satisfaction.

He slowly speaks,"Y/n...?"

"Hmm...?" You ask him, still closing your eyes.

"I love you..." He said smiling a little. You smile to yourself as you can feel him smiling.

"Love you too Yoongi" You said, as your breath brushes his hairs. He smiles in satisfaction and tightens his hug around you.

You stay there caressing him passionately and softly for a good amount of time, as you enjoy brushing his hairs, until you notice he isn't moving. You look downwards, to check on him. A warm smile appears on your lips as you watch him sleeping soundly.

You pull away from him stepping on floor and cover him with the blanket. You kneel down to his level, and adore his sleeping squishy face. You smile ear-to-ear and brush his hairs.

"Your mom was right.... You really look like a steam bun..." You laugh silently and get up, eye vision still not leaving him.

You tuck him in and bend down to kiss his cheeks.

"Sleep well baby..." You said whispering and made your way out of the room.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡThe Endㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
1.2M 94.8K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.1M 60.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...