instagram | 𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒

By -TOBIYOLO-

in which two people fall in and out of love over the phone <3 More

accounts +⁰
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten ;)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

eleven ;)

2.3K 75 73
By -TOBIYOLO-

@rawrbitch

Liked by @hinashoyo, @kiyooo and 99001 more...

@rawrbitch: I messed up. And now hes there, with him. Fuck, Im sorry.

*comments are disabled*

Despite all of the ignored texts, Atsumu still made his way over to the apartment. It was Friday, the day that Kei and Tobio were supposed to meet.

To Atsumu, it was all going to plan.

He knew Kei was sensitive, he did his research. He dated Yamaguchi for a few years before the freckled boy decided to stay friends  and then dated Kuroo who fell out of love. Guess Tsukishima wasnt exactly the type to be loved.

He arrived at the apartment, and knocked, which lead to the door being slung open by a person wrapped up in a blanket. Tobio.

A - "Aww, hes such an asshole right?"

T - "mhm" that's all he could let out, and he also had his thoughts overwhelming him. On his part, it was kinda wrong to not tell the person he basically loved, he was talking to his ex. But Tsukishima was way too sensitive.

Tobio let Atsumu in and they made their way to Tobios room to watch Netflix and probably cry.

@swageyama

Liked by @username8, @username9 and 567 more..

@swageyama: netflix + crying 🤝 perfect
*tagged in photo: @atsumiya

Comments':
@oikuwu: ok I'm petty but Tobio wtf? Just know this isnt helping your case
    ^@swageyama: hes the controlling one not me

@hinashoyo: wtf kageyama this is too far

@username10: #atsukage??

@kuruu: what the fuck.

@yachii: if you wanted to brag about having someone just know tsuki isnt opening his fucking door. Shimizu told me.
    ^@swageyama: what...?
         ^@yachii: oh now you care, thought he was just someone you met online ._.

After that comment, it hit him but he was hurt too and only one person seemed to care. He let go of Atsumus hand and continued with whatever they were watching. Kageyama also noticed after he posted that pic, his phone disappeared, strange.

Atsumu noticed the gulps and sighs that left kageyamas mouth, but he didnt comment. He knew that kageyama was his. Right?? 

@rawrbitch

Liked by @kuruu, @hinashoyo and 829020 more...

@rawrbitch: lol 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️ I'm really sorry. I should've trusted you, you mean way too much for me to lose you, I meant what I said when i said I'd choose you. You might hate me and want nothing to do with me, but please just text me, let me know your okay. After that, I'll move on, I promise I swear. I've done it before and I'll do it again.

*comments are disabled*

Tsuki finally made his way out of his room, it obviously hit him harder than kageyama. He saw multiple figures asleep on his couch, it was 5am. Atleast they seemed to care, but it wasnt Tobio. It was selfish, but a whole 4 months of talking being given up like it was thin air really showed him what mattered. He smiled at his friends and left them a note before grabbing his jacket and his boots, he had to make things right. Only a 3 hour drive. He sighed and started his car. He was really doing this...

I'M ONLY DOING THIS CHAPTER BUT LATER ON ILL UPDATE MORE IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT ENOUGH 😭😪 I need sleep ☝🏼🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 347 14
On hiatus right now cause of the whole chapter 362 thing so yeah If you don't like the ship then leave 🥀💔 ~ angst 🧸☁️ ~ fluff 🍋♥️ ~ Smut In this...
110K 3.3K 20
One day, practice afternoon, Tsukishima Kei and Kageyama Tobio had weird thoughts for the whole day which was kind of off since they hate each other...
146K 5.7K 17
"Don't you think Bakugou is pretty?" Todoroki looked up, after having apparently caused the untimely deaths of his three friends. Uraraka was doubled...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...