Sunflower ── Dream.

Por sebasstan

editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, s... Más

Sunflower
(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY
(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6
(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS
(004.) UNFORTUNATE TEASING
(005.) THE UNSPOKEN TOPIC
(006.) CRUSH CONFIRMED
(007.) CAT PEOPLE & CAT TALK
(008.) DISCORD CALLS & LOLs
(009.) HUMORING GROUP CHAT
(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME
(011.) THE EXES OF THE PAST
(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP
(013.) BLOCK HOUSE OF A + D
(014.) CHANGE OF ACCOUNTS
(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS
(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS
(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG
(018.) HIS MUSICAL SLEEP
(019.) A FLOWER IN THE OVEN
(020.) #AMBERWASTAKENKIDS
(021.) A SURPRISE VACATION
(022.) EMBARRASSING REACTIONS
(023.) SISTER DEAREST
(024.) UNNAMED MATCHMAKERS
(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS
(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE
(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED
(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS
(029.) THE IMPACT OF THE PAST
(030.) SECRETS AND SONGS
(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs
(032.) THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD
(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS
(034.) DREAM'S OVERUSED EMOJIS
(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN
(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN
(037.) FLIRTING BEFORE MARRIAGE?
(038.) THE ONE AND ONLY, BINGUS
(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS
(040.) EXPIRED APPROVAL & GOSSIP
(041.) A CHANGED BRUNETTE WOMAN
(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE
(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE
(044.) A PLAN THAT SPREAD BY GNF
(045.) WELCOME TO THE NEW GC
(046.) PLEASE BE FREAKING FRIENDS!
(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT
(048.) THE STUPID PHONE CALL
(049.) BEGINNINGS OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS
(050.) PICKUP LINES AND STORYLINES
(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL
(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES
(053.) CAT DATES AND THE CHEATER
(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN
(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY
(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED
(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS
(058.) FAMILY PORTRAIT WITH FAMILY
(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM
(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM
(061.) THE MR. STEAL-YOUR-MAN ARC
(062.) FUTURE PLANS BETWEEN THEM
(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'
(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION
(065.) THE VOICE OF THE SHE-DEVIL
(066.) ANNIVERSARY LOVEY-DOVEY
(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL
(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC
(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69
(071.) CONFIRMATION ON TWITTER.COM
(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6
SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)
(BONUS SCENE.) #1 SIMP ON VOICE CHAT
(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE
(BONUS SCENE.) THEIR FAMILY TRADITION

(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN

17.1K 842 339
Por sebasstan

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hello!"

"Hello," Noelani let out as she smiled nervously.

"Nice to meet you," Tommy greeted. "I've heard so many great things about you. Your name is Noelani?"

"Um, yeah," Noelani answered. "You can just call me Noelle or Lani, whichever one you prefer. But, it's nice to meet you, too. Dream warned me about you."

"Well, don't listen to him," Tommy scoffed. "I'm such an awesome person, one of a kind. I'm one of the best and I'm just honest amazing in general."

"Um..." Noelani let out, clearly not believing his words. Tommy laughed and she chuckled, making Amber's character she was controlling walk away. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Have you ever played Minecraft?"

"I have... 5 or 6 years ago, but I recently played, like, yesterday since Dream was helping me," Amber popped into the room, giving the girl her own chocolate milk cup as she sat next to her cousin out of the camera frame. Tommy let out a sound.

"Dream was teaching you how to play?" He asked. Noelani hummed.

"Yeah, he showed me this."

Noelani remembered what Dream and Amber had taught her, pressing on the pads of the keyboard to kill the other teenager who had immediately yelled.

"No, no, no!" He yelled out. "No! Stop, stop, stop. Don't kill me, please."

"But, Dream said to kill you," Noelani said with a fake confused tone. "I shall follow his orders."

"No!" Tommy continued shouting. "No. Look, I'll-I'll take you to see some... baby pigs if you want."

