๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ 2...

By -asterine

โ€ขHinata Haremโ€ข This is [BOOK 2] Of Dangerous Love, and if you haven't read [BOOK 1] then go read that first c... More

--CERTAIN CHARACTER LOOKS--
Chp 2: ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’†
Chp 3: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chp 4: ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 5: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 6: ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’‡๐’‡
Chp 7: ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 8: ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 9: ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”
Thank u
Chp 10: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†
Chp 11: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 12: ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’...
Chp 13
Chp 13: ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…
Chp 14: ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Important
Chp 15: ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†'๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’”
Chp 16: ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 17: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘ ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 18: ๐‘น๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’…

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’”

1.2K 53 142
By -asterine

________________~° ° °~________________

Previously...

"Who's Hinata Shoyo?"

________________~° ° °~________________

"......."

'So he was right' Kaito thought as he smirked mentally.

"He's...a very...Special person..." Kuroo said with a soft expression.

"Yeah...He can light up your day with just a smile.." Oikawa cracked a small smile.

"Oh?, Where is he now then?, I wanna meet him!" Kaito said in a Cheery tone, but in reality he was just pretending.

"......"

"That's...-" Akaashi got cut off by a certain owl.

"His somewhere in this world...we just can't see him...Anymore.." Bokuto said as tears clouded his vision, he smiled painfully as memories of him and his Disciple flashes in his head.

"...Bokuto-san..." Akaashi on the verge of crying as well, he tried to comfort Bokuto but it seems like he also needs comfort too.

'Shit...I can't help... but cry..'

'Why did you leave...?'

'We wanted to spend our lives with you...!'

'Why did it have to be you?!'

'Hinata...'

'Shoyo...'

'Chibi...'

'...Boke...'

**Somewhere Around the City*"

"Achoo!"

"Is Someone talking about me..?!" Hiyo said and Armin handed him a tissue.

"Thanks"

**Back to the Teams**

'Who ever this kid is he sure was an influence' Kaito Thought plainly, and went back to pretending.

"What do you mean...'you just can't see him anymore?', did something happen to him?" Kaito 'innocently' asked.

"He's...g-"

Suddenly Ringing can be heard, it was someone's phone.

"It's mine..." Yaku then wiped his tears away and looked at the caller and it was Mao, he then answered, the rest just wiped their tears as well.

Y: Yes...?, Yaku speaking

M: Hey-, are you okay?, You sound like you've been crying, did something happen?

Y: No it's nothing, why'd you call?

M: Luke said to come back, he said to just train to get our minds out of the gutter or sum

Y: Ok I'll tell the rest-

M: Hey Yaku, y'know you can talk to me when somethings bothering you right?

Y: I know..thanks, I'm hanging up now

Beep.

"Who was it?" -Kaito

"It was Mao, he said Luke wanted us to go back so we can train and get our heads out of the gutter" Yaku put his phone back in his pocket and picked up the basket.

"Let's go" Kuroo grabbed the blanket and walked to the cars, while the rest just nodded and followed behind.

'I didn't get it out of them...!' Kaito frustratedly thought.

They all went inside their cars and drove back to HQ / Base.

**With Mao, after the call**

Beep.

"*Heavy sigh*" -Mao

"Something wrong Mao?" Kaji placed his hand on Mao's shoulder and asked worriedly.

"Me?-, oh no, it's nothing, I..just can't believe... Sho's still here after a year thinking his dead" Mao scratched the back of his head and put his phone back.

"Yeah...he changed, his bright Orange hair was now Black.." Kaji and cracked a smile.

"He was wearing contacts right?, His eyes we're Blue" Kevin suddenly popped out of nowhere startling the two.

"Kevin..!, Don't scare us like that..!" -Mao

"Sorry, just couldn't help it, you two just looked gloomy" -Kevin

"I actually snapped a pic of him- Oh! Here it is!" Kevin said and took out his phone and showed them a picture of Hinata.

"Of course he was wearing contacts, it's impossible to change your eye color after all" Ren suddenly was beside Kaji, pushing his glasses up.

"Ren..!, Not you too!" Kaji blushed as he was startled and started lightly punching Ren.

"Stop that Kaji" -Ren

"He was slightly taller too" Mao said as he went to the Vending Machine and got Cola.

"You said 'slightly' cause you don't want to admit that his taller than you now, huh?" Kaji snickered.

"Huh?!, What are you talking about..?!" Mao drank his Cola with a blush on his cheeks.

"*snicker*, Mao's blushinggg~" Kevin teased Mao playfully.

