Wicked boy

Por marieclvd

It excites me. And every-time, I'm eager to see how far he'll go. I want to push him, to taunt him. I'm not... Más

Featuring
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapitre 22
chapitre 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 21

2.9K 44 11
Por marieclvd

(quick a/n) if I take more time to publish it's because I'm not always satisfied about my writing. I feel like I could do more than that, like I could insert more details in-between the Mattheo and Y/N scenes. I hope you understand my point, that's why I'd like to have your POV about it. Do you think I should write more details ?

Second thing, I might be looking for a beta reader...so you can manifest :)

Have a good read !

I felt empty.

As I sat on my bed, my back against the hard wall. Hermione wasn't there, thanks Merlin, because I wouldn't have had the courage to explain my state.

The room was quiet, empty, dark for one of the curtain was drawn. I was too tired to cry again, and I think the crying part had last far too long.

I needed to pull myself together and figure out what was next.

About the assault part, there was obviously nothing I could do about it. The best I could manage was to tell Mc Gonagall, then she'll warn Snape and Dumbledore. But he's too scared of Voldemort making a move that he would probably make Snape handle the situation and since the guy is a true follower to the dark lord, well you know.

However, about the upcoming situation between me and Mattheo, I would do something about it. I was not going to make it easy for him. Because I'm sure he'll come up with sordid ideas, threatening my friends or whatsoever to have me help him, and I'll hand it to him, whatever he wants, in a silver plate.

But, I will not yield my dignity nor any sign of weakness and fear.

And eventually, I will figure out why in the hell this fucking black butterfly was in his room.

-

Two hours had passed, I had taken a shower, must have been in there for while, at least thirty minutes. I stayed in the bathroom before I headed toward my bed, with my towel around my waist, and slept for about an hour.

I woke at the sound of Onyx's voice down the common room. Before I could got up and dress, she knocked at the door.

"Hi ", she said all smiling after I opened the door to her, "you look, hum, tired ?"

I tried to smile, "Yeah I indeed just got out a nap, I studied all afternoon so", I opened the door wider so Onyx could get in. I was in a towel, didn't need all Hogwarts to see me.

All my clothes from earlier were on the floor, and I saw her furrow her brows at the sight of it. It's true that I usually never threw my stuff on the floor, I usually put them on the bed, or in my closet.

"So, how was your day ?" I asked before she could say anything.

"Um you know I stayed at the library working and then I join the boys in Diagon Alley, was fun" She reply while sitting on Hermione's bed. I went in the bathroom to dress, letting the door open so we could talk.

"I guess you didn't come back empty handed " I said with a laugh.

"I indeed found a dress, but , oh my god it is perfect I needed to buy it !"

"You always says that Onyx, how is your bank account not in the red yet ??"

"Well, it was...", I turned around and we burst out laughing.

"And what about your day ? What have you done so that you are that tired"

Was I supposed to tell her ? She's my best friend after all. I should tell her, she might help me go through this.

But if I do tell her, I'll jeopardize her safety. Because if she knows, Onyx will tell Dumbledore and Mattheo would hurt me even more for telling the head master.

"I went to the library this afternoon, Snape's essay took all of my energy"

I put on a blue mom jean and a black tee shirt.

"Because, I bumped into Lily in the corridors, and she told me that Riddle dragged you, into his room."

I looked at her into the mirror. Shit. I should have though about that. I panicked.

"Oh yes hm, he just, I'd taken a book from the library and it turned out it was his. This dumbass had left it by accident and he wanted it back."

Please believe it, please believe it.

"But he did hit Liam ?"

"He did. Listen, Onyx, you know how the motherfucker his since the beginning of the year, he won't let go of me, he thinks I'm his property so I guess seeing me talking to Liam triggered something."

But I should really told her. I'm going to feel so guilty about it.

"What a prick", Onyx uttered while lying on the bed, "I'll probably go see the boys in their training today, do you want to come ?"

I definitely was.

First to change my mind, and second, because Mattheo would be there and that would show him that I'm not weak.

"Sure", I stated and got out the bathroom to put on some shoes.

-

When we got downstairs, Harry, Hermione and Ron were there.

"Hi, I haven't seen you today where have you been ?", Hermione asked me. It was a bit weird, because Harry, Ron and I haven't spoken for a while now. Harry is so preoccupied with Voldemort, I don't think he has many sleep, but he doesn't like my friends so.

After a moment of silence, "Oh, I was just at the library studying"

"That's weird I was there too, too bad I didn't see you"

I felt Onyx's gaze on me, but I barely look at her.

"The library's big you know, but we can study together tomorrow if you want ?"

"Yeah sure !"

Harry let out a cough of annoyance. This situation was becoming more and more awkward. Thank god Onyx saved me.

"We really should go, we have to meet the boys. See you around", and with that she grabbed my arm in an embrace and we headed toward the exit.

"I didn't know the library was that big." Onyx uttered while we were walking on the corridors.

I didn't answer, afraid of lying to her once again. I didn't like that. I would lost many thing to survive Mattheo but I would not lose my friends.

"You know you can talk to me right ? ", we stopped and we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"I know." was my only answer. Onyx wasn't dumb, she knew I was probably hiding something and I hoped she won dig into it, at least not now.

