Classroom of The Elite: Shot...

By CringeIsFun

Literally a one shot I'm testing. Credits to owner of the series Classroom Of The Elite. I don't know how to... More

I'm Going To Regret This Decision
I'm Now A Slave For Myself
This Was Not Planned
What A Weird Development
Insert Offensive To Self Title
No Chapters For Now
I Got Nothing
Title? What Is That?
Someone Please Take Over, I'm Begging Here
Shower
I'm Going To Become Old Soon
Not An Update "Part 2"

Welcome To Reality

2.7K 103 39
By CringeIsFun

Mind is blank,
I got nothing,
Just kidding,
I got something.

_______________________________________

I wrote this on someone else's fanfic as a joke to laugh at a specific character. Can you guess who I'm laughing at?

_______________________________________

Okay
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's get started!

Horikita's POV,

*Ring ring*

"Morning already?"

*Yawns*

As I wake up, I start looking at the calendar. Today is the monthly meeting between class leaders. I'll worry about that later since it starts after classes.

Timeskip to before classes*

Everyone seems to be seated already as there were no empty seats except one and the room was quiet.

But something felt off. Everyone was too quiet. I don't think anyone hear can even control these defects enough to make them obey orders.

I am looking for anything out of the ordinary. And what I see is Ayanokouji-kun. He's just at the hallway. No one questions him not entering the classroom.

As I stand up about to scold him for not going in, everyone just starts looking at me. These gazes were weird. It felt like some were worrying about me? And some were glaring at me?

I sit back down and the eyes disappear. I see Ayanokouji-kun finally enter the room and Chabashira-sensei a few seconds after maybe he was waiting for her.

No one even pays attention to Ayanokouji entering but everyone looks at Chabashira-sensei.

"Let's begin homeroom."

Saying that everyone begins taking notes during discussion. Something very weird has happened without my knowledge.

Timeskip to after classes*

"Kushida-san."

I start to speak to Kushida-san as she is the most informed in the class or maybe in this school.

"Oh Horikita-san! Is there anything I can help you with?"

I could have asked what happened to the class but I'm already late to the leaders meeting as I was not informed of the meeting place.

"Kushida-san, do you know where today's meeting is being held?"

"Uhm. Yes Horikita-san! It is currently being held in the Karaoke Place (insert name)! Why?"

I don't think this is a joke. She seems genuinely confused.

"I am very late to this meeting. I can't stay here for long. I have to go now."

"..."

It seems she wanted to say something to me but decided not to.

Kushida's POV,

She can't be serious? Her being the leader?

"..."

I wanted to say something but decided not to. I think she will be punished by him if she goes there. So why should I stop her? Her suffering would give me pleasure. I can't wait to see her face tomorrow morning.

Timeskip to outside the karaoke room*

Horikita's POV,

I can't stay out here any longer, who knows what they would do to Class D because of me being late. Not that it's my fault for not being informed.

"Sorry I'm late. I wasn't informed on the location of the meeting."

As the leaders look like they were having fun, my entry seemed to kill off their mood.

"Why are you here?"

All 3 seemed to question my presence. Must be because I'm late.

"Because isn't their a meeting of the class' leaders today?

"Of course we know that! I'm talking about why YOU are here?

They were looking at me as how the class was looking at me this morning.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here as Class D's leader."

They start to look at each other. After that they look at me again. And burst out laughing?

"Why what is so funny?"

I was now starting to get irritated at them laughing at me as if I was a joke.

(A/N: You're not?)

"Hahaha, sorry Horikita-san, but last time I checked you aren't their leader."

"Kukuku/Fufufu"

Now Ryuuen-kun and Sakayanagi-San were laughing at me. One with a grin and one with a smug face.

"What do you mean, Ichinose-san?"

Suddenly the door opened. Revealing that there was another person coming here. He was wearing a mask and hoodie.

He noticed me and started to take off his hood revealing his brown hair. After he took of his hood he takes of his mask (A/N: Think of a mask that covers the whole face.) and what shocked me was it was him.

The same person who always has an apathetic expression on his face. The same person who can plot against anyone.

Why is he here? I thought he avoided trouble and standing out.

"Horikita? What are you doing here?"

"I would like to ask you the same thing."

"As you can see, this is a meeting between leadera. Also Ryuuen control your girls, they keep bothering me and that's why I'm late."

"Kukuku, I'll deal with them tomorrow."

"Fufufu, you should really get some meds dragon-boy."

"Kukuku, don't forget your inhaler little-girl."

It seems I have already been forgotten the moment Ayanokouji-kun arrived. I should now start to speak.

"Now since we're all here-"

I got cut off.

"Now now, Horikita-san."

"What now?"

The meeting is ruined and my schedule is broken. Ichinose-san seems to want to say something.

"We would kindly ask you to leave. This is a meeting between leaders."

"But I am Class D's leader."

"No you are NOT, Suzune. We asked nicely, so now go."

??? What does that mean?

"Then who would be the leader of Class D?"

"Can't you see who's already here, Horikita-san? Fufufu. Or do you need your eyes checked?"

I start to look at Ayanokouji-kun as he has just been watching this all happen. Silently watching.

"I thought you hated being part of class competition, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Oh I still do. Doesn't mean I can't get myself involved once in a while. I was getting bored."

Now that's strange. He is saying he is now getting involved without him hiding in the shadows. He continues to speak.

"You are acting strange Horikita. You are not paying attention in class as I have observed. For that you are getting punishment."

He raises his hand and...

*Smack*

He slaps my face. A pain even stronger than when Ryuuen-kun stomped on the floor during the aftermath of the sports festival.

"That is violence you know."

"Where's your proof?"

"There are people watching."

"We didn't see anything."

All three other class leaders say.

"This has been happening for months, Horikita. Have you not been paying attention for these last few months? Now we kindly ask you to leave as we are going to start this meeting."

He states saying if I stay any longer I will be severely punished. By not only him but by everyone else in our year.

"Jeez what a buzzkill."

I haven't even left yet and they are now talking trash about me.

As I was walking out I see Kushida just sitting outside. Seems to be waiting for the meeting to be over. She sees a big swell on my face and shows a very big grin.

"Why are you here if you seem to know what would happen if you disturb them?"

"I am their informant. Whatever the result of the meeting I inform everyone. My only warning is not to know the details only the plan. The leaders are the ones who will explain the details to their respective classes."

_______________________________________

1225 words.
It's long for me. :D
No other things for me to say for now.
Also I just realised how scary turning from dark mode back to light mode is.
I ran out of things to copy-ehem I mean references.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 710 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
46.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
212K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!