USA of Barasoom

Plister29 tarafından

In the year 2025, it all changed. when the entirety of the USA suddenly got transported into a different worl... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: prologue
Chapter 2: new world?
Chapter 3: the meeting
Chapter 5: Recon
Chapter 6: The City of Khachesqa
Chapter 7: First conflict
Chapter 8: the arena pit

Chapter 4: Past memories

442 14 8
Plister29 tarafından

Muskopolis, Treurus

Elon Musk Palace.

February 23th 2672

1600 hours

(This is how Muskopolis look likes, as this city is like a shining jewel and a paradise on the Zribsap system, which also makes Treurus become a planet of a shining jewel.)

Treurus is the gas giant moon of the 6th planet which is named Relverth. This moon is has shared the same sized similar to earth, along with it there is one habitable moon that used to be habitable naturally without terraforming, which the named is Theunov, the second moon which had the shared the same size as Venus, along with the third one named Dotromia.

According to the information, Dotromia and Treurus are both terraformed, which is the reason why they are habitable to this day. while Theunov is naturally habitable long ago before any sentient life either exists, and it develops life there naturally without artificial interference, which means there is no terraforming either behind the scene this moon is home to a native named Khecrael.

An extra note that Theunov is slightly larger than the size of earth itself like twice the big than earth. While the sixth planet, which is named Relverth is a gas giant that is slightly bigger than Saturn, which had around 3 terrestrial moons and the rest are 4 asteroid-like formed orbiting Relverth, which in total this planet had around 7 moons.

Supreme overlord Elon Musk sits on his desk and looks for progress on how his economy and regime are. as he managed to enslave several alien species for slave labor, along with it his military, as he saw his great city in this gas giant moon, that he managed to terraform. he relaxes a bit as progress goes as steady as it is. because he needs as many resources as he needs to get his revenge on earth and the United Nation as a whole just because they denied his claim and sovereignty on planet mars, which is his entire life work.

With it, he hits the jackpot star system for building his new resources and government, he rebuilds everything from start and started his plot of revenge against the United Nation for taking his life's works, which is planet Mars, that he spend so badly on his entire life in order to see it terraformed and fully colonized. he needs many resources of fleet and army as he can in order to crush the United Nations space command.

After many years he managed to expand his domain to the entire Zribsap star system, which he then start colonizing its habitable planet and terraforming some planet. Elon Musk's domain expands to the entirety of the Zribsap star system, as all, he needs a resource and perfects his army in order for him to attack Planet Earth and then forced them to have Mars under his control. yet he becomes intolerant towards aliens, as he decided to subjugate them and put them in slavery as progress demands so. yet putting them in slave labor would do much of the menial work, despite drones and robots still available on doing much of the labor. but that's only on certain regions and planets which those machines are available.

The alien even the natives used to oppose Elon Musk's regime as it tries to expand into their domain. despite fighting tirelessly, they are way ahead of technology level against his army that managed to crush their line of defense, and then as a merciful act Elon decided to make these alien work with him, while some even accept but the majority refuse. for the refusal of that offer, Elon enslaves all of the natives to do much of the manual labor, while others that willingly do so serve him with loyalty. from the perspective of their own people, they were all called names like soldout and traitor mostly, due to them working for the invader.

While for the planet of Drekarus, the planet has no sign of any sapient species, but only just wildlife in many varieties. in which this planet is colonized swiftly without any problem at all due to how there is none is opposing his regime either. so colonization is swiftly made and cities were built in a matter of time, with nature yet still preserve in a large area. yet it becomes a great holiday destination as there were many resorts and vacation spots on that planet.

His technology is mostly known to be Eco-friendly. like the future, the majority of the non-renewable energy is decaying its uses, due to how as time goes the access to renewable energy is getting easier for people to get. this results in more innovation on renewable energy sources, as people are focusing on saving the earth itself from pollution as the future it might get high. so now in the far future, non-renewable energy becomes far less used somehow and could be already considered as nothing more than a primitive energy source.

Elon Musk in his age of 701 years old, had managed to discover immortality for himself. he invested so much in his life in the work of mars colonization, which his company SpaceX to work tirelessly on mars colonization. he had to rebuild the kickstart of humanity colonization to the stars, then in return somewhere in the future in the year 2258, the government took all of his life's work and forced him and the entirety of his company to went into exile, which his company SpaceX managed to create a far advance FTL (faster than light) drive, secretly without much of public knowledge, in which is how he ended up finding this K type star for his new regime to be build, and later on, he could achieve his goal.

Humanity managed to invent their own FTL drive and it's fully working since the year 2180. the invention was so revolutionary that it makes humans able to colonized other planets outside their star system, which also solved overpopulation issues easier and resource shortage. with the trend of this new invention, Elon took it on his own research as SpaceX is trying to master it and upgraded into a more superior version, in order for humanity to travel farther.

