kings and queens

By queenlatifa88

Things we're going well until Hampshire was facing Savage attacks almost every night and the wolves are blami... More

Introduction
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
A/N
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER EIGHT

11 2 0
By queenlatifa88

When Marcus was done sneaking Jason in his house through his bedroom window the vampires headed to Michael's house, when they arrived they got out of the car and stood a few meters from their door, Alex made a whistle as if he was calling a dog and said. "Here Michael Michael."

Vanessa rolled her eyes at her brother but Alex just smirked, he certainly managed to get some of the wolves attention, Michael, George, Daniel and Alicia came out the house to hear what the vampires had to say for themselves. When the wolves got a little close to where the vampires were standing Richard threw the sack of heads infront of them, Daniel picked it up and opened the sack a little, when he looked inside he saw two pale heads and showed the rest of the wolves, but before they could ask anything Alex said. "There is your proof."

"Can you be a little clear with things here?" Alicia asked.

"From what it looks like their vampires." Marcus said with a smirk on his face.

"Gosh we know what they are." Michael said.

"Can you stop doing that?" Alex whispered to Marcus.

"Doing what?" Marcus asked while shrugging his shoulders, but before Alex could answer him Richard started clarifying things to the wolves.

"We tried to ask them in a nice way what exactly made them come here and try to expose us, but as you can see they chose to deal with things the hard way." Richard said.

"So they didn't actually say what their purpose was?" George asked.

"They just said they were hungry." Vanessa added.

"So they went all wild and stuff just because they were hungry and not because they tried to expose you guys?" Daniel asked with a pissed expression on his face.

"You don't have to get all worked up because that's all we got from them and as far as I'm concerned it's not our problem anymore." Katherine said.

"Not your problem? We don't even know if they were the only ones here and you're telling us it's not you're problem." Daniel said through greeted teeth before he threw the sack on the floor.

"Daniel." George said while he placed his palm on Daniel's shoulder.

"We played our part and proved our innocence so please don't get us involved in things that we don't have anything to do with it." Lily said.

"What if there's more of them? Aren't you afraid of being exposed?" Alicia asked.

"If there's more we'll know how to deal with them but for now we can't control them because their no longer one of us, they were banished from our kingdom." Richard said.

"Now to end this conversation, we did what we had to and don't expect us to wander around searching for others because it's not our problem anymore, put that in you're little doggy heads." Alex said earning an arrogant scoff from Michael.

"Says the man who eats uncooked meat." Alicia said while crossing her arms, Alex looked at the female wolf and cocked his head with a smirk on his face.

"Alicia be polite that's no way to talk to our guests, besides we promised them  something didn't we?" Michael said with his gaze concentrated to the vampires, Daniel glared at him while shaking his head and stormed back inside their house.
George took the sack of heads and walked towards their house followed by Michael and Alicia.

The vampires also got in their car before they left, when they were on the road Lily finally broke the silence.
"All that drama made me hungry." She said in a bored tone, "so what will you be serving us today Richard?" She asked, turning to Richard excitedly.

"Your favorite Lilian." Richard replied as he looked at her with a smile then he quickly turned to the road.
Meanwhile in the back seat Vanessa tried to comfort her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Vanessa asked while she rubbed Katherine's shoulder.

"I'll be fine." She replied as she looked at Vanessa. "after I talk to your stupid brother." She added.

"Katherine please don't do this." Vanessa said.

"I have to, okay? I need to know why exactly does Alex think that he has control over me while we are not even dating and even if we were he has no right to choose for me or tell me what to do." She said while she turned to Vanessa.

"Alex my friend I didn't know that we're deaf these days." Marcus said with a loud tone, Alex just looked at him with a blank expression on his face.

"Marcus can you not interfere when matured people are talking?" Katherine asked while she turned to Marcus.

"Katherine can you not be rude?" Marcus asked mocking Katherine.

"Guys." Vanessa said trying to make them stop but she got ignored.

"No, I love being rude for no reason at all." Katherine said with sarcasm in her tone.

"Don't tell me that human guy is the reason Katherine, you're like this most of the times." Marcus said.

"Oh dear here we go again." Lily said with a tired tone before she leaned her head on the window.

"Am I really like this most of the times Alex?" Katherine asked while she cocked her head at Alex, but Alex sighed at her and looked away.

"WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING!?" she shouted while she faced Alex and slammed her hand on her seat.

"Katherine stop." Vanessa said trying to calm her down.

"He obviously doesn't want to talk Katherine, keep you're shit together, sometimes it's just hard to take you're shit, we've had enough." Marcus said with an annoyed expression.

"Why are you making me the bad guy Marcus?" Katherine asked, but before she could get an answer she decided to answer herself. "Oh I know, maybe it's because I'm the only person that you confessed you're feelings for Vanessa since you were ten."
Vanessa looked at Marcus with a shocked expression on her face and so did Alex.

"Ten!? Wow that's a very long time, I'd move on if I were you Marcus." Lily playfully said.
Marcus looked at Vanessa and Alex but didn't say a word, he decided to keep quiet and look away before things got worse, Vanessa turned throwing herself back to her seat.

