The Revenant Queen 2 (wlw)

By Kailaniarcher

FANTASY/ LESBIAN FICTION Chaos spreads among the supernatural world and amid the violence, hatred, and sabota... More

Author's Note
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty- One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty- Four
Chapter Fifty- Five
Chapter Fifty- Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty- Eight
Chapter Fifty- Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty- One
Chapter Sixty- Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Four
Chapter Sixty- Five
Chapter Sixty- Six
Chapter Sixty- Seven
Chapter Sixty- Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Eight

2.3K 136 75
By Kailaniarcher

Colette entered the office space and was surprised that neither people hunched over the desk realized she was there. They were unheeding, which gave her ample time to walk around the room either observing them or touching the queen's belongings.

The older revenant in the vicinity spoke quietly she soon realized.

"I did contact most of the men earlier this morning your majesty and they have announced their compliance,"

"Did any give you a hard time?"

"There was one,"

Adira perked her brow, her face in the direction the man was and at her glare he knew what came next.

"I will have a talk with this person once I am done here,"

He nodded.

Colette eventually snuck up behind Adira and Mclean, watching as the queen continued to scribble against a piece of paper. There was no point in her trying to read any of what the woman wrote because as per usual, her vocabulary was expressed in French, however, there were a few words the girl recognized. The words conseil and réponse weren't that hard to translate.

"You're responding to the council aren't you?" She asked rhetorically and Adira rose her face to her. Amber eyes smiled when they became cognizant Colette was there. The woman's olive-brown visage softened, the creases between her brows disappeared and the indentations around her mouth revealed themselves when she grinned. And oh how that beautiful smile of hers always affected the girl.

"Good morning, and sadly, yes. I've decided to get it out of the way as early as possible." She said, her accent blessed the girl's ears and even after three months of incessantly hearing it Colette's stomach somersaulted.

"Initially, she wanted to ignore them," chimed McLean. "But thanks to you she's doing what's right,"

Adira straightened her posture, crossing her taut arms against her chest. "What's right would be me cutting the heads off the bodies of Edas and his gang of immoral friends,"

"Easy now, tiger," Said Colette. She recognized the hatred in the woman, she recognized her grief and anger at the massacre that occurred two days prior, she even shared similar emotions but she didn't want her majesty going around spewing such violent things. Deep down the girl knew a barbaric wasn't who Adira was, no she was a gentle and kind soul.

"It is true, I would take his life if that was the morally acceptable thing to do, unfortunately, I know better than to pour gasoline on a raging fire,"

Colette stepped closer and playfully pinched her cheek. "That's my girl," she praised.

Mclean descried the queen melt like an ice cube left out in the open, she was giddy and blushing, she allowed Colette to embrace her and it was a thing to behold. He was close to the woman and for hundreds of years and not once had he seen his queen like that, not even the flamboyant vampire he knew well was ever able to do such things to the queen. The older revenant, quite like everyone else was glad that Adira found her person. He was glad that Colette meant well and that she left Adira susceptible because it was about time her majesty found love and settled down.

"So when are we going?" Asked Colette.
She watched the queen finish the rest of the letter and handed it to McLean. He carefully folded the paper and tucked it into an envelope then placed it in his briefcase. Both prominent figures in the room studied the girl.

"I told them we'd be ready for the hearing early next week,"

"Oh? That was quick," the girl took a seat across from the desk. She picked up the woman's glasses and placed them over her eyes, grimacing at the blur of everything and how close up they were. Adira's sight was that bad?

"Where would we be going?" Continued Colette, absentmindedly touching the items on the desk.

The two people glared at the curious girl.

"The location varies but what is common is that it is unobtrusive. It's usually kept someplace humans cannot physically find it,"

"Okay,"

"But don't worry even if you weren't bound to the Avalon you'd be allowed entry because you are the victim of the atrocity, you are one of the reasons there's a hearing."

Colette grimaced yet again. "I'll have to talk?" She countered.

"I'll try my best to speak on your behalf because as I said, they can be intimidating and ruthless and I don't want them upsetting you in the slightest,"

"Especially Isabella," mumbled McLean and the Adira glared at him with both surprise and irritation.

"Wait!" Colette jumped up in the queen's seat. "Your mom's gonna be there?"

"Do not bother with McLean, he's just trying to scare you," Adira said resting her hips against the desk. Her attention was to the girl with the cute ponytail and strands of wavy hair tumbling around her youthful face.

"Isabella hasn't contributed to the council in over seven decades. She's been avoiding them and the last I heard was that she took refugee in Italy where she vacations constantly. I don't know if she's still there but I'm positive she will not show up to the hearing, those things are too tedious for her."