But the completion date is at the year 2210, which is 48 years before the government took over mars from him. that's because of how the resources and the influences of the UN are getting far bigger, as the year of colonization beyond the stars had expanded for humanity. which the UN had to keep up with things and somehow had to take it upon themselves to get private corporation from ruling one of the planets on the Sol system.

After the completion, Elon had more implant to perfect it and upgraded even further, and that newest version FTL drive which is completed in the year 2235. yet this upgraded version of him spread to the public but only a few managed to be sold, while the previous version managed to upgrade the first version of the recently invented FTL drive, which revolutionize things up for humanity as a whole. in the end give them a farther range for colonization and travel range between the stars, which could be another reason why humans had to colonize hundreds of worlds as the result, all thanks to Elon who managed to upgrade the FTL drive.

Elon's contribution to humanity progress that makes them reach the stars has been very influential. but in return, the government have to take away his life's works which are mars, as he will never able to rule mars again, and as it happens, he was replaced by another planetary government in the end because of how time for Elon Musk reign has to end on mars. with it, he knew that the United Nation had tried to expand their power as the old days of when humanity still had a nation on earth and colonizing the entire Sol system has been over, as the influences of the UN reach further and gets larger in mars.

Which in the end forces Elon Musk and the entire company that he founded forced into exile, which the location is in the Zribsap. this is where he finds the perfect location as he checks again according to his admiral, that they are very far from UEG space, and yet the lucky part is he didn't sell that latest new upgraded FTL drive that was completed during the year 2235. because He ordered that this new FTL drive are supposed to be installed on every SpaceX fleet and his military naval ship, which he had few, but now he had rebuild more of them since the UN is not tracking him and no one is stopping him on rebuilding his army.

In this new star system, far away from the United Nation reach and territory, Elon Musk can carry on his operation without anyone able to interfere with it. he had his regime spread to this entire star system planet, yet he becomes a tyrannical leader, ruling this star system with his iron fist. his regime suppresses many alien species that was native to Barasoom and Theunov and many other are brought in his heel, which he does it smoothly.

Long ago, there used to be an alien mothership that crashed on Barasoom, but Elon would never let them escape, instead, he ordered his army to subjugate them and put them into slavery, which also means over generations these alien species had become native there, as they are unable to leave their star system. because their ship will get shot by one of Musk's fleets that are stationing out there, or satellite that could shoot a lethal strike of the beam towards a ship, which could destroy them.

The real reason is, he wanted to keep things isolated. so he would not let that alien government knows anything about his operation, that's because he doesn't want the United Nation to hear anything about him. which the reason why his operation is very far away from UN spaces. if there is any alien who manages to get out from the star system, then he knew that they would report back to their superiors and tell the tale of their encounter and what the hell is happening there, along with what they tell about a regime of an ancient human businessman.

This makes Elon Paranoia grows. he also realizes that letting these crashed alien escaped would result in them telling their superior and then he also thinks that later on these aliens would also come to attack his operation, which he would be sure that thing would never happen once in for all, he decided to make any alien to stay on the star system or die trying to escape from it.

Some of these alien species do offer their services to serve the supreme overlord Elon Musk as mercenaries, which Musk sees as an extra to his plan. he even saw these aliens had another potential fighting on his side rather than become literal slave labor like the rest who refused his regime on their planet, which resulted in them being subjugated.

Yet it was known an alien race from another star that got their ship crashed, ended up serving him, with it from many generations of this species, they have now employed mercenaries on his ranks. Elon yet sees that a unique race of aliens does have different and unique sets of skills that could least achieve their usefulness to his grand plan of vengeance against the United Nations. along with it in return they could become citizens on his controlled planet.

Worst Scenario as Mars has been him for so long Elon Musk's pride grows bigger. because on the mars space race, which is a past memory that he had during 2050, as mars colonization is still in its infancy stage. he is the one that managed to get first before NASA and other space organization could step their foot on that red planet.

"Long I had been denied my sovereignty on mars. soon, I will get my vengeance on earth and the entirety of the United Nation will fear my wrath!" Elon said in an angry tone, as he slams his fist on the table, thinking about the past yet again.

"Mars colonization and terraforming were once of my biggest life's work and then for what? those people took my life's work away from me. then I shall have my revenge on them, after hundreds of years, I managed to amass such massive forces, that soon, my fleet will reach the Sol System and then attack earth, thus

While checking yet the computer Elon had a relief of the past and his entire childhood memory, along with how he went famous and become such an influential person, hell even he used to enjoy watching his past video about his meme review video on pewdiepie channel.

He enjoyed seeing the joy how back in the day's people used to love him and he was popular, until the UN took everything from him, his images, popularity, and his one and only life's work which is the colonization of mars, as he believes he had all the rights to rule mars as an autocrat, but the UN denied it and forced to replace him with another planetary governor. this is where Elon Musk has lost it and only wanted to go back and claim his rightful rule on mars.

Elon Musk got immortality at the age of 55, which is where the boring company did some yet whacky research about immortality that truly works, which results in, that Elon Musk will never die of old age but die if killed physically. which is the reason he is still physically looking like in his 49, because age has no effect on him, in this year he is 701 years old.

