True Form

By SouthernPansy666

Eden suffers a very traumatic experience..... More

True Form

28 0 0
By SouthernPansy666

"Now Eden, be good for Uncle Newt okay?" Aziraphale said as he gave Eden a goodbye hug and kiss. Crowley hugged her tightly and ruffled her hair. "Will see you later kiddo." He gave Eden a kiss and off they went in the Bentley.

Aziraphale and Crowley we're going on a date night and Anathema would be going on a errand that she wouldn't tell anyone about.

Eden was in the backyard with her best friend, Bella Donna Pulsifer. Newt was playing with them, trying desperately to keep up with the two six year olds.

They we're playing Eden's favorite game, Doctor Who, and Newt was the monster and Bella was playing Donna as Eden was playing the Doctor.

Eventually, Newt got too tired to keep playing the evil cyberman and he fell asleep in his lounge chair, leaving the two girls unsupervised.

"Eden, I don't think that's a good idea." Said Bella as she followed her friend to the back door, "It'll be fine Bella, we'll just take a quick look and then come right back. This may be my only chance to see someone else like me."

Bella had overheard her parents the previous night talking about possible demonic activity and she was so excited to tell Eden but she was starting to regret it.

"I think we should wake up Daddy." Bella said as Eden opened the door.

"You don't have to come Bella, this is something I have to do..." Eden shut the door behind her.

Bella stood there not sure what to do.

She glanced at her Dad, who was snoring loudly; she then made up her mind. She opened the door and quietly shut it behind her.

Eden was starting to get nervous but that changed when Bella caught up to her and took her hand. "Alright, together then." Eden said with a big smile on her face.

Aunt Anathema was heading to a old house that had been abandoned for decades, it was two blocks away, the girls walked there with no problem, Bella remembered the address.

When they arrived, the house looked like it was straight out of a horror movie which made them even more excited, the ran to the door and it opened with a loud creak.

"Momma?" Bella called.

"Aunt Anathema?" Eden called. No answer.

They stepped inside and the fun began.

The girls looked at all of the cool antiques and we're exploring each room one by one, and to make it more fun, the resumed their roles as the Doctor and Donna, who had be transported back in time.

The girls had no idea that they we're in danger.

Anathema was driving home as fast as she could. She had to call Crowley and Aziraphale and Crowley, and make sure the girls we're safe.

They we're all in danger.

Eden and Bella we're now at the last room of the house, Eden opened the door and they gasped at the sight before them.

On the floor was a pentagram, it was drawn in blood, Bella screamed in horror and ran downstairs.

Eden slammed the door and turned to follow Bella but she stopped, someone was standing in the hallway, he was tall, and his skin was a sickly white, with white hair and eyes blacker than the night.

His clothes were ragged and torn and he smelled like poo.

"H-Hello..." Eden's voice trembled.

"Hello Eden." the man said. She could tell he was a demon, but he was nothing like she expected.

"How do you know my name?" Eden asked, slowly making her way to the stairs.

"Oh, I have my ways...." The demon snarled.

"Wait! I'm like you! See?" Eden yanked off her glasses, revealing her blue serpent eyes.

"We are nothing alike, you are an abomination! An insult to demonkind itself!" Hastur snapped as he lunged to grab Eden.

Eden ran as fast as her chubby legs would allow down the stairs.

Crowley and Aziraphale we're just finishing their desert, when Crowley's cellphone rang. It was Anathema.

Crowley answered it and his face fell.

"Crowley dear, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean the girls aren't there?" Crowley said, answering the angel's question.

Horror filled Aziraphale. Something was terribly wrong.

Bella was running home, her Daddy would know what to do.

But then she heard a car horn beep she whirled around and saw the Bentley, and the next thing she knew, she was in the backseat explaining to a very worried Crowley and Aziraphale what had happened.

Eden tripped and fell down the stairs, her glasses broke, the lens cracking into a spiderweb and blood ran from a cut on her lip.

Hastur stood over her and sneered, "My my, such a weak and pathetic little thing you are." He reached down and touched her cheek, Eden hissed, something she never done before.

Hastur jerked his hand back. "Got some fight left in ya after all.....I'm guessing you have yet to change into you true form, let's find out shall we?"

His hand turned into a ball of flame. Eden didn't understand, why was he being so mean?

"Your father Crowley will be next..."

Eden snapped, with a roar of fury she shot to her feet and then next thing she knew, she began to change.

Now before Hastur stood a giant winged serpent.

"Well, now this just got interesting." Hastur said as Eden roared and thrashed about, desperate to try to stay in control but it was too much, her new form was too overwhelming and she was a snarling and monstrous beast.

Hastur laughed as Eden huddled in a corner, trembling. "Hold still, this will hurt a lot." Hastur sneered as he approached Eden, ready to kill her with his hellfire.

Before he could make contact with his deadly touch, someone crashed through the ceiling, with pure white wings.

It was Aziraphale and he was enraged. "Hastur Duke of Hell, you will not harm my daughter."

Aziraphale was wielding his flaming sword and he charged head on. He had to buy Crowley time.

