Overwatch Mercy x Male! Reade...

By SilverAsian711

You are: Leuitenant (Y/N) (S/N) of 12th SAS unit Information about you: you are a marksman, weapon specialist... More

The Extraction
Medication
Recruitment: Simulation test
A Friend Date?: The Confession
Departure
Welcome to Overwatch
Transformation
Raid
COLD
Changes

Team Up

273 9 3
By SilverAsian711

Y/N POV

It has been over a week since I came here. There are over 10 000 people gathered in this facility. There are drawbacks in some people due to their past arguements and misunderstandings. Training and Simulation are always by the corner where merely everyday people do it. Exercises such as: Rappeling, Dog fights, Air combats, Fast Extractions, Air to ground attacks and other strategic ways to enter, fight, manuever and extraction are being learnt here. For us 3, It is a whole different story. We've collected files and records for the people that we are having an eye on to be a part of the black ops team. It has been days since we got to our final decisions to choose the people that are qualified for the team.
(Opened folder on the desk)
"We got 14 people picked." Price started. "Who do we have for the first one..." Soap followed. "We have four people from Delta force, team name: Team Metal." Price red the list.

*Member List on the board*

Delta Force: Team Metal

- Codename: Sandman

Designated as: Team leader; Metal 0-1

- Codename: Truck

Designated as: Second in command; Metal 0-2

- Codename: Grinch

Designated as: Designated Marksman; Metal 0-3

- Codename: Frost

Designated as: Demolition Expert; Metal 0-4

Special Air Service

- Codename: Gaz

Designated as: Demo Expert, Intel officer; Bravo 2-6

- Codename: Ghost

Designated as: Clandestine Craft, Interrogation Expert; [Unknown]

- Codename: Wallcroft

Designated as: Special Operative; Bravo 6

United States Marine Corps: Demon Dogs

- Codename: Griggs

Designated as: Special Operative; Staff Sergeant

- Codename: Jackson

Designated as: Special Operative; Private

GSG-9 CTU

- Codename: Jager

Designated as: Engineer, Pilot

- Codename: Blitz

Designated as: Special Operative

GIGN CTU

- Codename: Doc

Designated as: Special Operative, Combat Medic

- Codename: Sabre

Designated as: Special Operative

- Codename: Gripen

Designated as: Special Operative

*End of the List*

"This is a whole lot of special operatives around different branches." Soap said. "I have taken interest to this Delta team right here." He followed. "These are the best of the best of what we can pull out of their units. This will be our team from now on.." Price paused as he handed bunch of folders contains all of their background information. "Tomorrow we will talk to them in a collectively and inform them." Price ended.

Y/N POV

I walked out from the room that we're in and go to cafeteria to grab some grub. I grabbed a cup of (your favourite drink) and (your favourite snack), and sat down in a balcony area where I can smell fresh air. Out of the blue my phone rang.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Y/n: Hello Y/n speaking, who is this?

???: Hey Y/n, it's me Angela...

Y/n: Oh Angela, how are you?

Angela: I am currently doing fine, I just want to say I miss you. And I'm sorry.

Y/n: ... (You didn't Answer)

Angela: I know what happened was wrong but.... (long pause)

Y/n: But what? (you asked)

Angela: I am... with Genji... and we are separated from the whole team. The whole team disbanded, blood bath happened.

Y/n: *Scoffs* so you're with your cyborg boyfriend huh?

Angela: Please Y/n, I am sorry...

Y/n: Why did you even bother to call me?

Angela: I am sorry Y/n.

Y/n: That's it, I am done. Make sure that Cyborg bitch take care of you..

*Hangs up*

Third Person POV

After Y/n hung up, Angela sniffled, tears coming out of her eyes slowly as Genji comforted her. They were currently staying at an inn in Himalayas, and on a journey to find someone special to Genji. Back on the base, Y/n slowly look down and said "What the fuck is wrong with me?" and he headed out back to his room to take a sleep.

The next day

14 people were lined up facing General Fox, Soap, Price, and Y/n. The team is currently having a briefing of what is happening. General Fox started "You 14 are handpicked by him *pointing on Price* from your companies. "You guys were chosen because you have talents and potential on the roles that you are going to fill in. Let me introduce you to the man, the myth, the legend himself, Captain Price." He ended as the whole hand picked unit saluted towards Price. "First of all, y'all know me so no need for any introductions. As for the second thing, I, myself trust my soldiers as they also trust me." He paused. "LT, Soap, please step forward." He followed as both of them stepped forward and at eased. "Us four men, in front of you, are your new CO's. You are not to take orders from your old companies or your old CO's but only, I mean ONLY take orders from us." He ended. "You know what is about to happen." General Fox ended. "Right, name's Lieutenant Y/n L/n, also known as LT. I know that you've heard of me before, from somewhere or someone at least. We handpicked you because you are the most trustworthy amongst your peers which I would gladly to serve someone with. I don't want to make this long, but I hope you also put trust to us." Y/n ended. "Alrighty, prepare all of your essential needs, ammunitions, guns, equipment, any of your shenanigans to our rendezvouspoint at Hangar 1, there will be C-17 Globemaster around the vacinity codenamed: Wyvern 1. Make sure you load all of your stuff and you need to be in your full gear. Wheels up at 0300." General Fox ordered. "Yes sir!" Soldiers replied in unison. "Dismissed." Price ended.
As the crowd dispersed. All four of them went to General Fox's room to discuss some errands.
"Alright, I filed up all the paperworks and passed it to the superiors, all of your equipments are in the bay. All stuff are checked. And you all will be taking a walk to Russia. We are notified that they are still clear with our treaty from the summit and one of the largest companies got us covered. Atlas Corporation. (I know atlas is bad from AW, but Ill make them helpful to our peeps) Jonathan Ferns, CEO of the corp, gave us a green signal and willing to support us by any means necessary. All are set, any furthermore questions?" Fox told the crew. All three wiggled their heads side to side. "Wheels up at 0300. Dismissed." Fox ended the pep talk. They all went outside and walk through their dorms. "You guys ready for this?" Y/n asked both of them. "Heck yeah, I was born for this shit." Soap replied. Price just nodded and smirks. "I guess we have to live for another day." Price followed. "See you guys later." Price ended the conversation as they parted ways.

Y/n POV

I went inside my room to prepare my stuff. I prepared my (Your Favourite Clothing *should be fit for combat*) and also prepared my (2 of your favourite guns) and put it on a big brief case. I looked at the time and still a big chunk of time has gone. It took mostly a day to prepare this operation. I chilled out, ate dinner, and watched some news, it does not interests me at all. There were no conversations between people just today because of putting a whole operation into an effect. Big event for us tomorrow I guess. I closed the lights and head to a deep slumber.

Far out, it has been a long ass time... I think I don't have time anymore to update this whole thing. Fuck tons of assessments, my brain is fried. But yeah, On the good side, Im still going to try finish this story and make a Pacific rim one👀...
Adios mates!
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.3K 36
Ghost looked around," Soap, do you copy? " He spoke in his transceiver, he waited a few seconds' before pressing the button again trying to get a con...
18.6K 481 23
(Quick Disclaimer: I have never written a story before so this is completely new to me) This is a romance between Soap MacTavish and Reader (I DO NOT...
100K 1.1K 26
You are the Specialist Spectre, a highly advanced Soldier in the Winslow Accord. One day as you got back from your mission, you were partying with yo...
134K 8.6K 60
"I don't trust your people." "I'm not asking you to trust them. I'm asking you to trust me." â—‡Highest Rank: #2 in Journey, #8 in StrongFemaleLead...