FLAMES | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Door taylorsversions

"life was a willow and it bent right to your wind" pre season 2 - season 2 klaus hargreeves x female!oc Meer

Willow
Prologue
1. The First Meeting
2. Shakespeare
3. Coffee
4. Cigarettes
5. Perfect
6. Put Your Head on my Shoulder
7. Feelings
8. Finally Happy
10. The Truth
11. Girl on the Run
12. Scars
13. Do Too
15. Broken Glass
16. Soulmates
โ€ข
17. The Apocalypse of 2019
18. The Apocalylse of '63
19. Bonnie & Clyde
20. Home
21. Allison
22. Paint
23. Frogs are Bitches
24. Welcome to the Family
25. Hargreeves Women
26. Fraud
27. You're Family Now
28. A Light Supper
29. Mother
30. The Board
31. Posession
32. We Make a Good Team
33. Little One
34. Mirror
35. Seconds, Not Decades
36. Back to the Future
update

9. Shared Birthdays

5.5K 192 204
Door taylorsversions

||From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye - William Butler Yeats||

October 1st 1960
Dallas, Texas

"Happy birthday, my love" Klaus greeted as Willow opened her eyes slowly, closing them again as the sun from the window shone into her eyes.

Willow and Klaus shared the same birthday, October 1st. Except Klaus was born in 1989 and Willow was born in 1930 (well, that's what she told him anyways)

"Happy birthday to you too" Willow replied groggily, placing a soft kiss on his lips before leaning her head back into his chest and closing her eyes again.

"Darling, as much as I'd love to stay here with you all the day, we have stuff to do" Klaus told her, which wasn't enough to make her move a single muscle.

"I just want to stay here with you all day" she complained as she nuzzled herself into his chest gently.

"Me too, but I'm afraid we're 30 year old adults now so we have responsibilities" Klaus replied as she snickered and looked up at him. Technically, Klaus would be 31, since he spent a year in Vietnam. But he was never good at math.

"What? Leading a cult is responsibilities now?" Willow asked rhetorically.

"It's not a cult" Klaus defended, but she only laughed before kissing him again. The kiss got heated quickly, his hands began roaming her body and her hands tugged on his hair lightly.

Klaus broke the kiss as he turned over so he could be on top of her. He kissed down her neck and jaw, leaving hickeys before he brought his face back to meet hers, a look of admiration on his face.

"I lo-" Klaus started but before he could finish the sentence that he had been longing to say for months, the couple were rudely interrupted by their most annoying cult member.

"Morning Prophet" the voice of Keechie rang throughout the room. Klaus mentally groaned as he held himself up with his extended arms, one at each side of his girlfriend's head.

"Morning" Klaus mumbled, not remembering what the man's name was. "Why are you here?" he asked with a slight annoyed tone to his voice.

"Well, we need you outside. We have visitors" Keechie told him, motioning outside the window. It seemed as if they always had visitors.

Klaus sighed as Keechie left the room, a small pout appearing on his face as he lay back down on his side to face his girlfriend.

"I hate that dude" Willow muttered.

"We can finish this later, okay?" Klaus told her.

"Can't you just stay here?" Willow asked, looking over at him with a begging look in her eyes.

"Lola, you know I can't. Later, I promise" Klaus said she didn't responded for a moment before sighing.

"Alright" She replied with a frown, giving him one last peck on his lips before she allowed him to get out of the bed.

•••

"I'm surprised she hasn't broken up with you yet" Ben commented as he sat at the edge of the pool, holding his favorite book.

"What makes you say that?" Klaus asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. He thought that their relationship was going great, but Ben's comment made him doubt that.

"Well, you're always too focused on your cult. You two have barely spent time together the past month" Ben complained.

"Yes we have" Klaus defended as he lay back on the sun lounger, putting his large rose gold circle sunglasses on over his eyes.

"No you haven't" Ben replied.

"We spend a lot of time together" Klaus replied, crossing his arms.

"I don't think sleeping in the same bed and kissing each other once a day counts as spending time together" Ben argued.

"Shut your pie hole Ben" Klaus snapped at his brother.

"What? I'm only telling you this because I care about you and I don't want you to fuck this one up" Ben told him.

"Fuck what up?" Klaus asked.

"Your relationship. You like her a lot, and I like her a lot too. She's good for you" Ben replied, placing his book down next to him.

"But also, you have to tell her the truth" Ben said seriously.

"Why would I do that?" Klaus asked, fidgeting with the scrunchie on his wrist that he had stolen from his girlfriend.

"She's going to find out sooner or later. And personally I'd rather she found out from you and not anyone else" Ben replied.

"What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Willow, I'm from the future and I can commune with the dead!' How'd you think she's going to take that?" Klaus replied sarcastically.

"Maybe start off by telling her about the drugs? Ease into it" Ben suggested, trying to be helpful.

"Maybe you should just stay out of my business?" Klaus replied.

"Do you love her?" Ben asked.

"Obviously" Klaus replied without hesitation before he heard footsteps from behind him.

"Then you have to tell her the truth" Ben told him.

"Who are you talking to?" Willow asked from behind him. She had heard the name 'Ben' said in his conversations many times yet she still had no idea who he was.

"No one. Just myself" Klaus lied, hoping that she would believe him. Willow gave him a suspicious look before sitting down next to him, leaning into his body and resting her head on his bare chest.

"Sure you are" Willow responded and he couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or if she had actually bought his lie, but he didn't really care as long as he didn't have to tell her the truth yet.

"Liar" Ben muttered under his breath.

"You know, I've always wondered what this tattoo means" Willow commented, tracing his stomach tattoo.

"It's Vietnamese" Klaus told her.