"We should go, otherwise they'll lecture us for being late"

-

We arrived at the lockers only to find them already on the field. So we turned around to join the stands.

The corridors were empty, it was a training session they'll like to do on Saturday, so no one except them on the field and us. We usually like to go see them , we'll grab stuff to eat and talk about boys and school while observing.

Our conversation were just about boys actually.

Footsteps were being heard after the intersection. Slow, and loud footsteps.

I didn't really pay attention since Onyx was speaking to me, but it always stressed me not to know who the person behind footsteps might be.

Only, when we arrived at the intersection, there was no one to be seen. But the strange part was that, there was no room the person could have borrowed.

The only exit was either behind us, or ahead of us.

We continued walking toward to exit, and when we opened to large door that'll lead us to the stands, no one were out there.

Must have been a student who'd trained before the boys.

Onyx and I got on the stands, in the middle, and we let the boys know we were there. She did.

"Hi bitches !"

The four of them all turn to look at us; they were already on their brooms, warming up.

"We though you beautiful ladies wouldn't show up" Blaise shout out to us.

"Yet here we are, charming boy" I retorted while sitting.

Draco was there. He was on his broom, putting some gloves on. I followed his gaze, hoping he'll look at me, but with no success. I heard Anthony call his name and he joined his side soon after.

And he looked toward me. In my eyes, but only for a short instant, because he looked behind me. Indeed he furrowed his brows while looking just a top of my head.

I glanced at Onyx in confusion, but she didn't pay attention since she was talking to Blaise. I looked back at Draco and his eyes hadn't move. At last, anger was all over his face, and I turned.

I tuned my head, only to see Mattheo Riddle, standing at the top on the stands. My throat tightened and I immediately turned pale at his sight. He had his hands in both his pant's pocket, and was carefully watching Draco with a dirty smirk on his face.

My head snapped back at Draco, whom now had his hands in the inside of his jacket: where his wand was.

I slightly nodded negatively when Draco found my eyes once again. As far as he might be, I saw him clenched his jaws, as if, as he understood.

As if he realized what Mattheo had done, the hold he had on me.

Only, he slowly released he wand, and suddenly glanced back behind me. I followed his gaze, only to see that Mattheo was heading toward the exit of the stands.

He still had his hands in his pocket, looking at the ground, smiling. I immediately knew why he had come here. To challenge Draco, to provoke him.

And the bastard knew I'll be there.

He'd saw Draco's weakness once, throughout the fight; me.

He probably knew mine were my friends, otherwise I would have tell them and Mattheo would be in Snape's office. And he now knew Draco was too.

He was just having fun, showing me he was controlling me. Showing me he knew I would protect my friends at any cost, even if it mean selling myself to him.

Mattheo was just making sure I knew. There was no escape. Because if I didn't obey him, he'll destroy my friends, one by one.

At last, he stopped at the edge of the stands, and without looking at me,

" You have a cute friend's group" , I heard him again.

His voice, in my head, as if he was right besides me. Bastard, I thought.

As if he had heard me, Mattheo slightly tilted his head to see me, The smile on his lips was long gone, replaced by terror and darkness, when he said, "Meet me in my room, tonight, 9pm" .

Those were orders.

I must have stared at where he had been standing for too long, because when I turned my head back to Draco, Onyx said , "You look like you've seen a ghost"

My eyes were in Draco's before going to Onyx's, "Oh, um, I thought so", I fainted a smile.

"Let's start guys", Blaise declared and Draco went to position.

We stayed for about an hour, and then we headed toward our respective dorm to change before dinner.

Onyx had told me that her relation with Blaise was better since the other day. Anthony was so annoying with her though, so possessive.

He always had been. It's mainly due to what's going at home, all that trauma they had been going into. Since they were kids he was trying to protect her, only he couldn't when they were home. He couldn't protect her from their father and it has been killing him, to see her like that, defenseless.

And now that she has a boyfriend, even though it's not official yet, he doesn't want her to be hurt, even if we're speaking about Blaise.

"I'll see you at dinner then"

"See you" I replied before entering Gryffindor's dorms. When I got into my room, Hermione was reading on her bed. She barely said hello since she was diving into her read.

I barely changed myself since I had done it a few hours ago. The event of today felt like a longtime ago and in the same time like it was barely a dream.

It didn't seem real. It's always those kind of stuff that happened to others but you're sure it can't happen to you, as if you're protected by some kind of shield.

I would kill him though. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but someday.

Meanwhile I'll have to be patient and try not to be broken. My fingers were crossed so that nothing bad happen to me tonight.

Why did he have to choose his room and not some kind of classroom or the astronomy tower.

I didn't want to be in that place again, I can't. Nothing but thinking about it make my eyes watered with tears.

I softly wiped them off with my hands while standing in front of the mirror.

I have to be strong so that one day, I'll make this son of a bitch pay.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.6K 298 71
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
1.1M 13.4K 35
"Wait, wait, wait.." Pansy and I were talking "So, you got a chance to be with THE Mattheo Riddle, but you TURNRD IT DOWN?!" She screamed at me in sh...
2.5M 59.9K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
21.3K 320 22
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK! IT NEEDS MAJOR EDITING! BUT I WONT EDIT IT AS I AM FOCUSING ON MY NEW BOOK! But feel free to still read it if you like :) I am...