INDOMITUS [18+]✔️

By ssybahz

In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________... More

PREFACE
Prologue
1: Tempest
2: Orphic
3: Metamorphosis
4: Sisyphus (R)
5: Metanoia
6: Dysphoria
7: Ventriloquist
8: Miraculum
9: Conflagrations
10: Euphony
12: Corybantic
Why Does Adrianna act the way she does?
13: Floriferous (R)
14: Agliophobia
15: Fulminate
16: Aphrodisiac (R)
17: Acrasia
18: Euphoria (R)
19: Acosmist
20: Chimera
21: Odyssey
22: Suave (R)
23: Saudade (R)
24: Ephemeral (R)
25: Petrichor
26: Supine
27: Aubade (R)
28: Esoteric
29: Eumoirous
30: Vulnerary
31: Premonition
32: Sacrilegious
33: Perilous
34: Frigus
35: Kalokagathia
36: Ephemeral
37: Nugatory
38: Epihialtes
Epilogue: Aeonian
The Wrap Up
Extra Chapter: Interlude (R)
Extra Chapter: Unrequited
Extra Chapter: Ethereal + My works

11: Ibrat

114K 3.8K 3.3K
By ssybahz

Thank you for all the comments and votes you left. I love you 😡
Also leave comments on this chapter or I'm not updating.

_______

Connect with me: ssybahz.carrd.co/
____

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts." - Nikki Giovanni

Ibrat (n.): An incident that teaches you a lesson.

Adrianna's POV:

Mistakes and accidents are parallel to each other. One of them is the doing of humans and another is done by fate, universe, god; it is whatever you believe in.

Neither of them happen knowingly, we don't see them coming. We realize their presence only after they leave a trail of catastrophe behind them.

We cannot undo mistakes, neither can we undo accidents. We can only accept them, learn from them to mould ourselves into a better version of ourselves and move on, onto the tomorrow of life.

For err is human and acceptance is benevolence. Benevolence is the best gift a human can give to themselves.

______________________________________

"In the military?" I queried, shock lacing my voice.

Archer nodded, his features radiating gloom.

"He doesn't like to speak about it, nor practice anything that military life taught him."

I blinked. That explained his lean yet carved shape, his strict diet- except for the sweet tooth he possesses.

"So you're saying he hasn't fought for years?" I asked, just to make sure I interpreted him correctly.

He nodded again, "I am actually quite surprised, he never fought for 13 years. After losing his eyesight and his military badge, he lost a part of himself too. He loved the thrill that came along with serving the country. He was good at it too."

By the way I saw Ares fighting back there, Archer might want to use present tense. He hadn't seen that man fighting, he was moving like a beast possessed.

"Ares is still good at it," I whispered, dropping the surname, "Can you tell me his rank?"

"He was a captain, soon to be promoted to major."

My eyes widened, "Captain? And he was 22? When did he join?"

"He joined when he was 17. It was his activities that promoted him. He had actively taken part in many missions, mostly UN peace missions alongside armies of other nations. I still remember the gleam in his eyes when he talked so passionately about those," Archer sighed as a smile of melancholy graced his lips.

Being a captain at the age of 22 was not a facetious matter. He must have dedicated his soul to get to that point and all that hard work ruined in just one night.....

One fucking night.

An accident.

That ruined so many lives.

"I am not boring you, am I?" Archer asked, "It's just that pre accident Ares sound like a rare relic that only lives in my memory. Sometimes, even I have a hard time believing that this person existed."

I cracked a smile, shaking my head, "No, not really. In fact hearing about him and how he was, it is fascinating. I was yet to meet a military guy until ten minutes ago. This... revelation just changed my whole perspective of him."

And him being an ex military guy, made him 10 times more attractive.

"I am glad that you find my brother as interesting as I do, Adri.." He cracked a smile.

I smiled back, rather wickedly for he had no idea just how interested I was in his brother.

I was interested, very interested. Interested enough to run my tongue through those hard peck of abs as I tug on his hair and scream his name as he thrusts his di-

"Adri?"

I widened my eyes, blinking, keeping that smile on my face, "You were saying something?"

"Yeah," He smiled, "You must be tired after all those. Do you want to have dinner with us or here?"

"Employees are allowed to have dinner together with house masters?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, not really. Then again, I don't really consider you as an employee," A shy smile lit up his face.

Alarm went off in my ears as I smiled, frowning.