Silence surrounded the two. Tommy closed his eyes, briefly opening them to look at what the girl was doing. His eyes widened, though, when Amber's cousin took out a sword. "Take me to them."

Tommy laughed and Noelani did, too, following after his Minecraft character.

"Well," the teenaged-boy started, "there's no baby pigs but, I know someone who has a pig, Enderman, and some other shit. Also, he has a child."

"Ooh."

"Let's go!"

Tommy had texted the person he was looking for and he immediately led Noelani towards the place he was told to meet them at. Meeting in front of Eret's Palace, Noelani squinted her eyes to see a Minecraft character with one part of its face white and the other black. It's name was Ranboo, too.

"Hello?" A voice much more different compared to Tommy's spoke.

| twitchuser donated $100:
Amber your cousin is hot

"Thanks for the 100," Amber nodded before looking away from the dono to focus on the interaction between the three teenagers. "But, my cousin's a minor, so just letting you know before you donate something like that again."

"What did the dono say?" Ranboo asked, laughing a little as he heard Noelani snort and heard Amber's words.

"It said that I was hot," Noelani cringed as the did the boys who started gagging and yelling. "I am mildly uncomfortable."

| twitchuser: DONT BE WEIRD DONOS
| twitchuser: chat and donos are not it today
| twitchuser: TURN IT TO SUB ONLY
| twitchuser: mods can you please put it
to subs only?

"Oh, Ranboo!" Tommy exclaimed, remembered why he and Noelani were looking for him. "I promised Noelle that we could see Michael. So, fucking take us because she's going to kill me if we don't."

"That's true," Noelani simply said. "I have weapons, was taught how to speedrun by Dream, and I am also cousins with Amber. I have enough power, and, not only do I have power, but Dream allowed me to use Creative Mode."

"What?" Tommy exclaimed as Ranboo laughed at his reaction. "How? I swear, Dream has favorites."

"And it's not you," both Noelani and Ranboo cracked up at Noelani's words, laughing even harder when Tommy stayed silent.

"I'm not tolerating this type of behavior, you arsehole."

"Amber, Tommy called me an asshole," Noelani told her cousin who immediately looked up from her phone to stare at Tommy's Minecraft character.

"No, no, no," Tommy rapidly let out again. "Don't tell, Amber. Oh, God."

"Tommy," Amber gaped at him. "Don't call her names or else my aunt will come kick you. She dislikes teenagers."

"But her daughter's one."

"She hates teenagers that aren't her daughter," Amber chuckled. "Anyway, proceed. Just, don't go into the prison. You know Dream said not to."

"We know, A," Noelani smiled innocently at her. Amber nodded and turned on her phone, playing 8-Ball with Corpse, Emma, and Loey. So far, she was losing to Corpse.

"Can you go to Creative Mode and give us stuff?" Tommy asked, the trio walking towards where Ranboo's child was at. "Please, Noelle. Give us some free shit!"

"Not until I see the child first, Tommy," Noelani smiled. "Continue leading the way, Ranboo. Ignore Tommy."

"I've been doing that the whole stream," Ranboo laughed, leading them towards a cabin.

The three went up the stairs and walked inside where a baby zombie piglin was running around. It immediately ran towards Ranboo, jumping, and turning back around.

"It's so adorable," Noelani gushed, putting her sword away so she could head toward the child without hurting it. "Can I be it's aunt?"

"Um, sure," Ranboo chuckled.

"Yes!" Noelani exclaimed. Amber looked up at her cousin, glancing at the screen. "Look, Amber! I'm... Michael's aunt. You shall refer to me as a cool aunt."

"I need to tell Tubbo, though," Ranboo laughed again. "I just gave you that title."

"You should call him right now and ask while Noelle goes to Creative Mode and give us stuff," Tommy's character turned to look at the girl who took a sip of her chocolate milk. Noelani sighed and did so while Ranboo added Tubbo to the call.

"Hello?" Ranboo called out.

"Hello?" Tubbo repeated.