"I didn't know you could speak Vietnamese" Willow replied.

"I can speak eight languages" Klaus said proudly.

"Well aren't you smart" Willow complimented, kissing his chest.

"I'm a lot smarter than I look, fräulein" Klaus replied.

"Yeah, sure" Ben commented, laughing at his brother.

"I don't doubt that" Willow replied, taking his sunglasses and placing them over her eyes.

"Finally someone doesn't doubt me" Klaus said with a chuckle. His whole life he had been doubted and called a disappointment, and that can take a huge toll on a kid and the way they grew up, hence the drug addiction.

"Isn't it weird that we have the same birthday?" Klaus asked.

"I mean, kind of. Not really though. I always hated my birthday" Willow said.

"Why?" Klaus asked.

"I guess birthdays were just never special in my house. Sure my uncle always tried his best to make it good but it was never that good" Willow replied.

"What do you think the worst date to have your birthday would be?" Klaus asked. "April 1st? Christmas maybe?"

"I used to have a friend that was born on September 11th, what an unfortunate date to have your birthday on" Willow commented.

Klaus Hargreeves was definitely not dumb, he was actually rather smart academically. But he was also not good at piecing things together. His ghost brother was no different, many things flew over both their heads.

But you would think that one of them would realize something was up when Klaus's 1960 girlfriend had made a comment about something that happened in 2001.

But somehow they didn't even notice.

•••

Willow walked into her bedroom to find Klaus sprawled out on her bed, his shirt rolled up to his neck, so his chest and stomach were exposed. His arms supported his head and his eyes were closed. Willow stopped for a moment and just looked at him and his body, her eyes scanning it.

"You're staring, love" Klaus told her with a smug smirk on his face, opening his eyes. Willow rolled her eyes playfully before sitting at the edge of the bed, still looking at him.

"Still staring" Klaus commented, his smirk turning to a dorky smile as he sat up, his shirt falling back down with the action.

"I don't mind though" Klaus added "It makes me happy" Growing up Klaus was always looked at with hate and disgust. But when Willow looked at him as if he was the most important thing in the world, it made him feel so appreciated.

"You make me happy" Willow replied, grabbing his shirt lightly and pulling him in for a kiss. Klaus kissed back for a moment before pulling away and standing up and walking over to the door, closing it and locking it.

"I'm sorry, where were we?" He asked rhetorically before connecting his lips with hers again. Willow kissed back, Klaus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her forward so she was straddling him. He sighed happily into the kiss, bringing his hand to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

Willow trailed her hand up his chest and unknowingly grazed her fingers along his neck. Klaus moaned into the kiss from the sensation that he loved but hadn't felt in so long. Willow pulled away slightly, looking at him.

"S-sorry I-I" Klaus stammered to find the words to say to explain it.

Willow cut him off by grabbing his collar and kissing him again, harder this time. Klaus was slightly taken aback but kissed her back with the same force. This time she purposely ran her hand up to his neck, brushing her hand along the sensitive skin.

Klaus broke the kiss to disregard his shirt and threw it behind him before reconnecting his lips with hers again. Willow ran a hand through his hair and tugged on it slightly as his hand grabbed the hem of her short dress.

"W-wait" Willow stopped him, pulling back slightly, "I've never done anything like this before" she admitted, something that Klaus already knew.

"I know and that's okay, I don't mind. But we don't have to do anything if you don't want to" Klaus told her, try to make it clear that he didn't want her to do anything that she didn't want to.

"No, I want to. I want you" Willow replied, moving her hands to his face, gripping it slightly. "I'm just nervous"

"That's okay" Klaus replied before reaching down and pulling off her dress carefully. "I'll be careful and if you ever want me to stop, just say so and I will, okay?"

Willow nodded before letting her hands run down his chest, she ran a hand across his stomach tattoo before bringing her hand across his bicep. Klaus felt himself shudder under her touch as she explored his body.

Klaus leaned forward and kissed her neck lightly. She whimpered softly, moving against him slightly, causing him to let out another moan.

Klaus flipped them over, making him on top as he pressed his lips to her neck again, sucking slightly. Willow threw her head back and let out a moan, it was the first time Klaus had ever seen her sound or look like that, and he loved every second of it.

"You sound so good" Klaus praised as he kissed down to her collarbone, leaving hickeys as he went. He then took her wrists in his hands and pinned them above her head, against the bed.

"Is this okay?" he asked genuinely, knowing all about her triggers and the things that made her anxious.

"More than okay" Willow assured, loving the feeling of him having complete control over her and her body.

Klaus was never this assertive, he was more often submissive to his lovers, but he had mentally decided it would be better if he took control of the situation this time, and he actually realized that he liked being in control sometimes.

Klaus brought his face back up to her face, kissing her softly before looking at her seriously.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as he hovered above her, his arms at either side of her head held him up.

"I'm sure" Willow replied, nodding her head. Klaus stared at her for a few seconds, a small but nervous smile appearing on his face, contemplating whether of not to tell her the one sentence that had been on his mind the past. few weeks.

"I love you" Klaus told her seriously for the first time ever.

"I love you too" Willow responded almost immediately, without hesitation, Klaus smiled before kissing her again.

A/N: and I'll leave the rest of it up to your imagination because...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2K 93 9
๐—ž๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜, ๐—” ๐—ง๐—จ๐—” ๐—™๐—œ๐—– โ› ๐—’ou're so much older and wiser and I... โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ...
20.1K 310 69
STORY COMPLETED 12/9/20! THANK YOU!
691K 20.1K 75
and like the moon she had a side so dark, that even the stars cou...
49.4K 1.3K 29
๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” after saving the world in 1963...