Just Weeekly One Shots

By wassup_world

Some fluff about what I imagine goes behind the cameras in Weeekly's daily life ✨ Most of them are just rando... More

Introduction
Mafia feud, #3
After School era, #2
Day to day, #4
Monday's birthday, #5
Two sides, #6
Shortcut, #7
Sick day, #9
Our maknae, #8
Without me, #10

Chocolate prank, #1

913 12 2
By wassup_world

Based on : Weeekly Today, 7th video

Jiyoon and Jaehee POV

"Yah Jaehee, since it's valentines day why don't we prank the other members" Jiyoon mischievously said
Jaehee's face lit up and both of us could tell we were very excited.
"It's weird though, normally people would do romantic gestures and give gifts that symbolize love. Instead we are pranking them" Jaehee said
"You have a point, but they should already know we aren't normal so we won't show them we love them by giving gifts and stuff. But we show them by pranking them" Jiyoon smiled sweetly
"You're right, What prank should we do. We both know they're smart so they won't easily fall for simple pranks" Jaehee said
We both thought hard about what prank should we do. "I got it, we should buy those diy chocolate packs and put some wasabi and gochujang in them" Jaehee said
"That's so gooooooddddd, okay okay let's go" The only thing that ran through our minds were the members' hilarious reactions. When the both of us got out of practice and went to the store, Monday saw us and she was so confused why we were laughing our asses off. We were imagining the members' faces when they ate the chocolates. But she chose to ignore us, probably because she was used to our craziness.

Third person POV
After waiting for the chocolate to melt, they put the chocolate into separate molds and placed the wasabi & gochujang in. They squeezed a lot of it in, thankfully for them the chocolate was able to cover it perfectly.
First target : Monday and Soeun
When Jiyoon and Jaehee entered their room, They could barely contain their faces. Seeing Monday and Soeuns' faces excitement made their prank so much more hilarious. With Jiyoon and Jaehee's acting, they suspected nothing weird about the chocolate.

Soeun POV
I was happy to eat the chocolate, it looked so good and i was craving chocolate so bad. When I took a bite of it the only taste that surrounded my tongue was spice. 'Why does this chocolate taste like gochujang' were the thoughts that ran around my head.

After I realized what i was tasting, I was surprised that they could make me fall for the prank.

Monday POV
'Yessss, chocolateeee' I thought. Eating food is definitely an awesome feeling after we practice. After working hard, we were tired and craving for food. At first the chocolate I ate was sweet, which made me very happy. A few seconds in, the effects of wasabi finally striked and it was like my whole mouth was on fire. After I realized what was happening, I was shocked that they actually pranked me. 'They are seriously mean' i thought, an idea popped into my head. When they left our room I immediately started imagining about my idea. "Soeun, we should prank them backk !" I said "I was imagining that too" Soeun said while covering her mouth. "Okay, let's talk about this after we get rid of this taste" Soeun nodded and we both ran while trying to find water.

Next target : Jihan and Zoa

Zoa POV
When I saw Jiyoon and Jaehee going up the stairs looking at us, I felt something off about them. Those thoughts disappeared after I saw the chocolate they were holding. After I took my first bite, the chocolate tasted like heaven. It was sweet and really delicious, at least that was what i thought when I tasted it....I ate the chocolate and when it got to the middle part, I was still happily eating it. I looked at the middle of the chocolate and saw green paste, then I realized something.

After looking at Jiyoon Unnie's face, my thoughts were confirmed. Yep, my feelings were right from the beginning. 'It was frikin wasabiiiiii' I internally screamed. I'll make myself a mental note to trust my feelings when something is off. Oh My God, it was so spicy, my mouth felt like it was being peirced by a million swords.

Jihan POV
The chocolate they were holding looked so good, I ate it while taking a pretty big bite. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming when I tasted something weird. The taste was really sweet at first, but after I tasted what was inside....

'Why did I even believe them' I asked myself. Mine tasted like gochujang, Right now I can happily say that I have tasted gochujang inside a chocolate and it was definitely a traumatic experience. When I saw Monday and Soeun, I could tell they were pranked too. 'Well it was good to know I wasn't the only one' Sometimes I wonder how my mind can think so positively in a situation like this.

Last target : Soojin

Soojin POV
Wow, honestly I didn't think that they could actually make something without burning the whole place down. I was starting to hesitate when I saw cameras, but I believed them because the chocolate looked so good. 'This is actually good' I said to myself after having the first bite.
Pang !
The taste of gochujang flew straight to my mouth, I smelled it and my thoughts were confirmed. Of course their mischievous-selves decided to put gochujang into the chocolate. My facial expression turned from happy to disappointed in a matter of seconds. I was so done with them and I think my face says it all.

Third person POV
That night at the dorm
Soeun and Monday explained the prank they both made to the other members, excluding Jiyoon and Jaehee of course. "Wah Unnie, you guys are as evil as them" Jihan said shocked at their bold idea. Soeun and Monday both smirked and their smirk was obvious that they were proud of their idea. Zoa enthusiastically nodded while smiling, Soojin was actually laughing because of their fun but evil idea. "Okay, it's settled operation payback is a go!"
Jiyoon POV
Both Jaehee and I suspected nothing when I opened Weeekly's dorm room. But when we heard some evil laughs in the kitchen, we knew they were planning about something. We walked slowly towards the hall slowly and heard them talking.
"It'll be so funny when they realize it's soy sauce and not coca cola" Soeun said while holding her laugh
"I know they'll just drink it and their faces will be hilarious" Monday added
Jaehee and I smirked knowing what they had planned for us, haha sucks to be you guys right now. We both decided to just walk up and scare them.
"Well well look what we have here" I boldly said
"Apparently they thought it'll be funny if they switched the coca cola with their soy sauce-water mixture" Jaehee also said while sporting a cocky smile
"Sadly we already saw you guys so....prank failed guys" I said sticking my tongue out.
Jaehee and I laughed looking at their dumbfounded faces, we sat at our stool and I was really thirsty. I took the glass next to the coca cola, there was 3 things at the table right now.
1. The coke bottle
2. The glasses that has the soy sauce-water mixture
I forgot that they didn't actually pour the coke into the glasses, but it was too late.

My eyes went wide open as my memory came back, the mixture had already went down my throat. It was so salty and weird Oh My Gosh, I can't believe I actually fell for that. I felt so stupid at that moment, all the other members laughed so hard that Soeun fell off the chair she sat at.
How did I fall for that again ? I don't even want to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.5K 130
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...
15.8K 277 12
"When did we rent our dorm rooms to porn stars?" "Since TAEKOOK started acting weird." I think the title speaks for itself, but hey, you will never k...
444 13 11
he looked so happy, so proud, so confident. when he looked at me, i could see the fire burning in his eyes as he rapped, letting everything out. or (...
299 2 19
I have a habit of thinking about things that will never happen, so I obsess for a sec, then write them down. My brain is strange like that. A majorit...