Forbidden Mates(boyxboy)

By DasiyC

What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the s... More

Warning
Chapter 1- Mates
Chapter 2- Mates part 2
Chapter 3- What would happen
CHARACTERS INFO PART ONE.
Chapter 4- Siblings
Chapter 5-The scent
Chapter 6- The twin
Chapter 7- Go
Chapter 8- The cottage
The cottage pictures.
Chapter 9- Friends
CHARACTERS INFO PART 2
Chapter 10- Who's the villian.
Ouestion/Answer- special
Chapter 11- Yuan
Chapter 13- Caught
Chapter 14- Vic
Chapter 15- Dad
Chapter 16- Coma
Chapter 17- Coven
Chapter 18- The Ambassadors
Chapter 19- The Pack
Chapter 20- Bad Alpha
Chapter 21- New Traitor
Chapter 22- It's Just A Feeling
Chapter 23- Awkward conversation
Chapter 24- The Nursery
Chapter 25- The Past
Chapter 26- Foreign Help
Chapter 27- Ultrasound
Chapter 28-New plan
Chapter 29- Wicked Surprise
Chapter 30- The Battle
Chapter 31- The End
Epilogue
CHARACTERS INFO PART 3

Chapter 12-Yuan part 2

195 16 2
By DasiyC

This is the other part of Yuan's POV. Enjoy.
Yuan's POV

My father had ordered me to follow the group without getting noticed. So here I was tired as shit, while only hiding behind trees and bushes and trying to go unnoticed. With the help of a herbal spray my father gave me.

"How much longer? I'm tired baby. Why didn't we used a car?" Markus whined as he tugged on Nolan's shirt as if he were a child. 

"Because we have to go visit Oni's grandmother who's a witch. That might be able to help us understand the problems we have. And we can't go by car because it is in the middle of nowhere. Meaning cars don't come in here," Nolan explained as he looked down at Markus.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Nolan asked, causing Markus to turn bright red but nod.

After Nolan picked up Markus and began to carry him bridal style, Oni did the same. Before the place was silent again.

I followed the group for a while longer, before I finally spotted a mansion like house in a clearing.
The house was big and painted brown to blind in with the surroundings. There was a gorgeous mini flower garden in the front yard as well as a long gravel track that was lined off 
by red tulips. On the house walls there were drawings of pentagrams and weird spells that would be invisible to humans. 

The group walked up the gravel track, but stopped when a loud alarm went off.
I mimicked the movements of the duo mates, by placing my hands over my ears as about fifteen witches ran out of the house. Some held wands, others holding what looked like bows and arrows. The large group stopped when they spotted the group, or more like spotted Oni.

"Oni?" A girl asked as she pushed her way to the front of the group.

The girl was beautiful with long black braided hair that was pulled back into a ponytail that touched her bum.

She wore casual black leggings, black ankle boots and a dark purple plain t-shirt. That allowed you to see her huge pregnant stomach.

"Abby?" Oni called before the girl ran into his arms.

"I missed you so much, Oni," Abby stated as she pressed her face into Oni's chest.

"I missed you too Abby," Oni replied, before Mary-kay growled, causing the duo to separate.

"Guys I'd like to introduce you to my big sister Abby, the third priestess of the Coven of Supernatural Balance," Oni stated as he held his sister around her waist and faced the group.

Abby waved at the group with a sweet smile before she opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by__

"Is that Nolan I see?" A girl asked as she ran out of the house and up to the group.

"Hi Brittney," Nolan nervously said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Brittney stood up straight in front of the group as she gazed at Nolan with those fangirl blue eyes.

Brittney was the complete opposite of Abby. She was tall with long straight blonde hair that flowed down to her back. Accompanying her hair were two crystal barrettes on either side of her head. She wore a black leather short shorts and a black crop top with matching leather ankle boots. 

"Look at you, you're sexier than the last time I saw you. Damn was that a fun night," Brittney stated as she gazed at the sky causing Nolan to blush and take a peek at a fuming Markus.

"Brittney stopped teasing Nolan, but damn did he shake that ass well," Abby commented and I swore I saw smoke coming out of Mark's ears.

"Guys stop it before you make Markus blow up," Oni warned while Abby and Britney snickered.

"Don't listen to them Markus, Nolan didn't sleep with them just pulling your strings. Because he saved it for you," Oni finished causing Markus to turn back into a blushing mess.

"Anyways what are you doing here baby brother?" Abby asked as she wiped her teary eyes.

"Because I'm sure you're not here to visit your big sister that can pop at any minute," she finished as she placed a hand over her stomach.

"No, and you know why I'm here. You're the witch who sees all and hears all aren't you?" Oni suggested making Abby scoff loudly.

"You silly boy, I don't see all and hear all. I see what the goddess wants me to see. And you are right, I already know of your problem. I already know of your mate's friend Wesley who is pregnant with your alpha to be a child. I also know that your Alpha, Jack and Master Newell are after you. And I also saw the person you don't see. The person in the shadows is the person who has betrayed you. Now tell me dare brother why are you here," Abby asked again.

