SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 037

5.6K 430 277
By page_sandy

« shameless »

❝ That I'm really craving to taste your lips again. ❞

This nasty dude did not just-Mijin deliberately bumped her forehead on purpose to teach the flirty hoe a painful lesson.

❝ Ouch, what was that for? ❞ , groaned Jongseong in a slice of pain that couldn't be hidden from his face anymore.

Really? He'd just shamelessly spat out bold words and playing dumb as if it's no big deal but for Mijin who cares about her pride, felt easily offended.

❝ Are you that stupid to not know? ❞ Mijin's fiery question expressed how she's running out of tolerance, remotely from the range of being able to accept Jongseong's annoyingly witty nature.

Seems like he won't be able to tease around the sarcastic missy. The only one to protest from getting flirted with him in a cheesy manner, the only girl to disobey his words by not even giving a damn.

Mijin's forehead also ached a bit after slamming Jay's exposed forehead with her. At least the pain was better than getting kissed by some bratty asshole who's just using sugar-coated words to play with her.

❝ Bruh, why are you so mean to me? ❞ Jay's annoying question made Mijin swiftly turn her head around with a sly manner which described the arrogance.

It's confirmed, she's the only particular person who could easily take a bad boy like Jay down just by the intimidating gaze which was unfazed by his flirtatious manner.

Although Mijin might not literally be untouched by his heart fluttering movements, she's far from being invested in him back and to treat likewise.

❝ Why don't you ask yourself first why you're behaving like an affection-craved asshole towards me? ❞ Mijin continuously stepped further on, leaving the caught off guard boy behind as he got phrased as an infatuated young adult.

What a fierce woman with the abnormal mockery Mijin was, just his type.

What was the reason for Mijin to keep on hanging like a tough being as if someone had hurt her in the past before?

❝ Hey, wait up Na Mijin! ❞

The bothersome day was just Park Jongseong annoyingly sticking by Mijin's side as if she's the only one to exist in this world.

Envious gazes were thrown onto Mijin to be paired up next to Park Jongseong but the imprecating girl was sick to cosplay as someone who she doesn't even truly love's girlfriend.

Denying a wholesome richass like Park Jongseong wasn't a big deal to Mijin since she's never chasing after his looks nor money in the first place but it was the deal that got her into a clustered trap with no other choice but to become his puppet.

Getting tired of Jongseong following her along like a puppy from behind, the paranoid female flamed with a furious gaze which surprised Jay although he plastered a foxy smile all over his gorgeous face.

❝ Are you really that jobless to follow me around? Don't you have anything else to do? ❞ It wasn't like the sane side of Park Jay to stick up with someone who he feels unwanted.

Don't get Mijin as offensive but she loved to space away from bothersome brats and accompany isolation which calms her mind instead.

Pouting his pearly lips, the boy meant a no by shaking his head. Why was he even trying to act cute in front of Mijin which wasn't worth it?

❝ Sigh, where are your so-called friends? ❞ Exhaling heavily, Mijin quirked her brows in a testing manner so that she could get rid of this creepy guy fast. What made him into her though? Mijin couldn't even see a very lovable point inside her for him to be this obsessed with.

❝ Probably dating with their own soulmates. ❞ Jay scratched the back of his nape as he's stuck with a girl who despises and won't easily accept him for who he is although she's owned by him for two weeks.

Soulmates? Weird.

❝ Why don't you third-wheel with one of their couples then? I mean, it would be better than glueing with me who hates you for a certain reason. ❞ Mijin just hated reckless men these days which made her lose faith in true love since they'd easily use and throw away like trash.

It was the toxic side of falling in love and giving your all to them when they'll just turn their backs onto you one day.

And Mijin's afraid to become like her mother one day as she couldn't afford to let someone betray her and go for another woman.

She might as well die single in this life instead.

❝ Gee, no thanks. I don't want their annoying ass to mock me for being lonely baloney. ❞ Jongseong regretted not dating anyone else at the explicit time, which also left a good opportunity to look clean without any strings that would prevent him from courting Mijin.

Speak of the devil, Mijin flashed back Sunoo's encouraging words of reminding her to not fall in love with Jay as it would be no good for a highly complacent woman with a huge dignity to herself.

Yeah, she probably shouldn't fall in love or care about Park Jongseong or who he is.

❝ Well then, where are your other girlfriends? ❞ Knowingly of a messy playboy like Park Jay, Mijin could tell that she wasn't the only woman who surrounds the catchy guy who's followed by many.

❝ What do you mean? I'm single at the moment, just for you. ❞ Very funny cause Mijin for real caught him making out with some random girl in a library that day and here he was, convincing her that he's not taken.

All men do is lie these days as Mijin was disappointed but not surprised.

❝ Lie properly next time, I won't nag at you for flirting with other girls or whatever. Do what you wanna, it's not like I care anyways. ❞ Mijin bluntly gave Jongseong a rare opportunity that none of the ordinary girlfriends could ever.

She didn't care whether he'll cheat on her or not since she never felt the emotion of 'love for him.

And, that just excused her to not feel the impulsive diseases like fury, anger, sadness or other emotions just over this one random guy.

Mijin's a tough woman whether Jay likes her or not.

But what the youngster didn't know was that this guy's willing to make her feel the emotions of love since that was his main intention of dragging her to date him.

He wanted to break her stony heart down and seek out the hidden tenderness in it.....and leave her behind with false hopes of course.

That was a playboy's job anyways.

Just when Mijin busily stepped outside the school campus, a hand firmly snaked around her tiny wrist as the brunette was beyond confused about the sudden skinship in public with Park Jongseong.

❝ If you wanna go to the club, go on your own. I'm never gonna visit such foul places as that. ❞ Mijin pulled his grip away from her wrist before heading towards the bus stop but Jongseong just abruptly hugged her by trapping her small frame into a soft touch under his loving arms.

She didn't care whether Jay's a toxic playboy or not. As long as she isn't dragged into a seriously complicated relationship with him.

And everything's cool if she didn't have to effectively treat Jongseong with love or special care just to keep her curse as a remaining secret forever.

Whispering some cliché words while he was at it, the teaser left shivers down Mijin's spine when he moved his beautiful lips next to her ears throughout the back hug.

❝ You're the only one for me though. ❞

« end of a chapter »

(A/n; GEE PARK JONGSEONG🙄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 22.1K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
224K 9.7K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
230K 11K 53
a girl who does almost anything to fit in, finds herself involved with a bad boy after she accepts a dare that changes everything for the socs and...
814K 36.1K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...