sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

return

19.2K 1.1K 1.2K
By keikaminari

2017 - present

A young girl trudged up the stairs tiredly, entering the premises of Tokyo Prefectural Jujustu High school. Dragging her feet, kicking up dirt, she slowly made her way down the long path towards the large wooden building, its roof shaped of that of a shrine.

Her arms swayed from sighed to sigh, sweat dripping down the side of her face. Her hands were covered in dried blood. Her breathing was steady, but slow. Her shoulder length brown hair was tangled and untamed. The black tank top she was wearing had wrinkles, the fabric struggling to stay on her shoulders. Her jean shorts were stained in a dark red liquid, along with her white sneakers. Visible bags formed under her eyes.

She made it up another flight of stairs, before entering the building that was her destination. She stopped in the center of the dimly lit room, glaring blankly at a man who was sewing stuffed dolls.

The man, also known as Principal Masamichi Yaga, looked up at the woman, sticking his thin metal needle into the blue bear he was knitting. "...You're getting blood on the hard wood."

"..."

"Didn't expect to see you here,

y/n."

"...Where's Gojo?"

Gojo strolled causally down the hall, his hands in his pockets. Principal Yaga informed him to meet with a guest, but didn't specify who the guest was.

Of course, this made Gojo excited. The grown man loved surprises.

He arrived to his destination, sliding open a door to a small room, with a coffee table and two couches that were placed on opposite sides of the table. In the corner of the room, he saw a woman in a white kimono staring fondly out the window, enjoying the scenery of the Jujustu High quarters.

The woman turned to Gojo, making his heart drop. "...Huh?"

"..."

"HUH!?"

"Don't yell, Go—"

"Y/N!!" He laughed, skipping towards her.

Sitting across from y/n on the couch, Gojo poured her a hot cup of chamomile tea. "...Do you remember what happened when we first met?" He asked, watching y/n pick up the navy blue mug and take a sip of the drink.

"...Barely—"

"You nearly but my neck off!" He chuckled, leaning back and placing his left arm over the couch. "Now look at you. You look so much older, you've even got some meat on your bones!...I can't believe your only 15."

"...You can see me?"

"...Eh?"

Y/n lifted her right hand, moving it from side to side. She watched as Gojo's head followed her movements, surprising her.

"...What are you doing with your hand, y/n?"

"How can you see me?" She questioned, referring to his blindfold.

Gojo stared at her blankly before bursting into laughter. "Oh, that's what you meant! It's a new look, so you like it?—"

"—No."

"Of course you don't." He smiled, leaning forward on his knees. "So how's Valentina? Did she come with you."

Gojo noticed y/n's nose flare, her blinking rapidly and turning away with her jaw clenched. "...Valentina...She...

died."

Gojo perked up, confused if he had heard her correctly. "...What?"

"...She was killed...Today...That's why I'm here..."

Gojo remained silent for a moment, trying his best to process what was going on. After mourning for a few minutes, he finally returned to a clear mindset. "...Can you explain what happened?"

"...It's really a blur but...She was transformed into this curse somehow...and was sliced by the person who turned her into a curse."

"Do you remember what they looked like?"

"Mm...Hardly. They had long hair like a girl...and it was blue. But that's all I can recall."

"...Doesn't sound like anyone I know...Why did they spare you?"

"I threatened them. Using my technique. They ran off, but...left me alone with my dead sister..." Y/n whispered, looking down at her lap sadly. "...I couldn't save her...I tried...I really did..."

Gojo noticed tears fall from her eyes and onto the back of her hands, making him sigh. "...Don't blame her murder on you, y/n." He grunted as he stood up from the couch, slipping his hands into his pocket. "So you've got no where else to go now, huh?"

"...No..."

"...Well then, let's give you a check up."

"...Check up?"

"FUSHIGUROOOO!" Itadori and Nobara shouted as they ran outside to the football field, him, Panda, Inumaki, and Maki already training for the afternoon.

Megumi tensed at their loud voices, making him growl under his breath in annoyance. "Why are you yelling at me?"

"There's a new girl!!"

Megumi turned around as his first year classmates caught up to them, them catching their breath. "A new girl? Like a student?" Maki asked, throwing her stick over her shoulder.

"Kelp." Inumaki waved to Itadori and Nobara, giving a late greeting.

"Yeah! I saw her leaving Ms.Ieri's office with Gojo, and she was wearing our uniform!" Nobara explained, pointing towards the school building.

"You saw her come out of the nurses office?" Panda questioned for clarification, Itadori and Nobara nodding in unison.

"...Cool." Megumi shrugged, turning back to the field to continue training.

"Huuuuhhh? Aren't you excited, Fushiguro!? We get to have another sorcerer on the team!" Itadori smiled, swinging his arm around Megumi's neck.

"Sure. It'll be nice having an even number of people." Megumi shrugged.

"She's gonna be a first year? How do you know?" Maki placed her hand on her hip, making Itadori step back nervously.

"S-She looked kinda young! I don't know, it was my instinct!" Itadori pointed to his nose, nodding.

"Oi."

The students turned behind them to see the professional Jujutsu sorcerer and mentor, Nanami Kento, standing at the top of the stairs. "...Itadori. Prepare for battle."

Each of them blinked at Nanami, before letting out a "...Huh?" at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 33.4K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
272K 10.9K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
141K 10.5K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...
146K 4.1K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...