"Then what.... exactly do you consider me as?" I blinked, secretly praying that it wasn't what I was thinking it to be.

He scratched his neck, "I consider you as a friend."

"Oh great.." I exclaimed in destate, "I think I will have dinner in my room, yeah? Would you please inform someone to bring dinner here?"

"Yeah sure!" He smiled innocently, making me feel guilty, "I will send in someone."

"Thank you," I said, "Is the doctor still here or-"

"Are you feeling okay?" His smile dropped as his brows furrowed, "The doctor was sent away but I can call him again if you want-"

"Oh no, it's alright then!" I smiled, "I was thinking if the poor soul was lounging outside, hearing this conversation. It would be awkward, you know?"

"Yeah it would be.." He chuckled, "I think I should let you rest now, Adrianna. Take care."

I nodded as I saw him standing up and throwing me a last smile as he carried himself out.

I let out a sigh.

Well it was hard for me to take in.

First, Ares was in the military, not only in the military, but also a captain. A rank people usually receive after 27+ years.

It made me wonder, to what extent did this person go in order to achieve such a prestigious title at a very young age?

It filled me with a new found respect for this man, a respect that was actually keeping me from just going into his bedroom and seducing him. If it was any other man, we would have fucked by now.

But he wasn't just any other man.

This was a man who was my patient, a patient that happened to serve in the military and save my life. The least I could do was respect his privacy.

I was throbbing, wet and ready for him, delirious as to experience him. I wanted his strong arms to carry me again, hold me tightly.

He was fifteen years older than me, it didn't help the case at all.

It just made him more irresistible.

I sighed as I heard a faint knock on the door. I saw Bethany ushering a trolly inside, a faint smile on her face.

I smiled, "How was your day?"

She looked taken aback, but decided to mask it quickly, "It was good, thank you."

After settling the trolly near my bed, she left.

I had my dinner in quiescence, my mind reeling.

________________________

"Open your mouth, Adrianna," He commanded, his voice was rough, firm, sending delicious tremors down my spine.

Like a good girl, I obeyed and opened my mouth wide, my eyes meeting his grey and black ones. Unlike the other times, they were swirling with emotions as he looked down at me- as if in pain, but also as if he was enjoying my humiliation.

Our eye contacts made my heart pound in my chest, he never looked so beautiful before.

A couple of strands of his hair fell loose in his forehead, droplets of sweat peppering his skin as his brows clenched, his face screaming of agony and pleasure.

His body was covered in a black shirt, of which only two buttons were buttoned. His hard pecks of abs and a thin trail of hair that led to his impressive cock.

It was thick, veiny, long. Drooling as it leaked precum. My mouth watered at the sight.

My eyes drifted back to his.

His jaw clenched as he held a stance of dominance, authority. Overpowering me and fuck it was a turn on.

Even when he was at his most vulnerable state, he had control.

"Show me your tongue," He commanded.

I stuck out my tongue, imagining myself as an epitome of sex. My eyes shone with vulnerability and tears as I waited for this man to take me, devour me alive and claim me.

He smirked as one of his hands came up, his long thumb traced the outer of my lips, making me shiver from the mere eroticism of it. He tugged at my tongue slightly, licking his lips as he his eyes took me in....

"Look at you, all wet and on your knees for me... Adrianna, you are a bad little girl."

I woke up with a gasp and a painful throb between my legs.

Oh no.... This was getting bad.... Really bad....

The worst thing was-

I dreamt of him with his eyesight.

It was a make up of my mind, but after experiencing it, I wanted Ares to see me, to admire me, so fucking badly.

I rubbed my temple, trying to fight off the images created by my delusional brain. The tip of my toes curled as I was slowly made aware of my body that was drenched with sweat.

I was warm, I was horny- I needed to cool myself down.

Throwing off the covers, I grabbed a hair band from the night stand and tied my hair, my carapace burning from lust.

Sighing, I took off the silk nightgown, which only left me with my soaked panties.

I took that off too, breathing heavily and trying to calm myself down as I desperately wished for the sinful images to disappear from my mind.

I paced through the room, my heart racing as the images haunted me. I was neurotic, drunk on lust as I contemplated breaking into the room next to mine and fuck him senseless.

Damn Ares Estevan in all his hotness!

Huffing, I grabbed a robe and wrapped it around my body, putting on my slippers and grabbing my glasses, I let myself out.

