Black String Of Fate

Od worldof_A

What happens when two best friends are forced to get married? Two boys, totally opposites of each other are... Více

NOTE !
Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaoter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84*
Chapter 85*
Chapter 86*
Chapter 87*
Final

Chapter 75

1.6K 102 51
Od worldof_A

Jin stomped out of the room, trying to hide his red flushed face from everyone. He was extremely embarrassed by Namjoon's flirting but at the same time it warmed his heart that Namjoon was vocal about his feelings. Jin was about to step out of the building but he stopped when he heard some voice talking, no, they were yelling at someone.

Jin didn't mean to eavesdrop at the person but something caught his attention. One thing was sure that whoever was there, was talking on phone. "How can I believe that you told me the truth?", "I can't believe you, I need proof", "You think I didn't try? His lover boy saved him", "Look, I'm done arguing with you over this. If you're sure that SeokJin and Namjoon are husbands then show me something to prove your point", "I'll only believe you when I see the proofs, Mr.Kim.", "You have time, send me the proof and it'll be a sensational news in the whole country. Nobody would know who even gave the news" the man said.

Jin was shocked, someone was paying this man to reveal about his and Namjoon's past. But who could that be? Jin had to do something, if the news came out then it would be bad for both the companies and Jin didn't want that. He decided that he would talk about this to Namjoon, probably take his help to find out who was trying to ruin his peaceful live and why?

Jin's thoughts were broken when he felt someone bumping into him from behind. He gasped in shocked, almost ready to show his vocal range but a cute head peeked from behind, relaxing Jin. Jin didn't show any sort of uneasiness on his face though his head was running at 100 miles per hour, thinking about this "Mr.Kim". He talked to Jimin, happy about everything.

Jin turned around and saw everybody standing a little far from them. Jin didn't look at anybody but his eyes were stuck on Namjoon, 'Can I trust him? Will he even believe me?' He thought, debating if it was a good idea to talk about it without any proof. Jin mentally sighed, 'Maybe, I'll get enough evidence to prove my point and then talk about it' he thought, not wanting to risk it.

Namjoon was confused when Jin blankly stared at him, his smile slowly faltering into a worried one. Jin probably noticed the change in his expression and gave a small smile of reassurance. Tae and Ami rushed to Jin, asking questions which were passing by head like a bullet train. Jin sighed heavily, "If you guys don't shut up, I'll smack your faces" he warned and all of them shut their mouths.

Namjoon snickered at Jin's threat and the instant silence followed by it. Chang Ho walked to Jin with a proud smile, "I'm really happy Jin-ah. I'm so proud of you" he said with a soft smile and Jin smiled back, "Thank you" he said gratefully. Over all the years that had passed, Jin never lost the respect and love that he felt for Chang Ho, the only person who motivated him to fight.

The other elders too nodded at him, glad about his decision and left the place. Jimin's father had a lot of questions which he would get answers for today, but he left the place, asking Jimin to meet him later. Jimin knew what his dad meant by that and for the first time, he wasn't afraid or ashamed. He was going to confess to his father about his mistakes.

Yoongi was a little worried about Jimin but seeing relieved face of the boy, he too felt at peace. Yoongi wasn't going to lie but his feelings for Jimin never left, he still loved the boy too much but he wasn't sure about Jimin. Jimin never gave any strong sign of liking him, he would flirt with anyone and everyone, he would get touchy with people, go around with them and other things, which put Yoongi in doubt.

He wanted answers but at the same time he didn't want to make a fool out of himself and make Jimin laugh at his feelings. All of a sudden, his phone rang and he clicked his tongue, picking the call. "Hello" he said coldly and all his coldness washed away in a second, getting replaced by an annoyed frown, "Jieun, how many times do you I tell you that you're on a vacation, not me" he scolded.

Jin looked at Yoongi and laughed, "You can take a day off Yoongi-chi. Don't be so mean to the poor girl" he said politely and Yoongi only stared at him with betrayed eyes, "Don't tell me, she convinced you" he asked and Jin shrugged, "Well, I didn't agree for myself but I did say that you and the others will go" he said smiling at his now scowling face. "Uh, what's going on?" Ami asked confused watching Jin and Yoongi.

