Revenge of the Fallen Queens

By fABuLomE

Both girls were executed and have their short lives filled with unhappiness. After they died they met each... More

Announcement!!!
Prologue
Meeting
Goddess???
New Looks
Back to the basics!
Meeting
Training Time!!!
H x H World
Cooking Exam!!!
Trick Tower
Hunting Time!!!
Last Exam and Leaving!?!
Planning...
The girls gowns and accesories
The Ball Part 1
The Ball Part 2
A/n
Castina Empire
Tea Time~
CHAOS! Part 1
CHAOS Part 2
CHAOS (Final)
INVITATIONS FROM A CHIMERA
ARRIVING AT THE PALACE
Viscount Patterson
A/N (Must Read)

Princess meets "Bastard"

904 38 6
By fABuLomE

( A/n: Hi Guys👋... sorry for the late update. I wondered if I should continue this story or not because I don't know what to put anymore 😅. But anyway, here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it 🙂☺️)
.
.
.
.
.

Jennette: Papa!!!

Claude: Jennette, why are you running? Is something wrong?

Jennette: Well I heard from Felix that you and Princess Avyanna having tea together. I was wondering why you didn't invite me...

Avyanna: Oh is that so, Princess Jennette? Don't worry I won't steal your father away from you 😉

Jennette: I- no, no!!! It's not like that! I jus-

Claude: (Ahem) Jennette how about you join us for tea?

Jennette: Okay papa!!!

Avyanna: (Fake bxxch😒) So princess, how are your lessons? Is there anything I can help you with?

Jennette: Uh umm, no!!! I am studying very well.

Claude: (Frowns) But Jennette, I heard that you are failing your History and Politics subject. I think you should let Princess Avyanna help you with it.

Jennette: No, no! You don't need to worry I'm already working on it 😊 (Tch, I can't believe this bxxch! Does she think I need her help with those useless subjects!? I won't even need to learn them because Ijekiel will take care of it!)

Avyanna: Very well then Princess. But you can ask me anything 😊 (Smug Motherfuxxer)

Avyanna: Anyways, your majesty I'll be in my room. I need to do something. Excuse me.

Claude: Of course Princess Avyanna. Feel free to do whatever you want.

Avyanna: Thank you.
.
.
.

Avyanna: La la la la~ The scenery here is truly beautiful. Too bad it would be destroyed.

???: ( Makes a noise)

Avyanna: Is anyone here? If you are, show yourself.

???: ...

Avyanna: At the count of 3. If you won't show yourself, I'm gonna attack you.
One...

Two...

Thre-

???: Okay, okay! No need to attack. Sheesh...

Avyanna: Who are you? What are you doing here?

???: And why should I tell you my name too? You don't look like your part of the Royal Family of this country.

Avyanna: ( This smug bastard is pissing me off!!!) Well, sir hate to burst your bubble but, I am royalty.

???: Pfft-HAH!!! You? Part of the royal family? As far as I know, all members of the Royal family have blue jeweled eyes.

Avyanna: Well I didn't tell you which country I am from right? Well, I am Princess Avyanna, The Crown Princess of the Apocalypse Empire.

???: (Eyes Widen) The Apocalypse Empire!? But that was just a rumored empire!!! I think you're hallucinating "Princess".

Avyanna: Believe me or not, I don't care. I wish to know your name because I sense you have magic.
And I want to know if you're an enemy or not.

???: Hahahaha!!! If I'm an enemy I would have attacked you from the start.

Avyanna: And I would have blocked your attempts on killing me and instead I would kill you if you indeed have done that.

???: Hahaha! You're a very interesting "Princess". But I need to go. You can also call me Lucas the next time we meet. Bye~ (Smirks & Disappears)

Avyanna: (Scoff) What an asshole! Hmph! I need to find Edira...
.
.
.

Edira: So you're telling me you met a guy named Lucas.

Avyanna: Yeah, and he pisses me off!!! He's very rude too!!!

Edira: Is he cute though?

Avyanna: (Deadpans) Edira, what the heck is wrong with you!?

Edira: Well it's not my fault that you keep talking about that fucking guy over and over again for 3 hours! I just assume you have a crush on him!!!

Avyanna: Edira, Nooooo!!!!!

Edira: Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
.
.
.

Lucas: Is that girl really the princess of the Apocalypse Empire? If she is, then that's would be very interesting~

(A/n: Sup Guys! Avy finally meets Lucas. What do you think will happen? Anyways, thanks for reading this. Love you, Byeee!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.6K 19
Born? Already hated by his father for being the unwanted child and the one who is considered mainly responsible for Diana's death Inside the palace g...
33.6K 707 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
109 1 5
Two strong and independent women. One, who is obvious at what she does. The other, who maintains her subtlety. One, who kills professionally to prote...
2.1K 97 32
Vengeance. It is one of the most hazardous addiction. Burning in the flames of vengeance doesn't happen on its own, it's requires a reason or in the...