๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

44

855 29 0
By LokiofMischief_

The entire UA Academy took the days after classed to prepare for their school festival project. Today was one of those days, as Class 1-A worked hard under the sun. Kirishima, Mineta, Sero, Satou, Shoji, Koda and Iris sat at a round table to take a breather.

"This is horrendous ,I'm gonna lodge a complaint!" pouted Mineta.

"Calm down, Mr Aizawa didn't tell us about the beauty pageant for a reason." Kirishima rolled his eyes.

"Hold up, you guys have beauty pageants over here? At school?" questioned Iris as she took off her earbuds to listen in to the conversation.

"Yeah, you guys don't have those in the west?"

"Nah, they're usually separate events~"

"Are you going to participate Iris?"

"Nope~"

"What!? Why not!?"

"One, they didn't ask me. Two, I don't need a petty pageant to tell me I'm pretty~" Iris ran her hand through her hair and gave them a prideful smirk.

"Eh, I'm surprised that they didn't ask you."

"They probably wanted to give others a chance, and that's completely fine~"

"Hey Mineta! Stop slacking off and come work on the dance! This is literally your part, come here or we will cancel it." Mina shouted from nearby, standing next to the rest of the girls that were not part of the band.

Why did they have to give him a fucking harem part again? Poor girls, ugh~

As the boys continued to talk, Iris took notes on a copy of "Hero Too", the song that Class 1-A was going to perform with. She analyzed every part of the sheet, from the notes down to the dynamiques of the piece. On some nights, she would go out on the balcony and play it with her violin to get an idea of what she is working with. Iris had also watched Mina and the dance group to try and figure out where some of the spotlights would be placed. Overall, she was ready theoretically, all she needed to do was familiarise herself with the system because not all of them were the same. Different controls, different switches, colour, you name it. "Hey guys, I'm going to head over to the gym to practice with the lighting and sound controls. I'll see you guys later~" She gave them a wink and walked away with her headphones on, blocking away all the sounds other than her own.

It wasn't very far away, so she got there pretty quickly. The gym was empty due to everyone being on break or outside. The gym was a bit of a mess, but she knew that it would all come together nicely in no time. Her classmates were hard workers. Iris made sure the system was connected to a power outlet before running her fingers across the control panel.

"Oi, what are you doing?" Iris gasped at the voice that startled her, turning around with her knife that she had hid in her pants in hand. Her gaze softened and she put her weapon away when she recognized the figure.

"Oh my- Suki, I'm sorry, please don't scare me like that again..."

"Shit, your reflexes have heightened. Anyway, sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay Suki, what brings you here?"

"Nothing, on break. Saw you coming in here. What are you doing?" Iris narrowed her eyes at the buttons in front of her.

"Just exploring the controls~"

"I though you said you knew how to operate things like this."

"I do, I just need to know exactly where the actions I want are. Some panels are different from each other, you know? And this one is pretty wide, don't wanna mess up during the concert~" Katsuki leaned back on the wall behind her.

"Well, let's see what you can do then."

"Sure~" Iris pressed on buttons and flicked switches that she recognized until the gym was filled with different warm colours: basically those you would find at a slow dance. She noticed that there were already some music downloaded and she decided to play one and, coincidentally, it played a soft love song. Morningstar chuckled and Bakugou gave a small 'tch'.

"So you're trying to romance me now?"

"Who said I was trying to do that, the song just happened to be a love song~"

"Mhm, sure."

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to show you what I could do~"

"Still think you did this on purpose."

"Oh?~" Iris slowly glided right in front of Katsuki and grabbed his shirt with her hands, pulling him down to her height. He got closed enough to whisper in his ear. "Suppose I did do that on purpose. What are you gonna do about it, huh, boom boom boy~"

"Oi, what did I tell you about using that name?"

"You said you loved it and you begged me to use it more often~"

"Playing smart, are we now? You're not gonna win."

"Looks like I already have~" Bakugou held her by the waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As the soft music and the gentle lights continued to dance in the background, their lips connected, matching the rhythm of the song. The kisses were long and heartfelt, gentle but full. They weren't the typical ones that Katsuki and Iris would share. During the whole song, the couple took the time to enjoy each other's touch. Alas, all good things must come to an end as the song had reached its last second. They broke the kisses and Iris pressed her forehead against Katsuki's as they he stared into her eyes for a moment. She looked down and bit her lip, embarrassed at the eye contact.

"It is against the rules for there to have any public displays of affection on the school grounds!"

Fucking Iida, bro come onnnnn~

The dance and the band teams had finished their break, deciding it was time to practice in the gym. Bakugou looked rather upset at the class president. "Shut up, Four Eyes! Nobody asked for your opinion! Are you fucking jealous or something!?" he screamed and stormed off to join the band team once again.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" responded Iida with a huge blush on his face. Iris reluctantly changed the lights to something less intense and romantic. Annoyed, she put on her headphones and went back to fidgeting with the control panel.

You didn't have to call us out like that Iida, even if it is against the rules.