Jin looked at Ami and the rest of them before smiling, "You all have plans tonight. Make sure you dress properly and meet at the club 'Midnight Treasure' at 7" he said with a wink, pocketing his hands. Yoongi grit his teeth, "You can't do this to me. If we are going then you are coming with us too and that's final" he stubbornly said, getting nods from everyone.

Jin frowned, "No I'm not. You all are going to enjoy. I need to finish my work. Just go out and enjoy" he said waving his hand dismissively but nobody agreed with Jin. Namjoon pouted, "Hyung please. Just come" he whined like a kid getting weird stares from the rest of all. Jin looked at him with funny face, "That wasn't funny, at all" he said shaking his head slowly and Namjoon looked away in embarrassment.

Namjoon suddenly gasped, "If not the club then how about a date with me? We can spend some time together, its your choice" he said with sparkling eyes. Jin blushed and sighed in defeat, "Can someone kill him for me?" He asked looking at all of them but they all smiled shaking their heads. Namjoon stared at Jin excitedly, waiting for him to decide, so that he can plan.

Honestly, he wanted Jin to refuse for the club and go on a date with him but Jin did the opposite, "Guys please. Don't do this to me. I don't want to go there" he said trying to explain but Yoongi ignored Jin, "If I'm going down, you're going down with me. Be ready by evening, Namjoon will pick you up" he said coldly but Jin gaped dramatically at him, "How can you be so heartless?" he asked.

Yoongi shrugged with blank eyes, "That's my style. Now go back to your companies. I want to be away from people now" he said flicking them off, walking back to his cabin. Jin and the others watched him with open mouths except for Namjoon, who shook his head in disappointment but not surprised, "What will I do with him?" he mumbled staring at Yoongi's back.

Jimin's eyes sparkled with adoration, "He is so cool" he whispered, everyone's attention now at him. They looked at Jimin with 'Are you serious' look to which Jimin pretended to be unknown. He didn't care what the rest of them thought, for him, Yoongi is, was and will always be cool. Tae made a disgusted face, "I think I believe in 'love is blind' thing now" he said pointing at Jimin.

Others cackled at this but shut up when Jimin glared at them, especially Tae. Ami held Jin's hand, "We gotta go. See you guys at the club" she said quickly and dragged Jin out of there. Ami was excited, she hadn't been to a club in Korea and wanted to go once and now that she got a chance, she wasn't going to waste it. Already plans formed in her head about the night.

Jin huffed annoyed at being forced to the club. He wanted to find out about the reporter but he couldn't get away from Yoongi, 'That cat better run for his life when I see him next time' he thought angrily, killing Yoongi multiple times in his head. Ami sneakily even texted Hobi to get ready for the club, who agreed with her. All in all, they were all excited to go to a club except for Jin and Yoongi.

The day went by quickly and as it was decided, all of them got ready to enjoy the night. Jin wasn't excited as the others and didn't put much in getting dressed, unlike Ami, who was slaying the outfit. Jin being the older brother definitely opposed her dress but Ami flicked him off and got ready, totally ignoring Jin's whining.

Jin huffed angrily, giving up on making Ami change her mind. Though, he did make a mental note of talking to Hobi, asking him to take good care of Ami. Jin shook his head in defeat and sat down, waiting for Ami. He didn't think he put a lot of effort for the night and was happy with how he looked, plus, he knew his face was enough to get the limelight.

He scrolled through his phone, extremely bored waiting for Ami to come out. He sighed heavily, "I swear to God Ami, if you don't come out in next 5 mins I'm going to leave you" he yelled annoyed. Ami clicked her tongue,"What's his problem? Always being a baby" she mumbled doing the final touches. Satisfied with her look, she grinned taking her phone and stepped out.

Jin groaned, "Fucking finally" he exasperated and Ami rolled her eyes, "Quit being a whiny bitch, will you?" She sassed walking past him. Jin glared at her back, thinking of ways to kill her and hide her body without leaving any traces behind, (me when my siblings annoy me). Jin and Ami drove to the club in silence, not even looking at each other.

Once they reached their destination, Ami quickly dashed out. Jin grumbled under his breath and parked the car, rushing to Ami. The siblings got in and were instantly met with the smell of alcohol, dancing crowd and bodies doing more than dancing. Jin ignored girls who tried to touch him, ask him for a dance while Ami had her eyes on a particular man, smiling seductively.

