sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

vampire technique

19.1K 1.1K 455
By keikaminari

2007 - past

"We're ready for you!" Shoko stuck her head out into the hallway and turned to Valentina and y/n, who were sitting outside.

Valentina turned to Shoko, before standing out of her chair and gently holding onto y/n's wrist. "Thanks again for getting us in with Dr.Kusakabe, Shoko! I can't thank you enough." She thanked her best friend as they walked through the door, entering a short hallway.

"Ahhh, it was no problem. Being a medical assistant has its perks." Shoko grinned.

"All right, let me see..." Dr.Kusakabe mumbled under his breath, plopping down in his stool as y/n sat on the examination table, and Shoko and Valentina sat in chairs against the wall.

Kusakabe was the Jujustu Tech official doctor. He was a tall and slender young man, with long black hair that often covered his eyes. People always questioned where he was looking, as his hair made it impossible to see his glare. Rumors say that underneath his bangs, he actually has no eyes.

He pulled a pen from the chest pocket of his white coat, clicking it as he scanned his clipboard. "...Before I explain everything, tell me one more time what your concern with y/n is."

"Right. Well, Gojo mentioned that y/n bit his neck once and drank his blood. Gojo says Megumi also experienced this, but y/n tried to kill a goose first before biting his neck??

And she keeps whispering the word blood in Spanish. But I never hear her whisper blood when she's around me!

Not only that, but I keep finding these small, black objects around the house, or in the pockets of her clothes. They sometimes they look like toothpicks, circles, squares; basically just random shapes.

Oh, and her eye bags! She's sleeping 8 hours every night, but bags are forming under her eyes. That's not normal for a 5 year old, is it?"

"...Okay." Kusakabe whispered, writing down a summary of what she said. "So, I took some blood test on y/n, did a scan, and conducted some physical test. Basically, it has to do with the development of her cursed technique."

"Really?" Valentina said shockingly, her and Shoko perking up.

"Her blood levels are extremely low naturally. Almost nothing. Really, it's a miracle she's even alive in the first place with the amount of blood running in her body. So to replace her missing blood, she feeds off others.

You said she only shows signs of wanting blood when she's around Gojo and Megumi? It appears she prefers people with a type A blood type, as both Gojo and Megumi bear type A.

As for her attacking a goose, she probably attacked it because she didn't want to hurt Megumi, but after Megumi interrupted her, she had no choice but to feed off him...At least that shows that she can be empathetic for others.

The explanation for the eye bags can only be because of her lack of blood, which carries iron. The less iron in her body, the more those eye bags will pop up. But don't worry, she's perfectly healthy. She proved above average in all her physical test and scans.

Now for the black objects you find." Kusakabe stood up from his stool, picking up a pink eraser from his desk. He walked over to y/n, lifting the object in front of her face.

"Y/n, could you make this for me?"

Y/n blinked at the eraser for a minute, before lifting up her hand. That's when the three noticed a red liquid emerge from her palm, it reaching upwards towards the ceiling. It started to twist and bind together, forming the shape of an eraser.

Once the process was complete, the blood locked together and turned black, the freshly created eraser falling in her palm. Y/n looked up to Kusakabe, as if she were waiting for his approval.

Kusakabe grinned, turning to Valentina and Shoko. "I present to you;

The Vampire Creation and Manipulation Technique."

2017 - present

Y/n swung the hammer into Itadori, blood spewing out of his mouth. He was launched into the trees that surrounded the field, his back smashing into the trunk. The leaves shook off the plant, bark from the wood chipping off.

"...." Inumaki blared his air horn, indicating that Itadori was K.Oed.

Itadori coughed, blood dripping from his forehead and down his face. "...Ouchieeee."

He then heard twigs crunch near him, him opening his eyes to see y/n bend down in front of him. "...Timeout." He whispered, afraid that she would strike again.

But instead, y/n sat criss cross next to him, lifting her hand to his face. She wiped blood off his bruised cheek, noticing an open cut.

"What are you—" Itadori mumbled before feeling an odd sensation in his face. It felt like his cut...

was being stitched?

Y/n started to manipulate his blood, slowly healing his wound. "...Good fight." She acknowledged his attempt as she cured his injury.

Itadori's eyes turned to her, them widened with shock. ...She's...healing me?

"...That went terribly." Nanami sighed, turning away to walk back inside the school building.

"Great job, you two!!" Gojo shouted, bringing his hands to his mouth to project his voice louder.

Y/n walked back onto the field, carrying Itadori on her back. "Gojo, that wasn't fun at all. You said I'd have fun." Y/n eyed him from down below, her glare making Gojo hitch.

"Well if I told you it would be boring, you wouldn't do it!"

Y/n growled in her throat, walking slowly up the stairs. "I'll take him to see Dr.Ieiri..." She then turned to the students who were sitting on the stairs, all of them choking at her sudden stare.

Y/n gave a small bow to them, making them relax. "My name is Watanabe Y/n. Please excuse me."

The students watched as she then left up the stairs, Gojo accompanying her and Itadori to the doctors office. "Since when did you learn manners?—"

"You aren't funny, Gojo." Y/n deadpanned.

Megumi kept his eyes on her until they were out of his view. ...She took on Valentina's last name...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
89K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
193K 12.2K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
147K 4.1K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...