Truly His | (Book 2) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said... More

**description**
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven (pt 1.)
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue
NEW BOOK AHHH!!!

twenty-seven (pt. 2)

47.2K 1.3K 1.3K
By thenuggiequeen

CASEY
**
***
*****

"Holy shit," I rasped out, taken aback when Hayden put a water bottle to my lips. He  tilted it back as I chugged, moaning as its coldness slid down my throat.

"What... happened?" I breathed to him, feeling him wipe a few strands from my sweaty face.

Hayden dabbed all of it away with a cold cloth, smiling sheepishly at me.

"You passed out," he replied, wiping my chest with the cloth.

I sighed as the coolness sank into my skin, making me shiver. Well, not that I wasn't already shaking.

"How long?" I mumbled, my thighs clenching when he began to clean up my release and sweat from my naval down.

The fact that he went from completely dominating my body with his fingers and mouth alone and now he's taking care of me...

How the hell is it that this Hayden is the same as that Hayden?

I soon became painfully aware of the giant erection that was pressed against my back. And with that came everything I suddenly wanted him to do to my body.

Hayden pushing every last delicious inch into my sore pussy. Pounding ruthlessly. Daring me to tell him it's too much.

Fuck...

"Not long," he responded, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts. "Two or three minutes, more or less. I can tell you now that this proves that you'll never not be a screamer."

I tried to smile but my lips parted in pleasure when he began to wipe down there. If anything, I thought I'd be numb to the pleasure after what Hayden just did but it's only ten times better—more sensitive to his touch.

"Shit," I whined, feeling him pause.

My legs had just stopped shaking and now they were trembling for more? I'll never understand the female body.

"You can't possibly want more," he mused, hearing me whimper in response. My hips jerked up when Hayden continued to clean me up, his focus directed more on my clit.

"Ah," I gasped out, feeling him move its coldness down to my entrance to clean it next.

"Hm," he hummed out, ditching the cloth and using his fingers again.

I moaned loudly, my neck craning and my head falling on his shoulder.

"Spread those legs, Case," he urged, groaning to himself when I immediately listened, spreading them as far as I could. "Good girl. Fuck, look how needy you still are for my cock. Is that what you want?"

I nodded desperately, moaning and biting my lip when he slapped my pussy lightly.

"You know how to use your mouth," he muttered, his other hand gripping my neck. "So use it."

I whined, my hips desperately lifting when he pulled his hand away. God, I was already a fucking mess and he's barely touched me.

"Yes," I finally let out, crying with relief when his fingers were back against me, rubbing me roughly. "Yes, that's what I want, Hayden."

He groaned quietly at my request. He moved from under me so I was lying back-first on the mattress. Hayden moved to the edge of the bed, unbuckling his belt and taking it off. He put it on the bed, like he plans on using it for later.

... Does he?

"Come here," he ordered, causing me to stare at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I breathed out.

"I don't think I hesitated, Cassandra, do you?" He said, raising a challenging brow. "Get the fuck over here."

Those words alone made me clench.

I moved to him slowly. It wasn't that I was hesitant, it was that my muscles weren't strong enough to carry me there faster. Eventually, though, he became impatient and grabbed my ankles, pulling me to the edge of the bed, so close our hips met.

I moaned loudly when Hayden aggressively rolled his hips against my pussy, the denim of his pants causing me to malfunction. He had a firm grip on my hips so I couldn't get away and began to move his hips against mine hard, causing wave after wave of pleasure to flood my core.

He didn't care. All he wanted now was to see me come undone as much as I had before. It's like he flicked a switch on whenever he wanted to show this darker, more sadistic and dominating side of him aside from his normal shy, blushing, caring self.

I was obsessed with both sides of him, either way.

"You're already a mess and I haven't even put my dick in you yet," he scoffed while our eyes met. His pupils were so dilated his eyes looked black. "You're my dirty girl, aren't you?"

I nodded quickly, crying out and gripping his shoulders as his erection pressed harder against my pussy, his pants rubbing against my clit in a way that drove me crazy. He drove me crazy.

"Hayden," I gasped, moaning loudly feeling him press my hips harder against his. My eyes rolled back as an unexpected orgasm ran through me, my body already reset and ready to go again. "Oh, fuck, Hayden!"

"You fucking like that?" He rasped into my ear, his body towering over mine. "Tell me how much you like it, Casey."

His arms were on either side of my body and he continued to rub our middles together, his teeth sunk in his bottom lip as we shared the same pleasure.

"So... much," I breathed back to him, my body jolting forwards every time his hips moved to meet mine. "O-oh, shittt..."

Hayden and I were fucking dry humping of all things, so how is it that he made this feel so much more erotic?

"You wish I was inside that tight pussy of yours already, don't you?" He breathed out, watching as I nodded my head, choking out my moans. "Let me tell you this, Casey, I'm not just going to fuck your pussy—I'm going to fucking destroy it."

Those were the final words I didn't know I needed to hear. I moaned loudly into his neck as I came again, my body shaking badly as he rolled his covered cock against my clit again and again, harder and harder.

"Oh... my God..." I gasped with wide eyes. I barely got a chance to recover before Hayden was towering over me once more, my wrists in his grasp as he used his belt to tie them behind my back.

Oh, shit.

Hayden rushed out of his jeans. The second he pulled his boxers down, I bit down on my lip at his large cock as it sprung out of its prison.

"Fuck," he breathed out with relief, his heated stare going over my body.

