π‡π¨π§πžπ²π›πžπž βˆ— 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝...

By SunnBeann

𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐜𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 π…πšπ§πŸπ’πœ | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 β€· 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞 βœ“ 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴 οΏ½... More

π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπš’πš‹πšŽπšŽ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
πš˜πš—πšŽ
𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ
πš‚πš’πš‘
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™½πš’πš—πšŽ
πšƒπšŽπš—
π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ
πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™½πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ 𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš˜πšžπš›
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙳
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
π™»πš˜πš—πš πšπš˜πš—πšŽ
π™°π™»πšƒπ™΄πšπ™½π™°πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π’πžπœπ¨π§π 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀

π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš

17.4K 526 26
By SunnBeann

This author has often thought the heart a most curious of instruments, heeding neither reason nor rank.

For what possible explanation might Miss Bridgerton have for entertaining the suit of a mere baron when she seems to have secured a duke?

Let it be known, dear reader, that if this bizarre behavior portends yet another scandal, then be sure that I shall uncover it, for there is nothing
like an excursion into nature to lift the spirits and loosen the tongue.

"Mama, might I go play with Eloise and Elaine?" Penelope asked.

"A lady does not play, Penelope." Her mother scolded.

"Forgive me, Mama. Might I go promenade for suitors with Eloise and Elaine?" Penelope asked again.

"Very well, then."

"What have you learned from your maid, the one who is in the family way?" Eloise asked.

"What happened? How did it happen?" Elaine sakes Penelope while interlocking her arms in her friends arms.

"She said it was love." Penelope answered.

"Love? That doesn't stand to reason." Eloise scoffed, while Elaine aged. "No, it certainly does not."

"Look at my mama. Three children." Penelope stated. "Would anyone presume that had anything to do with love?"

"Well, what else did she say? Was she not frightened?" Elaine asked again.

"More sad than frightened." Penelope sighed.

"But there may be a chance for her to have a happy ending yet, I suppose." Eloise stated.

"She wants to escape to the country, where she and her love will marry." Penelope continued.

"Then she has even greater reason to be frightened.Once she is married, her life is over.
Scarcely an escape, Penelope." Elaine commented.

"Oh, that poor maid!"

Walking down the path that would lead a person to the picnic area, was Aelianna. Slowly waking towards the picnic tent of the Bridgerton's.

"Good morning, Lady Bridgerton." Elia bowed a smile not leaving her lips and a sliver plate full of biscuits on her hands. "I brought some biscuits."

"Aelianna, dear! Your mother told me you were joining us today. Come! Come!" Violet told Emelia from her spot, a warm smile plastered on the Viscountess face. "Did you made this?" She gasped at the sign of the biscuits.

"Yes, I did."

"The best baker I have ever known." Benedict said from behind her, a smirk on his face. "Miss Veuilleton." He nodded, slowly approaching the girl and kissing the back of her hand.

"Lord Bridgerton." She murmured with a uncomfortable smile. After the chat she had yesterday with Benedict she felt uncomfortable around him, something that hadn't happened before. She didn't knew why she was acting that way, maybe it was because of her sudden feelings that started growing for him.

"Bridgerton's!" Lord Berbrook yelled from afar, interrupting the chat the pair was having. All heads turning to him. "I bring cheerful news, Bridgertons. I have taken matters in my own hands and sought a special license for my wedding to Miss Bridgerton."

"There is to be no wedding." Anthony told him. "I told you. The arrangement is canceled."

"Lord Berbrooke, you look in a great deal of pain. Shall we continue this in a more private location?" Violet said while trying to look like everything was fine.

"I require no further conversation. Though, perhaps I am finally speaking to the true head of the Bridgerton house. For if it were you, I imagine you would have instructed your sister to take better care than to encourage certain attentions while alone with me on the Dark Walk at Vauxhall. Of course, mere hearsay of such a scandal could wreak havoc on even the most influential of families," Lord Barbrook said. "What would someone like,
say, Lady Whistledown do with such unseemly information?"

"Is that a threat?" Aelianna scoffed before she could contain herself.

"It is certainly not." Lord Berbrook turned around to look at her with a disgust gaze and continue. "Because in three days, I am to marry. I have the diamond of the season. I have the very best the ton has to offer. I have a Bridgerton. And I shall save her, as well as your entire family, from the ruin which you could not protect them." Harshly shoving the license on Anthony's chest. "I look forward to the union of our great families." And with that he felt leaving some shocked Bridgerton's, a sad Daphne and angry Aelianna.

"We must go." Violet whispered, picking up her things and instructing her younger kids to enter the carriages. "My dear, I'm sorry for this." She told Elia. "We would make it up, maybe a dinner?"

"Do not worry at all Lady Bridgerton." Elia smiled, "I should get going too." She told her. After saying her goodbyes she started to walked home but being stopped by a hand that held her arm.

"Are you alright?" Benedict asked her in a soft voice. "I'll will visit you later okay? To see if you are alright."

"I'm fine, Benedict." She responded, and she was actually fine. "I shouldn't have commented something, I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey that's okay." He told her, while caressing her arm with his thumb.

"Benedict! Lets go!" Anthony shouted from the carriage.

"I'll see you tonight, my lady." With a fast kiss on her hand he turned around and left Elia standing there. A small smile adorning her lips.

"Eloise Bridgerton!"

"Go on, then." She groan to her older brother from the swing she was sat, a cigarette in hand. "Chastise me."

"Spare one for me?" Benedict asked her, placing his self carefully on the swing next to her's. Opening the little box with Cigarettes, taking one for him and lightning it.

"Weren't you at the Veuilleton household?" Eloise asked his brother.

"I just came from there, Lovely evening if you asked me." He chuckled, remembering all the chatting and laughing.

"Suppose I desire something different." Eloise started.

"How do you mean?" Benedict asked her confused.

"Just different. I watch Daphne prepare for these balls with all of those dresses and the many suitors, and I am exhausted. Suppose I want a different life, Benedict. That I truly believe I am quite capable of something more, even when I am not allowed to have anything else."

"Then I would say that you're not the only one." He commented.

"What are you talking about? What about Elaine's sister. Aelianna is it?" Eloise asked confused. "Elaine told me you were spending most of your days next to her sister in the drawing room of her home."

"Well, it's complicated."

"How so?" Eloise asked a frown on her eyebrows.

"When I am with her my world seems to turn up side down, I feel all this emotions that I didn't used to feel when I am with anyone else. I feel I can be my true self when I am with her, she brings me all sorts types of emotions. I love when her hair is down and a small lock of hair falls on her forehead and the way her freckles are spread around her delicate face or the way she gets excited about cooking recipes. She makes me feel safe."

"You are falling in love, brother." Eloise told him with a small smile.

"I am?"

"Yes, you are. But why did you say it was complicated?"

"Because I don't know if I'm good enough for her, have you seen all the suitors she has? But the point is I don't know if I'm ready to let her see me as I really am." He sighed and took a long inhale from his almost finished cigarette. "She became very special to me in such a short time that I'm afraid it would scared her."

"It's okay to be scared, I suppose. I would be scared too if I would have to court someone." Eloise commented. "Why don't you let your wall down for her to see what I see."

"What do you see?"

"I see You." She smiled, slowly standing up for her to enter the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.2K 11
"I'll have you know darling, I'm a very skilled pilot" "Is that why I pulled you out of a sinking plane in the middle of the channel?"
2.7K 108 23
(SOUTH PARK SPOILERS) A continuation after Pip dies in South Park. What will Pip and Damien do after they've been reunited in Hell? The Hell, in ques...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...