A quick glance at the wall clock told me it was 1:48 AM.

Sighing, I made my way down, a chandelier radiating soft light from the center of the mansion, bathing the staircase in a yellow hue. The solemnity of it made it look so dead, yet the night made it come alive.

Biting my lips, I stole a glance around, looking for anyone who might spot me.

As the coast was clear, I unlocked the door and let myself out, the cool midnight air hitting my warm skin.

I walked slowly through the stony road, taking in the magnificent beauty of the night. The path was lit dimly by the street lights on both sides. The property mostly seemed to have trees as all I could spot was the lush of bushes around.

The path led me to the backside of the manor, a part I was yet to discover.

My eyes widened as I came across a...

A lake?

Blinking, I took a proper look. It was indeed a lake. The water of it swayed gently as the misty breeze rivened the marmois. I walked to it, the white quartz of the path leading to a round infrastructure that led to the lake. A bench sat at the edge and a dim light lit up the whole work.

It was beautiful.

I glanced around as an idea ran through my head.

See, I was warm and since no one was here; the idea of going for a skinny dipping seemed too tempting to miss.

Biting my lips, I slowly took off my silk robe, placing it on the bench and slowly stepped into the cool water.

I was shocked by it's seemingly cool temperature. It also happened to be shallow.

The glittering stars dusted the skin of the night in silver, the pinkish-reddish hue of it along with the glimmer of the street lamp created a beautiful artwork on the water body.

I let out a sigh as I submerged myself to the neck, careful not to let any water get onto my glasses. Without them, I was practically blind.

The misty breeze of autumn touched my skin, as I swam around for a while

My limbs ached heavily, yet they didn't seem to protest as I floated around, feeling more alive than ever.

My gaze travelled further, onto the other side of the lake. All I could see was black, but it was probably more trees.

The ethereal scenario engraved itself in my mind as I let out a small chuckle, that endorphin rush of doing something wrong yet right getting to my head.

Letting out a sigh, I let the water carry me as I floated on my back, resting my head like a pillow as I gazed up the night sky.

Thousands of stars.... All of them seemed to illuminate the lake. The hint of underlying magenta and dark brown indicated the arrival of the dawn.

I felt serene, happy. After a very long time, I felt unburdened.

I wish for the night to never end.

Suddenly, a sound of commotions made my body alert. I let out a breath and carefully swam to the edge, my heart thumping frantically in my ribcage as I took a peek from behind the bench, the breeze hitting my wet skin making me shiver.

A shadow carried itself around the stony path, it was still too far away for me to make out it's gender or.... Mortality.

I gulped.

The shadow got more prominent as I watched it carefully, my stance defensive.

If I take off my glasses and break one leg and take out the sharp pen like part of it, it should be enough for me to damage his intercalated nod.

It was close enough now, he took out something and extended his hand and moments later a board appeared from under the ground.

What was this mafia shit?

A let out a silent gasp as I saw the man take out what seemed like a gun, dread coiling in my stomach as I watched him loading it and go into attacking posture.

I tried to hide as much as I could, making myself as negligible as possible as he lined the gun with what seemed like the bullseye. I must admit the man had a pretty nice figu-

Bam!

A yelp escaped me before I covered my mouth, realizing my mistake.

Stupid bitch Adrianna.

I dived into the water, without thinking twice. I held my breath, realizing again, much to my annoyance, that I had dived into the water without taking off my glasses.

Great.

"Who is there?!" An all too familiar voice barked making me poke my head out of the water.

I let out another gasp as I saw Ares standing at the edge of the lake, his neck craned.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled, taking off my glasses.

He stiffened, "I should have known, only you could be dumb enough to swim at 2 in the morning."

I huffed, "Excuse you."

"What were you doing anyway? Playing mermaid? Catching fish?"

"I was craving sushi-" I replied haughtily.

He let out a sigh, his face crunching with annoyance, "Just come out of there."

I bit my lips as I was suddenly made aware of my stark nakedness.

I was naked and Ares was in closure.

The mere thought of it made my stomach flutter.

"I am... not wearing anything," I whispered, gazing up at him from under my lashes.

I watched as his jaw clenched.

Without another word, he stepped back and turned his back to me, making me frown in confusion.

"Come out. I am blind."

Something in his tone made me realize that he turned his back to me only because he didn't want me to be uncomfortable.