My eyes zoned in on his hand as he began to stroke himself slowly, licking my lips. My breathing began to increase when a saw a drop of pre-cum arise before finally meeting Hayden's eyes.

On instinct, I sat up, having to ignore the rush of nerves that went straight between my legs.

"On your knees," he grunted.

I obeyed, falling to my knees against the soft carpet. Hayden gripped my jaw and tilted my head up, licking his lips.

"Open your mouth."

I did so immediately, my tongue sticking out. Hayden groaned to himself and gripped the hair at the back of my head, his other hand holding his cock as he guided the tip of it to my mouth. He ran it over my tongue, hissing when I flicked my tongue over it with a hum.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours first," he muttered to me, smirking when he saw my thighs clench together.

Then, he thrusted.

My eyes watered as his cock was shoved past my lips, slipping into my mouth until his top hit the back of my throat. I could feel the heat between my legs worsen as he pulled his hips back, keeping my head in place, then thrust back into my mouth.

He was panting from above me, trying to control himself, and he pushed my hair out of my face before moving his hips slowly.

I sucked hard while caressing his length with my tongue, moaning at the burning feeling of his cock going in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck," he growled, his hips going faster. I gasped, my eyes fluttering as he thrust into my mouth over and over again, most definitely bruising the back of my throat. I didn't mind.

"Shit, Casey," he rasped out. I looked up at him to already find his dazed eyes on me, and I didn't look away. "You're doing so fucking good, baby. Keep going."

I moaned around his cock, watching as his eyes rolled back. I knew he was close. His thrusts were animalistic as he used my mouth for his own liking, speaking words that even the fucking Devil would say is too far.

And I enjoyed every second of it.

"Fuck, stop, stop," Hayden groaned out, but it was like he was telling himself to stop. He reluctantly stopped his thrusts into my mouth, breathing heavily.

The taste of his pre-cum was stained against my tongue and Hayden pulled out, pulling me up and forcing me on the bed faster than I was going. He moved on top of me, his eyes clouded with lust, and rolled me on my side. He lifted my leg on his shoulder, taking a moment to admire the mess that was made between my legs.

"You liked having your throat fucked, didn't you?" He groaned to me, watching my cheeks flush red.

He grabbed onto his throbbing member and sank into me. My eyes rolled back and I moaned loudly, feeling him pull out until just one inch was left, then slammed back inside of me,

"Fuck!" I cried, squeezing my eyes shut as Hayden began to pound into me.

He was desperate—we both were. All we wanted was to come.

This position was unlike any I've heard of before. I could feel everything that was his cock. Him pumping in and out of me brutally, throbbing for a release. I couldn't stop clenching. It was too overwhelming.

"Fuck me harder, Hayden," I absentmindedly cried out. "Fuuckk..."

I immediately regretted those words.

Hayden pulled me as far to the edge of the bed that I could go. Then, he began to thrust harder and faster into me. These thrusts were fucking me up, though; he barely pulled two inches out befor me pounding back into me, and it felt like he hit deeper than I thought someone could go.

"OH, FUCK!!" I screamed, coming hard.

Hayden held me closer to his wild thrusts. I couldn't stop coming—I wouldn't stop, he was going faster than I thought a man cooks go, completely bruising my g-spot and seeing just how much more it could take.

My body was still trembling and I couldn't even tell if my orgasm has ceased. With every orgasm, it was easier for him to move faster from how wet I was. It was all a blur to me.

"Fuck, yes! Holy shit, I'm going to come again!"

I didn't even know how I was still speaking. They left and wouldn't stop, hearing Hayden's grunts and groans from above me as he pounded my pussy to oblivion. He began to tense, feeling me clench harder and harder, until he couldn't handle it anymore.

"Fucking hell, Casey!" He groaned loudly, pulling my hips flush against his and rolling his hips forward as he released deep inside me.

I screamed as I came undone for the umpteenth time tonight, my body shaking hard. Hayden continued to roll his hips forward as he released all he had inside of me. My eyes were rolled back and my mouth hung open, trying to catch my breath.

By the time I finally came down from my high, Hayden had fallen beside me. He breathed heavily, his eyes closed as dark hair stuck to his forehead.

I could feel the mix of our releases oozing out of me and Hayden shakily sat up, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine in the gentlest of kisses. I returned his kiss with a quiet moan, whining when he pulled back. He undid the belt from my wrists.

"Holy... fuck..." I breathed out, feeling him press small kisses down my shoulder.

Hayden picked me up and immediately walked me to the washroom, setting me on the counter. I saw his eyes darken as he looked down, rubbing my tired, swollen pussy with two slow fingers.

"Fuck," he breathed out, kneeling down. I moaned when his tongue moved against my clit, shuddering. He kissed it, then dipped his tongue inside me while I gripped his hair. Hayden pulled away slowly, licking his lips before walking to the tub and turning it on.

He picked me up once more and stepped into the tub, sitting with me on his lap. I leaned into his warm touch, smiling when he kissed my neck.

"I love you, Casey," he murmured while I turned my head, kissing him slowly.

"I love you, Hayden."

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2192

honest to god, I did NOT mean to write over 4000 words of pure smut, I swear I was gonna make chapter 27 cute 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 76.9K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
80.9K 7.3K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
2.7M 96.1K 37
He hissed as the alcohol touched his bleeding wound and he grabbed my hand. His touch ignited a flame and I knew that later I might have to treat mys...
86.8K 3K 11
COMPLETED • • • She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was the reason of her scar. Had she not meet...