Crowley flew in and saw his daughter in her true form, a winged serpent. "Oh Eden." He reached out a hand to comfort his trembling daughter, but she shied away from his touch.

"Hey hey hey, it's me Queenie, it's me, Daddy. It's okay. Bella is safe with her parents. You're safe now."

Eden's blue eyes we're round with terror, but after a few more words of comfort, she was calmed by her Daddy's touch.

"That's my girl." His forehead touched hers.

Hastur wiped a dribble of blood from his mouth. "So the rumors we're true, the traitor Principality and Demon Crowley had a child..."

"Do not speak of them you filthy creature. If you have hurt my daughter in any way I will smite you where you stand." Aziraphale snarled. Rage threatened to consume him.

"I didn't hurt the little runt. She's awfully clumsy, you might want to work on that." Hastur sneered.

Aziraphale snapped and he punched Hastur right in the nose. Hastur squealed in pain and with a flash of black smoke, vanished.

The sound of a mournful cry filled the abandoned house. "Eden!"

Eden was trembling with fear as Crowley caressed her, whispering words of comfort as she let out another pitiful wail.

Aziraphale ran downstairs straight to Eden. "Oh Little One it's okay, I'm here, you are all right, my, you are so beautiful." Her scales were white as snow, with some black ones here and there.

He stroked Eden's smooth shimmering scales. She was the spitting image of her father.

Eden stopped trembling and finally relaxed and within minutes, she turned back into their little girl.

Her hair was unkempt and her lip was bloody, which Aziraphale healed with a snap of his fingers while Crowley fixed her glasses.

The transformation had worn her out completely and she was fast asleep in Aziraphale's arms as they drove home.

Eden woke up finding herself in her bed, snuggled underneath warm blankets with Ducky. She hugged Ducky close and realized that she was being watched.

Crowley and Aziraphale we're watching her with worried expressions. "Good morning Little One." Aziraphale said softly as he gave her a good morning kiss.

"How are you feeling Eden?" demanded Crowley as he stroked her fiery hair.

"I'm awfully thirsty." Eden rasped, her throat felt like sandpaper. Crowley miracled a glass of water, which she drank down eagerly.

When she finished, Crowley asked, "What the Heaven we're you thinking?"

Daddy only cursed when he was really upset.

"Bella overheard Aunt Anathema and Uncle Newt talk about a demon nearby and I wanted to see for myself."

"Why dearest?" asked Aziraphale.

"I wanted to see if there might be anyone like me. But the one I met, Hastur, scared me."

She remembered that was what Papa had called the demon.

"You are the only one of your kind Eden. And as for Hastur, he can't be trusted, ever, none of them can."

"Okay Daddy." Tears stung Eden's eyes.

"Oh darling please don't cry." Crowley said as he pulled her into his warm embrace.

"I was so scared Daddy..."

After a quick glance with Aziraphale, Crowley said, "He won't ever hurt you again."

"I don't want to be a monster again..."

Aziraphale lifted her chin and stared into her brilliant blue serpent eyes. "Eden Alexandria Queen Fell, you are not a monster. You are our daughter, and you we're absolutely beautiful in your true form.

Daddy has changed into his true form all the time and is he a monster?"

"N-No..." Eden sniffed. Daddy loved to change into his snake form whenever he could, to sleep around Papa's shoulder's and sometimes he would sleep curled up in this form whenever Eden had a bad dream, and he would also make a great Doctor Who monster sometimes.

"And you've seen me in my true form and I can assure you I am not a monster either." Papa revealed his true form when Eden wanted to know what he looked like and it was a very fun day to say the least.

Aziraphale wiped her tears away and said, "Now, I bet you are famished, you've been sleeping for nearly two days." It had been a very worrisome two days.

"Yes Papa."

As Crowley and Aziraphale led her downstairs she asked, "Papa, Daddy, can you teach me how to control my snek?"

They both chuckled, "Of course my dear." Aziraphale said.

Later that night, Crowley was pacing in the family room.

Today reminded him too much of that nightmare that he had nine years ago....and he was bloody terrified.

What was worse is that Hastur knew about Eden now and he would definitely pass it on to his Head Office.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and he met Aziraphale's concerned gaze, "Come on dear, it's time for supper."

"Okay angel." Crowley sighed as he followed his husband into the dining room.

Eden was already sitting at the table, stuffing her face with food, she hadn't felt so hungry in her life.

Crowley sat down next to her and watched her enjoy her meal, until Eden realized that he wasn't even touching his food.

"Daddy, are you alright?" she asked, her face covered in mashed potatoes.

Crowley managed a smile as he wiped her face with a napkin, "I'm fine love, just glad you're finally eating something."

First thing in the morning, he would put a ward over the cottage.

The last few hours of the day we're the family tending the garden, the houseplants and eventually settling down and watching the telly, but within a short while on the couch, Eden fell fast asleep in her Daddy's lap.

Crowley carried her up to bed and tucked her in.

He gave her a goodnight kiss and said, "I won't let that monster ever hurt you again Eden. I promise."

He closed her TARDIS painted bedroom door.

He changed his mind, he was casting that ward tonight.

Continue Reading