The man was none other than her boyfriend, Jung Hoseok, who sat at the counter, holding a drink and eyeing Ami hungrily. Ami enjoyed the way Hobi looked at her, it made her feel confident about herself. Jin noticed them and rolled his eyes, "Stop eating him up with your eyes!" He yelled through the loud music. Ami grit her teeth, she looked at Jin with stern eyes, totally done with his nagging.

"If you don't want to die tonight, you will stay far away from me" she said warningly and made her way through people to Hoseok, leaving gaping Jin alone. "Did she just yell at me for caring?" He asked himself, stunned by her reaction, scoffing offended, he glared at her, "Wait till dad knows about this Bang Ami. I'll see who saves your ass then" he said smirking evilly but sighed the next second.

He looked around, trying to find the main person who invited them, she was nowhere to be found. Shrugging, he walked to the counter and ordered a drink, trying not get already bored. One by one, he found Jungkook and Tae coming through the crowd, "Hyung!" Tae screamed loudly and Jin couldn't stop the laugh that fell out of his mouth. Tae was just too cute.

Jin waved at him, smiling as he approached, "Hyung, you look amazing" he said checking Jin out. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue, not liking how Tae was admiring Jin, "Hi hyung" Kook said politely to which Jin only smiled. Even though everything was fine, there was some unsaid tension left between the brothers, which was yet to be sorted out.

Jin smiled shyly at Tae, "Thanks. You look good as well." he complimented and Tae giggled, making the brothers coo at him. Suddenly, they were being pulled by Hoseok, who was asking them to join on the dance ground. Jin wasn't really comfortable of being surrounded by the unknown people around him but he still went with it, not wanting to be left out. Slowly, he started loosing up and enjoying.

His body moved along with the beats and the youngers couldn't be more proud of him, seeing him feel himself. All of a sudden, Jin felt someone's hands wrap around his waist and their breath hitting his nape, making a shiver run down his spine. The touch made Jin gasp a little, "It's me, baby" the man said, pressing himself close to Jin. Jin wouldn't accept it but he felt a sense of comfort hearing him.

Jin didn't stop moving and sensually moved with the beats, feeling the fingers on his hips dig in a little. Mentally smirking, Jin tried to tease a little but he was harshly turned around, now facing the man who stole his breath. Namjoon just looked so damn hot and Jin couldn't stop himself from drooling. Namjoon liked how Jin stared at him and smirked, "Hey beautiful" he whispered.

Jin smirked, getting a hold of himself and started swaying his body, "You're late" he said but Namjoon shook his head, "I was enjoying the view from far" he answered and Jin frowned. Had he not seen Namjoon in the crowd? Namjoon chuckled deeply, "I see you're having fun showing off this body to people, huh" he said darkly, pulling Jin close. "So, what're you gonna do about it?" Jin challenged.

Namjoon smirked widely, he was enjoying confident Jin and leaned closer, "The things I wanna do to you are far from innocent, baby" he said seductively and Jin shuddered at that. He gulped thickly and pushed himself away before he lost the control. Namjoon smiled in victory when he saw Jin all flushed, walking away from the dance floor. He raked his fingers through his hair, "Can't wait to have you only for myself" he muttered eyeing Jin.

Jin on the other hand ordered a drink, a little thirsty from dancing and definitely feeling a little hot because of Namjoon. He chucked the drink in big gulp, enjoying the burn in his throat. It was all refreshing and for once, he thought he did the right thing coming to the club. Looking around he spotted Jieun talking to someone else along with Yoongi, who looked annoyed for some reason. Jin chuckled, "Typical Yoongi" he said looking down at his drink.

The seat next to him got occupied by someone and Jin looked at the person who was Jungkook. He suddenly felt awkward seeing his ex-step brother sit close to him. Jin tried not to be weird and loosen a little but he just couldn't. It was like both of them knew they were being awkward to each other which they tried not to. Sighing Jin slammed his glass at the table and looked at Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked directly, not beating around the bush. Jungkook who was a little stunned, shook himself out of the shock and gulped shrugging, "Nothing really. I just came to get a drink" he lied, avoiding eye contact with Jin. The said man scoffed inaudibly, "Sure" he said sarcastically before looking away from him. They both sat in silence, looking around the club.