"Oh, great because she sounds like a mega-bitch and I'm not up for meeting my mother-in-law like that."

Mclean chuckled but did his best to hide his face from the queen. Adira glared at Colette and then at the snickering man. "Make sure they get the letter, McLean and today,"

"Yes, your majesty," he bowed, taking the woman's words as his cue to leave.

When the room was quiet and only Colette and her majesty glared at each other, the girl saw the woman lock the door from the inside. Adira went closer, pulling the girl up and then taking the seat. Colette laughed when she pulled her down into her lap, placing small kisses on her cheek and neck.

"How are you?" Asked the queen, humming when the brunette hooked an arm around her neck and hugged her tightly. She inhaled the familiar scent of vanilla that she grew to love.

"I woke up without you," Colette pouted, stroking the woman's silky hair.

"I'm sorry," Adira pecked her lips. "But I wanted the letter to be the first thing I did today," The woman brushed her thumb across the girl's cheek. "I wanted there to be nothing in the way, I plan to spend this day with you."

"Really?"

Adira nudged Colette's nose with hers.
"Yes, I want to see what progress you've made so far with both mine and the others' teachings."

The young woman shot up from the queen's lap. "That reminds me," she grabbed Adira's arm pulling her as she bustled to the door and then out the room.

"While I was showering I learned this new trick," said the excited girl.

"You learned a new trick already?"

"Mhm, but you'll have to follow me to the bathroom, as it's the closest water source and a place where I can get wet without making a mess everywhere,"

"Get wet? Make a mess? I'm liking this already," the queen's concupiscent remark amused the girl but she disregarded it.

Excitedly, Adira followed her girl until they arrived at her bathroom. Quickly Colette stripped out of her jeans and t-shirt, inciting the queen to arch a brow, lust dancing slowing in her eyes at her all figure.

"No, no, that's not why we're here," chuckled the brunette, she even blushed under the woman's intense gaze.

Within seconds she turned the shower on and the water started running. Bracing against the entryway, Adira folded her arms across her chest, observing the girl's aquatic tattoos as they shone brightly. They were nothing like hears but she understood them, they were symbols of rebirth and the nature of the things Colette was bound too.

In the quiet, she watched the water creep up the girl's hand, it trickled as if being alive and cognizant until it accumulated against her arm, wrapping around and stretching far beyond her fingertips. Astonished, Adira started smiling as Colette waved the water around her arms. It acted as an extension of her limbs but what was the icing atop the cake was the moment the water running against the floor culminated around her feet too, boosting the girl a good few inches off the ground.

"How did you know you could do that?"

"I was messing around like I said and I just did it."

"That is incredible," the woman's hands fell to her side and her mind was utterly blown. It was somewhat admirable and perturbing that Colette picked up that trick so quickly.

"I know right, I can manipulate it into acting like extensions of my arms and feet."

"That's amazing baby," the queen was truly impressed.

"I can also make it turn to ice, and I think that's the sickest ability of all. My drinks would always be cold," said the girl and the older woman chuckled.

"Out of all the things you're capable of yet making ice takes the win?"

"Yes," Colette fumbled to the floor again, watching as the water around her arms splashed against the shower's floor.

"I want to learn more about my telekinesis abilities though but since the first time I used it I've been unable to,"

The queen offered the girl her clothes that were piled at her side.

"That could take some time, but we can always try harder if you want,"

"I want to be able to move things, like my drink when I forget it at the counter and I'm already on the couch,"

Adira chuckled. "As funny as it is mon amour, you need to reserve your abilities until you need to use it,"

"But mom," joked Colette and Adira shook her head while starting to leave the bathroom.

"I'm serious, Colette." Her majesty replied when the girl dried her limbs and was back inside her clothes.

"I understand, and I promise to only use it when I'm mildly bored,"

Unexpectedly, the queen grabbed her and hoisted her off the ground bridal style, causing her to squeal.

"I'm tempted to spank you," she teased, making Colette squeal yet again when she pretended to drop her.

"Well," the girl said, fixing her shirt when she was placed on the floor. "I've been craving a good spanking," she replied and Adira arched a brow.

"I will but come with let's go see Oliver first,"

The brunette squealed, jumping up and down at the thought of being spanked by the queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 30 11
Bound by necessity, but torn by animosity, they journey through the chaos of war, their survival entwined in a fragile dance of distrust.
590K 27K 100
Due to an instance of sabotage, Rosalie loathes Joanna Spencer. Suffice to say that Rosalie would, if she could, throttle Joanna and after four long...
180K 12.4K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
920 33 29
Story of a witch on earth! No... not those scruffy looking ones with rotten teeth and weird pointy hats. This witch is a promiscuous lesbian with com...