"I remember back in 2470- 2502 where a war rage between the UN and an alien empire named the rage on, against humanity, yet it weakens them but I need to do the best and get as many resources I need to set my vengeance against the UN, who denied and make me exiled. but now I think they have already forgotten who I'm, they could be confirmed I'm dead, due to my super long duration of exile.

Yet the alien's faction that the UN is fighting is the zetans, which didn't turn so well for humanity but as much as they continue to fight victory is within their grasp, and in the end, the zetan lose the war. but humanity got many losses while the zetans got the same one as the UN try their best on destroying their leadership." Elon though as he thinks about the past memory of the human-zetan war.

Elon Musk looks at the desk and reading more about his bio, which the internet was a thing that he manages to get up, and running in his star system. but there is a thing he managed to modify on the internet is, that anyone from the UEG space unable to track him and with some advanced device, that could basically make him surf the internet and able to access the website from planet earth and its colony.

"Yet humanity will remember me as such an influential person in technology, back in my time, when I am planning all of that mars colonization. I was once a fun person to be on social media, on what my Twitter post is. this yet gives me the joy about the glory days of the 2010s, 2020s till 2070s where my glorious time had been booming with his major success on mars colonization, along with his ongoing project of terraforming mars.

It looks like for now people already assumed that I'm dead. guess that means the UN would not track me and I can be sure to run my plan of vengeance against earth smoothly. now least my profit has been going well in the pipeline. meaning I had more funds to get to build my latest fleet which of destroyer class.

Muskopolis will become a paradise in the middle of this side, away from the hands of the UN. a shining jewel of the Zribsap Star system.  yet this is what the future that many people in the 2000s and the 50s thoughts of, but I made it become a reality, far better than the previous one I made in mars." Elon thought as he looks to the huge window of his magnificent city of the future itself that he had very much envisioned and planned.

Elon begins to take a look at the screen of footage of his military, which he is very proud of looking at the infantry begin marching and fighting for his name, along with mighty Warmachine that was made by his company named Tesla. which now served as a vehicle manufacturing company under his regime, long ago, as they also had a division on making his Warmachine like tanks, APC, and any types of vehicles except spaceship.

Musk had a handful of aliens who joins him. anyone who joined him got the benefit to get better treatment and service as a mercenary for his army. along with that, he would never tolerate anyone leaving the star system, as he wanted things to stay isolated, as he wanted zero witnesses at all, so none can foil his operation.

While SpaceX has become Elon Musk's fleet manufacturing as he had multiple shipyards being build on the sixth and seven planets, along with orbital stations and shipyards that are in the gas giant moon. as Elon had many fleets of spaceships on orbit as its patrol around the planet and satellite keeping an eye for any escaping alien ship, which if they do not comply nicely then they should be destroyed by that satellite laser, and their ship was blown to pieces by that satellite laser that was in orbit. along with it, he prepared as many fleets as he can in order for him to defeat any of those UN fleets that is in the Sol System and other of their colony star system.

Boring company has become a company where Elon makes weird shenanigans and more great products coming to the public. this company also contribute to the construction of the futuristic city to be built on Treurus and the two habitable planets, except Barasoom, which the development left some of the areas for the natives.

OpenAI, despite how this is the future and yet AI has gotten far advances and the usage of them are more widespread. despite this for him, this company is where the ai is made and robots, along with that he got many robots in his military. despite the danger of ai rebellion, he managed to do his best and perfect the ai which is like taming them, to prevent rebellion against their master, which is yet another issue during humanity on trying to create advance ai, which many believe that the chance of rebellion due to self-aware would be higher.

Elon uses much of his company that he founded hardly to organize his civilization and his regime. along with his goal of vengeance is almost cooking up. he may need a strategy to slip through UN territory and wanted to straightly prioritize on reaching the Sol system and then attack earth. which his FTL drive would work later on slingshotting his fleet to bypass any human colony star system, which he will manage to go is into Earth where the head of the government is located, there he will make ransom of earth and held them, hostage, to make him able to get mars back to his rightful hands, as mars colonization is his life's work.

"For today, it seems like the progress has been growing all up, along with no alien yet leave this star system at all. yet I may need to build more fleets in order for me to commence the biggest assault on planet earth. by doing so I need to slingshot my fleet to bypass any human colony, as my main target is the planet Earth, and I don't want to waste more casualties just to get what i want, I wanted to get straight to the point, which is to strike the earth and threatened the entirety of their leadership to allow me to rule mars. soon mars will be mine once again." Elon murmured as he smirked while watching the screen in his fancy computer.

Elon Musk had a long plan of his revenge that has fueled him for many hundreds of years. many years of preparation and many years of his rule in this star system had made his pride bigger due to the loss of mars, making him less nice, which makes his obsession with taking mars back increase and hatred towards the UN increase ten times fold. but now Elon Musk hasn't heard about the United States got transported to Barasoom, in which the USA would find out for themselves who is this so-called supreme overlord.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...