Jungkook kept glancing at Jin from the corner of his eyes, which Jin caught. Biting his lips, Jungkook nervously played with his fingers, "How are you hyung?" He asked timidly and Jin nodded, "I'm fine. How are you?" He asked casually not really thinking much about it. Jungkook shook his head at the response, "I meant, how are you after deciding to finally forget everything" he asked clearly taking Jin off guard.

Jin wasn't expecting this. If anything, he was trying not to think too much about what was happening in his life. It took one good minute for Jin to answer, "I think I'll be fine with time." he answered shortly, eyes at the front. Jungkook gulped the knot in his throat, "Can you forgive me? All of us?" He asked and Jin shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He ordered a shot and gulped down before looking at him.

He smirked sadly, "Be honest with me, if you were in my place, would you forgive everyone? Can you pretend like nothing happened and move on with life?" He asked bitterly. Jungkook shook his head sadly, "I don't think so" he answered shakily and Jin snickered, "Then what do you expect from me? Like you, I'm a human too which apparently everyone forgot. But I'm still trying to close my aching wounds and move on. I may not be able to forgive and forget just yet but like I said, with time maybe I can do it" he explains shrugging nonchalantly.

Jungkook felt miserable hearing Jin, had he trusted him in the past and been there for him. But what's done was done and there was nothing that could be changed but they could replace. They could replace every bad memory with the good ones, every wound with laugh and every hurt with care. A little effort they all had to put to make Jin succeed in forgiving them all with his heart.

Jungkook smiled at Jin, "I was the worst brother back then. You were always there for me but when you needed me, I turned my back to you. I'm really sorry hyung. I know nothing can make up for what I did but I really want to try and earn your forgiveness. Maybe during this I'll even learn to be a good brother to you" he said positively but Jin shook his head, "You were my brother Jungkook but now, you're just a known person and I would like to keep it like that. I don't want to associate with anyone. You all are my friends but not my family" he said stabbing Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook went silent after that, he could realize that Jin really did suffer a lot to make him this heartless. Jungkook bit his lips in thought, not knowing how and what to say. Jin, on the other hand didn't feel any remorse. When his family couldn't support him in his tough time then they aren't his family. Except for Sophie, he doesn't consider Jungkook or Hyunjae as his family.

As cruel as it sounds, it was all right in Jin's eyes. They got what they sowed. Now to him, Ami, Sihyuk and Sophie were his only family. Not even Namjoon had the liberty of calling himself as Jin's family. They all didn't realize how hard they had to try to win him back and maybe Jin wasn't going to make it that easy too. But all in all, Jin really wanted them to know how he felt. How lonely they made him and how miserable his life had become.

Jin knew, he was being a hypocrite but for him, it didn't matter. Sighing deeply, Jin looked at Jungkook, "What you did in the past was inexcusable but I won't hold it against you. Now that doesn't mean I'm going to even forgive you. You all have to try to get my forgiveness. Maybe one day I can really forget everything but till then I need time" he explained softly, wanting to keep his point clear.

Jungkook nodded, "I understand and I will try my best to make you forget all those bad memories" he said and Jin smiled, "Sure" he said patting his back. Jungkook was itching to be close to his hyung and finally mustered up courage, "Uh hyung, can I do something?" He asked nervously and Jin frowned but nodded anyway. Jungkook smiled brightly and jumped on Jin, hugging him close.

Jin stumbled a little but held himself and Jungkook from falling. He was too shocked to even hug Jungkook back. Jungkook didn't expect Jin to hug him but he was still contended that he was close to his ex-step brother. The people who came along, looked at them with proud smiles, knowing they both matured-ly talked it out.

Quick question, was Jin wrong?
Well, this chapter has a continuation. I hope you all like this.
Please do vote and comment on it.
Also, since it is Ramadan, I cannot update regularly though I'll try my best to.
But I still ask you to bare with me
And for all the Muslims over the world, Ramadan Mubarak.
Please do remember us in your prayers.
Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
5.5K 255 33
This story is about 2 best friend who everyone think were destined to be together, But what if it didn't happened? What if Yoongi married someone els...
418K 13K 54
Two persons with two charecters .They were forced to marry each other ,what happen after their marriage,can the innocent one can bring spring in thei...