The girls all giggled together, teasing Iris from the other side of the gym. She was extremely annoyed and her expressions made it clear. She just wanted to spend as much time as she anted with Katsuki without any interruptions, which she probably wouldn't get anytime soon. Hopefully one day, the whole class, including Mr Aizawa, would be absent from the dorms for a day or two. Maybe, just maybe, luck would manifest itself when they wanted it the most. Iris watched Katsuki spend time with the band team, which lead her to become slightly jealous. It made her rethink her decision for not being Jirou's second guitar. Her face looked sadder by the minute simply watching hime have fun without her but, it was a sacrifice she had to make. She had no choice anyways, she can't just change her position right now. Morningstar brushed the lower parts of her hair to try and relax herself and keep her mind off of the situation. She liked the feeling of hands running through her hair, it always seemed to calm her down, especially when it was her loved ones that did it.

Maybe I should ask him to...wait, that might be weird...

~~~~~

"Good work today class! We shall continue the preparations tomorrow! The school festival is almost here!" dismissed Iida.

Iris brought the laundry basket to her room and put away her clothes to their appropriate places. Her bedroom door was closed, so she took this opportunity to play her music out loud. She sighs when the first song plays. "A love song, great." Iris looked down and bit her lip as the memories started to flow into her brain. When she finished packing her clothes, she heard a knock at the door. She signalled for the person to come in and close the door behind them. "Hey, Suki."

"Oi, what's wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"You're not acting normally. Tell me what's up, dumbass."

"It's really nothing Katsuki, don't worry about it~"

"Well you don't look or sound okay, and there's a fucking love song playing in your room. You're upset from earlier aren't you?"

"No-"

"Uh, yeah, looks like you were jealous too."

"What would I be jealous for?~"

"Don't lie to me, idiot."

"But I'm not."

"I know you're pissed at Iida, same here, but that shit is not enough to make you act like this. What is it?" Iris sat on the bed and played with her hair, looking away in embarrassment.

"Suki, it's fine, it's stupid anyways, don't worry-"

"Nothing is fucking stupid when it comes from you. Now shut up and talk."

"But you just told me to shut up."

"Idiot, now go on."

"I-seeing you with the others, without me, I...really don't know...it was already bad when we stopped...then you had to leave me and have fun with the band team...makes me regret giving the guitar to Kaminari." Iris sighed deeply and pause for a moment. "I don't know if it's healthy for me to be this attached when I know that school is our top priority...but I just can't help it. I just want to spend all the time I can next to you, Suki. I'm probably just being selfish at this point...you don't have to listen to me if you don't wanna."

Bakugou was a bit shocked. This was one of the very rare moments where Iris was shy and lost in her thoughts. She was usually able to make decisions for herself adequately, but it looks like it's not the case with a bit of jealousy. It was harmless, but Katsuki still felt bad deep down. Right now, he had absolutely no idea what to respond with. He certainly didn't want to make the situation any worse, so he figured he would do what he does best: not with words, but with actions. He took her hand in his while saying nothing, forcing her to stand up and lead her to his room. "Suki, what are you doing?" He didn't answer. He made her wait outside his dorm room while he brought out two bags of instant ramen noodles. They both went down the elevator to the kitchen holding hands and still saying nothing.

He sat her down at one of the chairs at the counter next to the cooking station. Since everyone was in their rooms, Bakugou knew they would not be disturbed. Iris watched every movement with wide eyes as he cooked the noodles without saying a word. Once done, he separated the food into two bowls and placed one down in front of her along with a pair of chopsticks. Iris stared at the spicy noodles, confused as to why he just did this. Then, Katsuki went up to her and gently turned her face towards his as he stared into her violet orbs. He leaded in and placed a soft kiss on both her cheek and forehead. "I'm hungry, I'm betting you are too, so eat. Spend your time here with me. I don't know if this makes up for today, but now you can spend time with me so..."

A few tears rolled down Iris' face with his words. "Oi, oi, why are you crying now, I just made you some good ass noodles." He was worried. Did he say something wrong? Did he upset her even more? He handed her a box of tissues and she wiped her tears away. In a more delicate voice, she decided to finally speak up. "I didn't think you'd put up with me even after I admitted I was being selfish..."

"Of course I would, idiot, because you're mine and...I love you. Now enjoy your food." Iris felt all tingly and giddy inside. She gave him a cute smile as she picked up her chopsticks.

"Thanks Suki, you're the best~"

"Don't need to tell me twice. Actually, forget what I just said."

"So you like it when I praise you~"

"No, you're stating the obvious."

"Just like a puppy~"

"NO"

"Hihi~"

Katsuki and Iris happily ate their late night dinner together, cleaned after themselves and headed back upstairs to his room. He thought that letting his girlfriend sleep next to him tonight would lift her spirits. Iris jumped on top of Bakugou and laid her head on his chest, listening to his beating heart. After a long thought, she brought up the courage to ask him what she never could before.

"Suki?~"

"Mhm?"

"Can you possibly...maybe...run your fingers through my hair? It'll help me sleep faster~..."

"Tch, fine." He did as she requested and stroked her hair. She felt her body instantly relax at his touch and burried her head deeper into his chest.

"Thank you so much Suki, I don't know what I would do without you. Goodnight~"

"Night Iris."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...