I gulped 

'She knew about me and my dad and his alpha. She knew what we we're doing but would she tell them?'

All these questions ran through my mind as I watched the group.

Oni opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by__.

"They're here for advice on what to do," came a woman's voice before the owner of the voice stepped out of the house.

"High priestess," all the witches stated as some nodded while some bowed as the high priestess and another woman at the side of her walked past them.

The high priestess was beautiful with medium length black hair that curled up into an afro. She wore a black vintage dress and black ankle boots. In her right hand was a staff that had a purple ball at the top of it.

While the women next to her, who I assumed was the second priestess, wore a short, pretty, red floral dress and a pair of brown cowboy boots. Her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun while she held a staff that had a blue ball at the top of it.

"Grandmother Elaine and second high priestess Selene," Oni greeted.

"Oni you look well and your mate. Oh she's perfect for you," Selene stated with a sweet smile.

"Thank you Selene," Oni said.

"Dear Nolan," Selene stated as she walked up to him.

"Hi aunt Selene," Nolan greeted before he turned to his friends.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Selene, my aunt," Nolan introduced.

"It's nice to meet you, Second high priestess," Markus stated.

"It's nice to meet you too, I see the goddess had picked a nice one for you Nolan," Selene smiled.

"Yes he did," Nolane replied before he pulled Markus into his side.

"Grandmother?" Oni breathed as tears began to leave his eyes.

"Silly boy, don't cry, Grandmother is here. Now let me take a good look at you," Elaine stated before she pulled Oni's face between her small palms.

She rubbed her thumb over his cheeks soothingly, causing Oni to lean into her touch. She soon released him and took a step back.

"Now that, that's out of the way. Tell me how my son and your brother are going?"

"They're fine. Darrels is still a pain in the ass, but he's fine. Dad really misses Abby though." 

"I know he does but Abby can't come home. Because you guys know if she does come to your pack house it would be like our coven is calling for war with the werewolves. Plus your dad's the Beta and you're the soon to be Beta. We may be a blood family but we're still different species," Elaine explained while everyone else just nodded.

"Ok enough with that. You guys can't enter the house because it's against supernatural laws. For any other species to enter a witches home, unless it is running from an enemy or injured. So we can set up something here and we can talk right here," she stated before she flicked her staff, causing some kind of purple smoke to appear before six couches and a circular center table appeared. 

I was really amazed along with the rest of the group I was spying on.

"So you want to know who you're fighting?" Elaine asked as she poured herself a cup of tea.

"Yes. Can you give us names or what their plans are?" Markus asked as he sat in Nolans lap.

Elaine looked up at the couple before she shook her head.

"The goddess isn't ready for the players to be revealed yet,"she replied before she took a sip of her tea.

Markus just sulked back Nolan nuzzling his neck.

"What can you tell the High Priestess?" Mary-kay asked.

"Hmm," the high priestess hummed.

"I can tell you that this will not be an easy fight. And that the goddess wants you to stick together," She stated.

"Wait, I thought werewolf, vampire mates were very rare?" Markus asked confused.

"Oh no they are very common. There's even an entire pack of them up in the north. But recently someone has been tracking down these mates in Maddison and killing them," Aremos stated from her seat next to her high Priestess.

"Is it the same person as now?" My sister hesitantly asked.

"Yes it is, but there are new members of this pack," Elaine informed them.

"So its a pack of werewolves who are the big bad guys?" Markus asked and Elaine merely nodded.

"Great, just great," Markus grumbled as he slumped back into Nolan's hold.

"Well grandmother, we have to get going. Thank you for all your help," Oni said before he and Mary-kay rose to their feet followed by Markus and Nolan. Then by everyone else.

"You're very much welcome," Elaine stated.

"Now be safe and don't you dare get yourself killed. And remember I'll be watching you," Elaine stated before she pulled her grandson into a hug.

"Goodbye granny, love you," Oni mumbled before he stepped back.

"It was nice to meet you, miss," Mary-kay stated.

"And you," Elaine smiled.

"Bye Nolan," the high priestess stated.

"Goodbye high priestess.."

"May the goddess bless you my sweet boys and girls," Elain finished.

"Bye bye Noley," Brittney and Abby joked with flirtatious winks causing Markus to groan.

"Girls stop teasing poor Markus," Selene scolded while the girls just snickered.

"Goodbye Nolan, take care of that mate you've got there," Selene finished.
"I will."
"Bye Abby and Brittney," Oni said.

"Bye baby brother," Abby hugged her brother before Brittany hugged him.

"Bye Oni stay safe," Brittney stated.

"I will."

After almost a half an hour of goodbyes and hugs the group was on their way towards the cottage. 
Nolan and Oni had turned into their big brown and grey wolves before they sped off down the part through the forest.
I stayed back to call my dad and inform him of what was going on.