That was the problem. I wanted him to let go of his inhibitions.

Letting out a breath I was holding, I slowly let myself up, blinking as I tried not to focus on him. Grabbing my silk robe, I wrapped it around my body.

The robe was drenched from the water and clung to my skin like a second one. A shiver ran down me as I felt the contrast of warmth and coldness pass down me.

My eyes drifted to my glasses.

"Can I borrow your shirt?" I asked as I clutched the robe tighter around myself.

He let out a grunt, "Don't tell me you pranced here-"

"No, uh- I need to wipe my glasses."

He turned around, and I took him in. His pouty lips were pressed into a thin line as a vein in his neck popped up. He was dressed in a loose black shirt as it clung desperately around him. I licked my lips, he looked exactly like the dream I had of him.

I let out a shaky breath as I tried to force the vivid imagery out of my head, I couldn't make him do something he didn't want to. I stepped closer to him, the warmth of his body mingled along his bergamot and pepper cologne welcoming me.

His smell invited me and I wanted nothing but to grab his collar and kiss the living light out of him.

He lifted his hand, his eyes now on my lips. I knew he couldn't see me, but that simple action made me tingle all over.

I took a hold of the dangling piece of his sleeve, keeping my eyes on the beautiful man. I could make out the grey that dusted his temple, an indication of his real age. The faint line of wrinkle that graced the corner of his eyes. His imperfections were his perfections. It only made him look more graceful.

With a melancholic heart, I realized this man couldn't see himself as he aged.

I wiped my glasses and let go of his shirt, reluctantly. I stepped back, taking him in.

"What were you doing here?" He questioned, sternly- leaving no room for my sassy comebacks.

Now, 'I couldn't say oh hey I had this wet dream about you face fucking me' but I couldn't say it. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be very appreciated by him.

So I chose to go with a safe option and said, "I had a bad dream."

He let out a sigh, "It's not right for you to take a dip in the middle of the night. You were supposed to rest."

I sighed, "I know."

"Did you see anything?" he asked me carefully.

I let out a breath, deciding to touch a subject I wasn't supposed to.

"Yes," I fidgeted, "It will remain a secret with me, but I want you to know that I am here to help you. If you le-"

"I AM NOT HELPLESS GODDAMN IT!" He yelled, making me flinch, "I am blind, I lost my vision but that doesn't mean everyone has to treat me like some glass! I don't fucking need your help! I am fine!"

"Ares-"

"What is happening here?" Another voice cut in as I looked up from Ares' shoulder.

Archer stood there, in his spongebob pajamas, wearing a frown.

When none of us answered, he jogged to us, a smile lighting his face.

Ares let out an exasperated sigh, something akin to a glare flashed in his eyes.

"Big brother, I couldn't find you-"

"Fuck off," Ares mumbled, shoving him and strding away.

Archer frowned as he blinked, "What's wrong with him?"

Did I go too far?

I ran a hand over my face.

Stupid bitch.

A sigh escaped me, the guilt weighing down heavily on me, "Walk me inside?"

He nodded but frowned as he took in my form.

"Why are you wet?"

Your brother.

"I took a dip."

He sighed, shaking his head, "No wonder he is pissed, Adri. He doesn't like indiscipline."

We walked towards the manor, the cool breeze increasing my tremors.

"Archer, aside from you- is there anyone who knows the Ares from the past?"

I was curious. Ares' outburst made my natural inquisitiveness increase. I wanted to discover this man, slowly. I wanted to unravel him, a part he hid inside him. Only then my duty as his nurse would be fulfilled.

He scratched his chin, "There is someone, but I don't know if I should tell you about this person..."

"No if it's someone I can meet, then please tell me."

I wanted to know him more, he needs to open up if he wants to be helped. Mental health plays a great role in physical health.

"Ares' ex. Do you want to meet her? She can give you better insight to his mind and how he was before."

I remained quite for a moment, thinking this through.

I was not his therapist but then again his reports lacked the much needed psychological assessment.

I couldn't force him to take therapy too.

"That'd be great," I answered him, "I just want to ask her some questions."

_______

I embarrassed myself yesterday, pretty badly. This incident will haunt me forever.

Do you have any experience of embarrassing yourself badly? If so you can share :)

___☾︎____

C

onnect with me: ssybahz.carrd.co/

I would appreciate any support you can give me :)

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
137K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
931K 15.4K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...