Living with Countries [Countr...

By ChairTheArtist

Eyyy, hey people that read fanfictions! I wanted to create this story ever since I started to think about plo... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: A place you'll call home
Chapter 3: a new start
chapter 4: secrets?
600 reads!!💜💖
chapter 5: friends!
chapter 6: life changing event?
chapter 7: life changing event? (pt.2)
chapter 8: the interview
chapter 9: oh dear..
chapter 10: upcoming plans
chapter 12: wörk
chapter 13: Planning pt.1 (more like taking a break)
chapter 14: planning pt.2
Special chapter: birthday party
chapter 15: pride

chapter 11: a newer start

2.5K 57 95
By ChairTheArtist

After the conversation with dad, I was certain that he won't stop asking me about moving out and taking the countries with me. Sure, he did have a point: if all the countries evolve into humanoid figures, we'll have no place to stay. But, I'm not planning to buy a huge palace where all the countries in the world could live, no! I'll just buy a small apartment or house and live there with a couple of the countries, like, UK, France, Reichtangle, Lithuania, Poland and maybe a few more! Sure, I have no idea what to do with the other countries, but I'm sure that maybe they know a place, where the rest of them could stay in.

So, after all that hard thinking, evening was already here, so, I took a shower, got into my pjs and went to bed. But before I could fall asleep, I realized that France and UK don't have beds. Well, it was actually them that reminded me, so, I quickly went to dads room and asked if we have anything that the two could sleep on. He, fortunately, had a solution and soon, we all could go to sleep.

"Hey, Y/n? Are you awake?" A voice asked me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Reichtangle was very close to my face. My cheeks instantly became red, but I managed to let out a quiet 'yes' instead of stutters. He realized the short gap between our faces and quickly stood up, slight blush covering his face, too.

"W-what did you need?" I quietly asked, so only he could hear me.

"I might have overheard the conversation you and your father had, and I might have a solution." He replies.

"O-oh. And, uhm, that solution is..?"

"Would you like to move to another country? Like, Germany for example?"

"Wait, what?! You want me to move to another country that I don't even know the language of?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Y-you won't be moving alone, Y/n! I'll come with you and help you! I.. know a place where we could stay for the rest of our lives, but, I'm just not sure if you would agree to come, or if the countries would agree to.." He replied, trying to calm me down.

"Well, I say we could, but i'm not sure if my dad would let us. I mean, plane tickets from here to Germany cost a lot, and I don't even know how much money my position makes!" I explain.

"Well, you do have a point, Y/n. But, you do know that we can't go out in public, right? People will think that we're some kind of freaks with paint all over our bodies."

"Oh right.. forgot about that. So, what now? We barely have any money, most of it is dad's, and we can't go to another country because you guys aren't human. Why is life so difficult?" I sighed.

"How about you go sleep, we'll figure something out in the morning. Besides, you have work tommorow." Reich responds, patting my head.

"Can you.. sleep with me? It's pretty hard for me to fall asleep after I'm woken up." I quietly mumble. This gets Reich off-guard. He start blushing deeply.

"S-sure, but j-just this o-once." He stutters.

I move to the other side of my bed, giving Reich a bit more space. He slowly sits down on the bed, and lays down. Akward silence fills the room.

'Why did I ask him that?! Most importantly, how did he agree?!' I thought to myself, blushing harder than Reich is.

"You know, this feels pretty akward. I'm kinda confused on why you asked me to sleep with you." He suddenly asks me, ending the silence.

"I.. don't know myself. It's just that, I like people's company. It makes me feel more comfortable, especially when I can hug them, but.. I'm not sure if you want to be hugged in your sleep." I look away, blushing.

He chuckles, then moves closer to me and embraces me in a warm hug.

"You could've just said it. I wouldn't mind, plus, you're my friend, so why would I reject such an offer?"

"Because you may not like physical affection?"

"Do you like it?"

"D-depends on the people. Usually, no. But if I.. L-like someone, then y-yes." I bury my face in my palms.

"Does that mean that you like me?" He asks me.

"I-i think so? I mean, it looks like it, but i'm not sure."

"It's alright, just take your time and tell me when you know. And actually.. I like you too. And physical affection is a rare thing for me, so, I also don't like it. But for you, I'll make an exception." He replies calmly.

"A-alright.. goodnight?"

"Goodnight."

---

My eyes slowly open and the first thing they see are Reichtangle's face. I slightly blush, but then remember last night. 'I actually told him?' I think to myself, slowly sitting up and trying to queitly escape Reich's embrace, so I wouldn't wake him up.

My plan fails as I hear Reich moving. He slowly sits up, looking at me with a tired 'smile'.

"Good morning, Y/n." He says.

"Good morning, Reich." I reply.

"So, how did you sleep, If you actually did." He chuckles.

"I slept great! Also, thanks for not leaving me, it means a lot."

"No problem. Also, uhm, the confession you said earlier, was it true? I want to make sure in case you we're just tired and spoke nonsence." He akwardly adds.

"Oh! Uhm, actually it was true. I was quite surprised that you like me back, but it does explain your nice and protective behavior towards me." I chuckled.

"Well, it's already 6:30, work starts at 7, so I should get ready now." I say to myself.

Reichtangle nods and let's me out of the bed. I quickly grab some formal clothes and go to the bathroom. I dress up, do my hair and brush my teeth. After a few minutes, I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen where dad is making some breakfast.

"Good morning, honey, how was your sleep? I heard some footsteps heading towards your room, so I guess you had some company?" He cheerfully asks me.

I slightly nod, thinking back at how Reich was quite worried about me having no place to move out.

"Oh, about that.. Reich visited me last night, since he wanted to ask me some stuff about moving out. He said that he knows a place where I could stay, but I wasn't sure if you would let me move there." I reply, starting to eat dad's cooking.

"Why would I not let you move out? That's what I want you to do. You've been sitting in my house doing absolutely nothing after school ended." He asks me, confused.

"It's because he wants me to move to Germany with him. I mean, I'll also bring a few other countries, since that's what you want! But i'm just not sure how we would leave this country without being questioned about their appearance."

"I had a feeling that this would happen. But, I don't control your life, dear. Only you can decide what to do. I'm just here to help you, not to control you." He calmly responds.

"And, about their appearance.. well, you do know masks and makeup exist. Besides, they're not human, so I'm sure that they have a way to bring you there without a plane."

"Well, I would love to talk more with you, but I have work, remember?" I say.

"Yes, I do remember, now come on. I'll drive you there."

---

Hey ya'll, I released another chapter lol. Also, sorry for making this chapter mostly about Y/n and Reichtangle, I didn't know what to write.

Anyways, here's some art for the chapter, that I just drew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...