"Were you sleeping?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah," Tubbo answered. "I was taking a nap and you woke me up."

"Oh," Tommy simply let out. "Anyway, Tubbo this is Amber's cousin, Noelani."

"Oh, hi!" Tubbo immediately perked up a bit, still drowsy. "Nice to meet you. Are you two streaming?"

"No, of course not," Tommy sarcastically answered. Tubbo yawned, the words going to one ear to another. "How long have you been sleeping for?"

"I literally fell asleep like half an hour ago," the teenager answered. "I'm so fucking tired."

"Oh, Tubbo," Ranboo spoke and Tubbo hummed, waiting for him to continue, "I told Noelani? Did I say it right?" Noelani replied with a very quiet "yes" under her breath. "I told Noelani she can be Michael's aunt."

"Oh, that should be interesting," Tubbo mumbled. "Maybe we should make Amber and Dream Michael's aunt and uncle since, you know, the two are a couple."

The three froze.

"Wow, a couple," Tubbo continued, laughing a little. "It's still so weird to me."

| twitchuser: honestly... I'm not surprised
| twitchuser: HUHHHHHH
| twitchuser: THEYRE DATING???
| twitchuser: AMBER AND DREAM?

"I was FaceTiming her like two days ago and Dream was there, too," Tubbo ranted. "Swear, he's stealing my best friend from me."

"Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo," Ranboo spoke first as Noelani muted herself to tell her cousin what had happened. "Tommy and Noelani are streaming..."

"Oh..." Tubbo simply whispered. "Oh... Oh, my God! Why didn't you stop me? Why didn't you warn me, Tommy?"

"Um, we have to end stream," Tommy mumbled, ignoring his chat. He eyed Discord and saw Noelani had muted herself. "Wait, let's wait until Noelle comes back and we can just say goodbye to her."

"Um, A?" Amber glanced up. "Uh, bad news..."

Amber looked at the chat and felt her heart speed up at noticing that it was blowing up.

| twitchuser: AMBERS DATING DREAM??
| twitchuser: WHAT THE HELL??!
| twitchuser: HES THERE WITH HER TOO
| twitchuser: CONGRATS AMBER 🥳

"Finish stream," Amber breathed out, standing up and walking out of her bedroom. Just as she walked out, Dream had walked out of Kaleo's room. "Everybody knows. But how?"

Just as Dream responded, their phones started blowing up by their friends and social media. Amber focused on a message.

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Amber Dream I'm so sorry
Tubbo • 5:21 PM ✔️

What happened?
amber :) • 5:21 PM ✔️

So Tubbo joined call and
he had just woken up, so I
guess when Tommy was being
sarcastic with him when he said
he wasn't streaming it didn't
fully process
Ranboo • 5:21 PM ✔️

That's true
Tubbo • 5:21 PM ✔️

I'm really really sorry
Tubbo • 5:21 PM ✔️

Truly. I know how secret
the two of ypu have been
Tubbo • 5:21 PM ✔️

It's fine Tubbo
dream • 5:21 PM ✔️

Don't worry about it
or stress about the situation
too much. It's okay 🥰
amber :) • 5:22 PM ✔️

Are you two sure?
Tubbo • 5:22 PM ✔️

What we need to focus
on right now is stopping
fans from sending you hate
messages
dream • 5:22 PM ✔️

Yes, but don't worry
about it. You actually did us a
favor so thank you ❤️
amber :) • 5:22 PM ✔️

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

huh... idk what to
type for the first time...

but, listen to me,
atsumu and dream? yes.
might be me just being
sleep deprived but come on

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

214K 6.3K 57
Sykkuno's Twin is exactly opposite to Sykkuno. He's arrogant. Stupid. Cocky. And looks down on gamers like they are worthless. Maybe that's why Valk...
92.2K 2.4K 23
naomi had a wild school time life , but when after college she got her dream job and she was living with her best friends , the girl still wanted to...
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
125K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...