"Thank you for making things fucking awkward between me and my best friend." Alex told Katherine with furrowed brows.

"Look who decided to open his mouth." Katherine said while she cocked her head at Alex.

"Okay stop it back there I've had enough, I'm here to serve and protect you and not babysit, I won't expect you guys to force me into your dating problems because that's obviously not what I get paid for." Richard said out loud with his eyes still on the road.
"Are we clear?" He asked.

"Yes Richard, we heard you." Vanessa replied followed by a sigh while the rest just stayed silent until they got home.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Well that explains it." Benson said while closing the sack of heads.

"Dad so you actually believe them?" Natasha asked with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Do we have a choice?" Benson asked making Natasha roll her eyes at him.

"Honey it's fine, I'm sure they mean no harm." Gabriella told Natasha while she took out a trey of turkey from the oven.

"How can you guys be so sure?" Daniel asked with furrowed brows.
The two wolf parents looked at each other and went on what they were doing.

"See? you never have a good answer to our questions about them." Natasha said while she headed to the couch.

"We just need you to know that they mean no harm." Gabriella said while she served the turkey.

"Don't worry mom your son Michael trusts them enough to throw a party for them." Daniel said while glaring at Michael, his brother rolled his eyes at him and took a bite from the turkey leg.

"Not a party, it's gonna be like a dinner or something Michael and I already talked about it." George said.

"What!?" Natasha exclaimed while she quickly stood up from the couch and stormed towards Michael. "You're planning on inviting them?"

Michael sighed and asked "can't I just have my dinner in peace?"

"Are you being serious right now?!" Natasha shouted.

"Natasha don't overreact, we already go to the same college as them." George said.

"And now we invite them in our house, and the next thing you know they'll know everything about us, our weaknesses and even our plans and then they'll attack... it's completely normal guys." Daniel sarcastically said.

"We don't have plans Daniel." His dad said.

"Don't freak out Natasha it's fine, besides we've always got each others back, your father and your uncle Brian will be on the look out, if they do anything suspicious we'll know eventually." Gabriella told her as she rubbed her daughters back, Natasha sighed and sat near the dinner table, George gave her a warm smile but Natasha forced a smile on her face.

"We'll be on the look out for what?" Asked a middle-aged man walking towards the dinner table with groceries on his hands.

"Dad." Alicia excitedly said while she walked towards him and gave him a hug before she helped him carry the groceries.

"Hello dear." He replied. "Careful with that." He added while pointing at the groceries Alicia carried.

"Hey uncle Brian." Michael greeted the man.

"Hey Alpha to be." He playfully said earning a smirk from Michael before he added. "who is the only person who actually saw me besides my daughter, what's with the mood?"

"We're inviting the vampires to our house uncle." Daniel answered him while faking a smile on his face.

"I'm starting to think that the world might actually be flat." Brian said while he sat on one of the chairs on the dinner table.

"You think." Natasha said as she put a small piece of fried potato in her mouth.

"The vampires brought us a gift." Gabriella said as she poured some juice for her husband before he whispered thanks to his wife.

"They do that these days?" Brian asked while he took a piece of turkey with a fork and knife and placed it on his plate.

"They caught the vampires who committed all those crimes, turns out they were among the vampires who were banished from their kingdom." His brother Benson replied.

"Okay that's figured out, but about the invite the vampires to our home and pretend to be friends thing?" Brian asked.

"Thank you." Daniel said with a proud expression.

"Get over it Daniel." Alicia said with annoyed expression.

"They are not just any vampires Brian." Benson said before he took a sip of the juice from his glass.

"Can we have a word?" Brian asked his brother with a serious face before he stood up and headed outside with his brother behind his back.

"You guys actually thought that you'd get away with it." Natasha said leaning on her chair with her arms crossed.

"Natasha." Gabriella hissed.

The two brothers walked away from their house and headed to their lawn near their cars.

"You do know what you're inviting in right?" Brian asked while leaning on one of their cars with his arms crossed.

"Yes, Margaret's family." Benson replied.

"No Benson Richard's family, Margaret is DEAD." Brian said while unfolding his arms.

"We're not sure yet." Benson said.

"I get it, she played a huge and important role in our lives and we're always going to remember her for that, but don't let your feelings get the best of you." Brian said. "We don't want to get involved in Howard's world again." He added.

"We are not getting involved in anything Brian, showing an act of a little kindness doesn't hurt anybody." Benson said, Brian took a long look at his brother and sighed. "Okay." He said. "Alright." He added before making a little pat on Benson's shoulder and they headed back to their house.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
64.6K 1.8K 25
(PG 13) Violet was beaten and talked about for no reason. People call her a slut and the person that started it was her evil bitchy ass sister Hannah...
436 26 22
Kamryn had a hard time letting people in. When her parents die in front of her six year old body. It makes it worse. Ten years later, it's her birthd...
12.9K 641 27
Finding your mate tends to be one of the most exciting parts of a young werewolves life. And that's really all Ryan wants, to meet his mate, fall in...