Everlasting Love (Yandere Fir...

By yanderebook

Have you ever loved someone you were not supposed to? I have. For twenty years, I have loved only her. There... More

1 Prologue
2 Your Name
3_Chapter 2: in Baguio
4_Chapter 3: The Ranch
5_Chapter 4: Time
โ™ฅ๏ธ The Yandere: in Thalia ๐ŸŒ
โค๏ธ The Yandere: in Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช tolino ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Barnes & Noble ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Angus and Robertson ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Thalia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Kobo ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Italy with Love โค๏ธ
Writing is a Hobby
Apple Books ๐Ÿงก
Free eBook โค
Yandere First Love (Vol. 1)
Manga-like (1)
Manga- like (2)
Where Published
Kindle Book Trailer (1)
Book Trailer (2)

Free Book narration (Chapter 1)

108 2 0
By yanderebook

Here is our first video text story of Bewitching Illusions: Yandere Prince.

This is the first chapter where the protagonist Yuki Sora first met the crown prince Jiro Takeshi.

Follow their love story in our Youtube channel. This is for our avid readers and friends who first supported us here on Wattpad via our first novel Beautiful Disaster. This is to make up for the fact that I had that story deleted without prior notice and explanation.

The voice over is done by the international Japanese narrator Jeffrey Fukushima.

For those interested in further supporting us, we are going to launch the audiobook version within the following months. Kindle and paperback copy of the book is also available on Amazon if you want to support us.

But for those who are financially in a tight spot and just want to read and experience the book narration for free, please subscribe to our channel. We will try to upload at least one chapter of the book every two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 162 17
Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income for her college fees. As she was riding...
318K 21.1K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.6M 90.4K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
28.7K 869 26
Poppy lived a perfect life with a perfect family-at least that's what everyone says. Poppy, on the other hand didn't. She was born as the youngest ch...