Together Forever

By qanwritesalot

A short story based on the sweet and romantic life of a couple managing life with a young son on their own in... More

یکم

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3.4K 87 4
By qanwritesalot

This book solely belongs to qanootshahid14 or Qanoot Shahid.

For now it is only published on Wattpad. Anyother website that features this book may be malware. And if you see it please report it.

The plot and characters are solely mine and inspired from various books I've read. Please refrain from copying my ideas and little bit of inspiration is okay. However plagiarism is a crime.

All images used belong to their rightful owner and not me unless stated so.

Now the book will have mature content.I will leave a warning anytime something sensitive or sexual is discussed. Feel free to skip past it and if you think you might miss important details, leave a comment and I'll summarise the situation for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 80.9K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
91.2K 3.8K 18
الكاتبة : سديم آل محمد 🇸🇦
539K 14.9K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
412K 14.9K 192
(BEING RE-PROOFREAD ATM) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, bec...