rose? or not rose? (steven un...

By Ethana147

darkness . . . then all of the suddent, a light. I open my eyes coming face to face with pearl white eyes. "A... More

porfile...
I respect me
I don't need you to love me
I love me

I don't need you to respect me

1.6K 43 8
By Ethana147

❇✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉❇

❇Rose? Or not Rose?❇

"I don't need you to Respect me"
❇✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉❇

darkness
.
.
.
then all of the suddent, a light.

I open my eyes coming face to face with pearl white eyes.

"AH!" I jump back. my mind fuggy but reconised a familiar face.

"Rose?" said the person.

"who?" I ask still dizzy.

I opened my eyes. suddently not feeling dizzy anymore and look at the person. It was pearl! but pearl is not real. shes from steven universe. so maybe a crossplayer?.

"um... hey there partner I uh.. didn't see you there..."

she looked at me still in a state of shock.

"so uh... this is awkward... so whats your name?" I asked with a nervous face.

that seemed to snap pearl out of her shock. "Rose what do you mean whats my name? it's me pearl"

"sorry I don't know a pearl. and my name isn't Rose"

"well if your not Rose, who are you?"

"my name is (Y/n), nice to meet ya mate"

"you look so much like Rose"

seems like I'm in a TV show... that or this person takes cosplay very serious...

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
✉(◀◀◀Ok lets take a rewind...◀◀◀)✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

✉❇rewind a half an hour ago❇✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

"Do I really have to go?" I asked wanting to go back to bed.

"Yes, you promised me! Plus your dressing up as Rose quartz from steven universe! You don't really have to put much effort into you outfit anyways, since you already look so much like her, all you need to do is put a fake gem on your stomach and put the dress on, then we fluff off your hair and your good to go..." Said (bff/n).

"Cant we just do this next year?" I said moving my fluffy dyed pink hair out of my eyes.

"No! Pluss they're selling cheaper this year because of the pandemic and I already put in the papers so we can go without a mask as long as we wear this pass" they rambled on as they took out the instant coffee.

I took the kettle and filled it with water, put it in the stove for it to start boiling.

"Ok, sure whatever I'll do it just because I love you and the show. And I love seeing all the cosplayer." I said smiling.

"Are you saying that because of the cosplayer who made a fool of themselfs because they came in the anime convention drunk and alone?"

"Yes" I said, smirking sadisticly.

"Why are you like this"

"Don't know, don't care, don't really wanna find out" I said while taking out the coffe creamer.

My bestfriend walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Come on (Y/n) we've know each other for years now" they said kissing my cheek.

I frowned and pulled away. "I just find fun in the suffering of other if they deseve it. And as long as its not you I don't mind laughing" I said avoiding eye contact.

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
Third pov: ✉✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

(Bff/n) blushed, not really expecting her to be honest. Felling flattered. To be honest (bff/n) has been inlove with her for a while now, not that she knew.

(Bff/n) knew she were oblivious to it, witch really hurt them, not that it was her fault.

To be honest the reason they were so insistent on (Y/n) coming to the convention is that they were planing to confess.

They sighed. They took her hand and led her to their shared room in the attic.

They sat her on the bed, and went to look through her closet.

After finding the dress. They threw it at your face and faced the wall while you changed.

After she were done changing they took a make up bag and placed it next to her. With a blushing face, (bff/n) sat on her lap facing her, while she closed her eyes so they can apply the make up.

After they were done they stared at her face for a moment wanting to kiss her. After a while of not feeling anything on her face she opened her eyes. Her (e/c) eyes met with her bestfriends gaze. She stares awkwardly at them.

"So does it look good?" Startled by the suddent sentence (bff/n) fell off (Y/n) lap.

"GAH-" *thump*

"Oh shit- are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah but my pride is a little wounded"

"Pfft- mwehehe, whats up with all the staring you weirdo- hehe nyehehehehe"

"Yeah yeah" said (bff/n) blushing in embarrassment.

"Come on, I'll get out so you can change I just need to put on the contacts." Said (Y/n) smiling warmily at her bestfriends clumsyness.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you, don't take to long" said (Y/n) after putting her contacts on and walked out off the attic.

(Bff/n) looked where (Y/n) once was.

Groaning they stood up and changed.

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
❇time skip❇✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
(Y/n) pov:✉✉✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

Me and (bff/n) were walking the convention whwn suddently we hear a noise coming from the alleyway.

Curious I follow the sound (bff/n) following behind me.

When I reach it, I was shocked to find a king of vortex. I walked closer to examinate still keeping my distance.

I accidentally trip with the large dress I'm wearing.

The portal starts pulling me towards it.

"(Y/n)!" Screamed (bff/n) trying to reach me without getting dragged to.

"(Bff/n)! You have to get help!" I said holding to a wall nearby.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"

"I CAN HANDDLE MYSELF FOR NOW! NOW GO!"

They started running.

Black dots filled my vision the last thing I saw was the vertex closing after sucking me in.

Shit.

I gave into unconsciousness.

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
✉❇timeskip❇✉
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

.
.
.
.
.
.

darkness
.
.
.
then all of the suddent, a light.

I open my eyes coming face to face with pearl white eyes.

"AH!" I jump back. my mind fuggy but reconised a familiar face.

"Rose?" said the person.

"who?" I ask still dizzy.

opened my eyes. suddently not feeling dizzy anymore and look at the person. It was pearl! but pearl is not real. shes from steven universe. so maybe a crossplayer?.

"um... hey there partner I uh.. didn't see you there..."

she looked at me still in a state of shock.

"so uh... this is awkward... so whats your name?" I asked with a nervous face.

that seemed to snap pearl out of her shock. "Rose what do you mean whats my name? it's me pearl"

"sorry I don't know a pearl. and my name isn't Rose"

"well if your not Rose who are you?"

"my name is (Y/n), nice to meet ya mate"

"you look so much like Rose"

seems like I'm in a TV show... that or this person takes cosplay very serious...

"Do you know exactly where am I?" I said tanding up, shockingly I am taller than pearl.

Accually its not that shocking.

"Your in the beach, near beach city"

"Cool, uh, do you by any chance know how to get there?" I asked

"Yes, I can accually show you where it is it you wish."

"Can you please show me?"

"Ofcourse follow me Rose- I mean (Y/n)"

❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇✉❇
(A/n):

Yay! First chapter!
So I don't really have an I dea where this is going I just know I have a mindset of Ideas. All different but at the sametime similar so leave in the comments.

Who should be (Y/n) love interest?

Who should (Y/n) meet next?

㊙❤With love A.C❤㊙

(1252 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
638K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...