"No I'm nottt!" -Mao

"Alright that's en-" Ren was cut off when he saw cars pull up outside.

"Their coming, remember Don't say anything about the meeting with Sho, got that" Ren sternly said and they nod, soon the doors open to see the Teams with a frown on their faces and a gloomy expression.

'???, What's wrong with them???" The three Thought and watched as the Teams walked towards them.

"Ummmm....?, Heyyy guy.., w-why the long faces???" Mao akwardly asked, they didn't say a word, they just bowed slightly and walked away to their rooms to get change, Ren then saw Kaito looking at the teams plainly.

'...Why is he just staring at them..?' -Ren

"Oi Kaito!" Ren called out and Kaito looked looked at him before walking towards them.

"Yes, Ren-san?" Kaito smiled.

'Reminds me of Sho's fake ass smile' -Ren

"Yeah, what's with them?, They look like a dead fish" Ren said and waited for what Kaito was gonna say.

"It looks like they cried tbh" -Kaji

"Yeah" -Mao

"Mhm" -Kevin

"Oh well...I-i asked Who's Hinata Shoyo but then they all became like that.." Kaito guiltily said.

"....."

"Oh...."

"...Hmm"

"I-Its a...Sensitive Topic for them, that's why" Mao covered up.

"O-oh...I.. didn't know..sorry.." -Kaito

'Totally not sorry' -Kaji

'Cap' -Mao

'His not really sorry, is he?' -Kevin

'What is he doing with his life' -Ren

"N-no it's ok, you didn't know.." -Mao

'This Bishhhhh..!!!' Mao said clearly irritated.

'Hang in there Mao! 😂' -Kaji

'Mao's so nice 😂' -Kevin

'Now this is Amusing to watch' -Ren

**With Hiyo**

"Neh, Hange we don't have any Missions?" Hiyo said boredly.

"Sorry Hiyo, but we don't, we're still waiting for reports" Hange laughed out and got back to reading a book.

"I'm boredddd-... Where's Levi?, I haven't seen him the entire day " -Hiyo

"Oh! , Well I'm glad you asked!, His been cleaning my whole Office since Morning!" -Hange

"Eh?!-, his been cleaning for 'that' long?!" Hiyo said in disbelief.

'How can someone just clean for a whole day?!' -Sho

"I know righttttt?" Hange smirked playfully.

"I guess,...Hange.." -Hiyo

"Hm?"

"Can I tell you something?" Hiyo looked down, not looking at Hange in the eyes.

"Sure, you can tell me anything" -Hange

"Ok...but don't tell anyone about this" Hiyo still not sure, told her.

'well this is a first' Hange Thought surprised, he actually don't want anyone to know about something.

"..I promise"

".....ummm, I-i...I met...some old friends that I forgot and memories of them came back..." Hiyo rushly said and hid his face in his hands.

"....."

'eh...?,..EHHHHH?!??'

"WHA-" Hiyo clamped his hand on Hanged mouth, stopping her shouting.

"Shhhh!"

"Oh yeah, sorry.." Hange relaxed and looked at Hiyo dead serious.

"So, basically your saying, you regained your memories?" -Hange

"Y-yeah, but only memories with them..." Hiyo looked down at the table as he grabbed his hair.

"...You said you 'met them?'"

"Yeah, this morning when I was walking around, I....I accidentally bumped into them..."

'I can't say I cried because of a random group of people, it's just doesn't make sense'

"...It seems like they Triggered something to make you regain those memories back" Hange said as she went to grabbed her clipboard.

"Triggered..?"

"Yeah, did something happen when you regained them?, Likeee side effects?" -Hange

"Well....my head hurts a lot, it almost felt like I was burned alive...then I think I passed out.." -Hiyo

"Okkkk, I'll look into this more later, but for now take it easy" -Hange

"Ok...thanks Hange"

"No need to thank me, I just want to help" She smiled, and Hiyo smiled back.

"Like I said, please don't tell anyone about this..."

"I Promise I won't tell anyone"

'Why tho...?'

"I'm still Missing Pieces...but I'll get them back..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I want Everything back..."

To be continued...
________________~° ° °~________________

Andddd Done!

An Artist's Secret [BOOK 2] Chapter 1: Missing Pieces

Sooo how'd you guys like that First Chap?,Hope you guys liked it!, Let me know 😉.

And what are Kaito's True intentions?

When are they fated to see each other again?

Find out in the Next Chapters!!!

BYEEEEEEE!!! ✌️💟

-author-chan 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
334K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
100K 3.5K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...