"Dad?" I asked as he answered.

"Have you found out anything?" He asked as he panted.

'Was he running?' I asked myself but brushed it off before I told him everything I heard and saw. And how Elaine and her coven knew who we were and what we were doing.

"That's ok," he stated and I scoffed.

"How is that ok? They know about our plans. Won't they spill?" I asked.

"No, it's against their rules to get involved in other supernatural species problems. Unless someone they know is in danger. So where are they heading now. It's been three days now," he stated.

"They're finally heading to the cottage," I informed him.

I heard my dad talking to someone else before he spoke to me again.

"Where are you? We already sent two wolf trackers to set up a trap at the cottage."

"I'm close, why?"

"Because we're going to get all of them today," he stated before he walked me through the plan. Of the dog whistles being a distraction and how a team and I have to cut off all the lights in the house. Before we drugged my friends and sister.
"And once this is done we can go home together and celebrate," my father announced and I smiled.

'I had to do this so my dad can come home.

**********************************

"Who are you guys?" I asked as a group of five werewolves that my father sent to help me walked up to me all in black.
"The name's Tom. I'm a tracker wolf," a tall muscular man with red hair stated with a cocky grin.
I nodded.
"I'm Seth, a warrior wolf," a six foot medium built man with long black hair that was tied back in a low ponytail announced.

I narrowed my eyes at Seth, there was something about him, something I couldn't quite lay my finger on it. So insteadI nodded..
"I'm Meshia, a hunter she-wolf," the only woman in the group with short cut blue hair and a long scar across her right black eyes.
I nodded.
"I'm Felip, a hunter wolf" a tall dark skinned, short curly haired man with grey eyes informed me.
I nodded.
"Hey, I'm Yuri, a warrior wolf," a Japanese man with lean muscles and a bird tattoo on his left shoulder said.
Ok I just got fed-up of nodding so I stopped.
"I'm Danta," a really really really muscular brown skinned man with bright blue eyes stated with his powerful voice.
"What rank are you?" I asked.
Danta smirked at my fear towards him before he whispered.
"Head hunter."
I just nodded before I guided the group towards the cottage.
We were a few minutes away, when the two wolves my father had sent ahead came rushing down the track.
"Chris, James what's wrong?" Meshia asked.
"They found the devices," Chris breathed.
"That's ok, did they leave?" Tom asked before the guys shook their heads.
"Good now let's go get them."
The way Danta said that kind of scared me but I just brushed it off.

"Yuri gets the lights, the switches are in the back. Meshia, Chris said that they're all in the living room so you inject his sister and don't hurt her. That's the beta's kid," Danta began.
"Chris, and James stay out here just in case they get past us.
Little vamp you take care of speaking to them like you're some villain, lie if you have to. Just keep them distracted with your voice.'' 
I nodded.
"Seth you get the pregnant one. Don't hurt him though. He's pregnant and Vic would hang you if you hurt his lab rat." 
"Tom you get the Nolan guy, felip you get the Oni guy. And I will get the alpha, are we clear?" He asked.
"Yes sir," everyone answered.
"Little vamp, do you know a secret way in?" Danta asked.
"Yes," I replied.
"Good move out don't let them know where you are," Danta whispered.
Before I brought them to the bedroom window, that never closes.
We quickly but quietly entered the room making sure that no one was in it. 

We then slowly made our way down the stairs.
"I don't feel like sleeping anymore," I heard Storm smugly state before the lights went out.
"Everyone go," Danta whispered.
The group then ran to inject their assigned person.

My friends were injected with the first dose, that would stop them from using their night vision and weakened them a little.
We stood there for a good few minutes just watching as the group called and tried to find each other.
It was actually really funny seeing them all scared and calling but we had a job to do.
"I see I have been figured out," I stated making them jump. Before they realized who I was and began to hiss and growl at me.

It was fun playing the villain.

"Oh I see I have," I laughed. 
"So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take you guys back to my leader, so he can come home." 
'That much I could tell them, so maybe in the end they can understand that I did it for someone I love.'
I heard Wesley snarl while my sister squeaked.
"Why Yuan? Why are you doing this to my baby brother," she asked with a shaky voice as she cried.
"Why you may ask," I began. 
"I want him home for the both of us, and I'm going to get just that," I stated.
Before my group injected them again, but this time they got injected with sedatives to make them sleep.
I heard all of them hit the floor, before I smiled.
"Let's go boys," Danta began before he turned to me.
"Good job little vamp," and with that two trucks came up outside.
My dad soon entered the house with a proud smile on his face.
"Good job Yuan. One more thing then we go home ok?"
"Ok," I nodded.
"Take them to the pack house," The alpha commanded.

'Am I doing the right thing?'

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, that's all for Yuan's POV.
Do you think Yuan should be placed in the villian group or do you think he did what he did for the greater good? Comment below. Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
2.3M 77.2K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
109K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
264K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...