Lethal Guard (Loki Laufeyson...

By supernotnatural_

"Y/n I'd like you to meet my brother Loki." Thor introduced me to someone I've heard of long before my arriva... More

1) Hello Loki.
2) Cursed.
3) Release.
5) Opened.
6) Off.
7) Lust.
8)It's You
9) Weaker? Stronger?

4) Daggers.

3.8K 66 27
By supernotnatural_

~Y/n's POV~

It's been a week. It's been a fucking week. I'm beyond pissed. It's been a fucking week since I've talked to Loki. Yes I've seen him multiple times within the week but we haven't spoken since he fucked me in the hallway in front of the mirror. I have a feeling I knew why he's been ultimately avoiding me. I remembering him asking me about the flames. Fucking flames. Goddamnit.

~Flashback~

      "Why does your body engulf in different color flames? What do they mean?" I smiled as he was curious about the fire that my body never burns from and can only emit with certain emotions. "I engulf in flames because I'm half fire giant, which is why people consider me a goddess of fire. They different colors match different emotions. So if I'm feeling angry or jealous my flames emit and turn black, there's a bunch of different colors but it's not important." I tried to brush off the memories of how many times the flames have gotten me in trouble. "I overheard that you were cursed. What happened?"

      I laughed bitterly. "I was captured by the frost giants. There's no heat in Jotunheim so my powers couldn't completely defend me. I eventually fought my way out but it took a while and sadly I was too late. They strapped me down somewhere blasting me with ice freezing a half of my heart which gave me the powers of the frost giants. No matter what I do even if I fall in love I'll always turn blue and have one red eye but their dark powers will go away and I'll be able to embrace my full powers of the goddess of fire." Loki's forehead came down leaning on mine. "You're lethal you know? You can kill anyone without hesitation, no one can beat you can they?" His eyes flickered down to the ground. I sighed knowing this might just crush him. "No."

      ~End of Flashback~

      I threw daggers at my training partner then coming in with hand to hand combat kicking him with the heel of my leather black boots. I saw Sif walk up to me yelling out "you're really go-" she cut herself off staring at the daggers in my hand. Before she finished the compliment she was about to give me she retracted and blurted out "are those Loki's daggers?" She started laughing hysterically tears brinking her eyes as she held her stomach. I started laughing with her at the memory of me sneaking into his chambers finding his daggers. "I stole them" I continued laughing. "They're not that great as everyone says." My ears perked as I heard his shoes against the floor. I smirked.

      "Like him." I knew he was listening. So I whipped my body turning to him throwing the dagger at half force at his shoulder. I watched as he caught it making a face I've only seen one other time in the week I've been here. Loki was completely and unethically pissed off. "Oh really now?" I was too pissed off to deal with the cocky bastard. "Screw off Loki." I gave a huffy laugh. I took his other dagger throwing it at him again laughing as I watched it plug into his arm drawing a tad bit of blood. I watched him pulling it giving me a sinister smirk but seeing the anger flare in his eyes as he grabbed the dagger flicking it back at me plugging the dagger into my thigh, I pulled it out wiping it out getting ready to go to the medics. "I'd rather screw you instead my pet." The words dripped off of his mouth like venom. As he smirk I giggled even the tiniest bit. "That'll never happen again."

      I rolled my eyes at him turning back to Sif walking to her but I was restricted before I could do so. Loki's arms weaved themselves around me pressing his very hard dick against my ass. It was very prominent. "You're telling me you can resist my dick being inside you baby?" His whispers brought chills down my spine. Although I wanted him I couldn't let him have the satisfaction in having me. I scoffed at him being as this was ridiculous. "You don't talk to me for a week. Evidently ignoring and avoiding me and you think you can just come up to me say a bunch sexual things and everything's going to be fine? I'll say it one more time. Screw. Off." I limped away hearing him laugh at the desperation of me trying to get away from him.

      I kept limping around the castle to get more blood flow to my leg. "What's wrong?" Thor's voice boomed through the hallway. I could hear him running to my side. "Nothing." I began to panic wondering if I should actually tell him what happened with Loki or not. "Just tell me." He pushed while laughing. I release an angry sigh becoming irritated with him pushing me to talk. "Why do you need to know so bad?" I pushed back asking him trying to turn the questions off of me. "So I can cheer you up!" He waved his arms around me laughing. "It's not your job to cheer me up!" I waved my arms back fighting a smile that was begging to crawl across my face. The irritation fading as I realized he was just making me feel a lot better even with the wound in my thigh.

      Thor laughed even more at me imitating his previous actions. "Yes it is!! Cheering you up is my job!" The smile came up to my face. It wasn't just a regular smile as an idea popped into my head the smile soon became a smug smirk. "Well then you're fired." I laughed as his face was coated with confusion. "You can't fire me I'm the god of thunder bitch!" He laughed bringing me into his tight embrace. "You're something else. I have to go find Loki. I stole his daggers and gave him copies. He thinks the ones I threw at him were his real ones." I giggled while bidding a small goodbye to Thor waving and turning on my heels to find Loki.

I ran around the palace looking for every place Loki could possibly be neglecting to check the one place he would be. The throne room. Goddamnit Loki. I ran into the throne forgetting I had to kneel. My eyes scanned over the guards, Loki in the throne with the staff. Wait! What?! "What are you doing?" I clenched my fists. Ugh what did he do this time. "Y/n darling you must kneel for the king of Asgard." I looked for any sign of sarcasm in his dark voice but came out with finding nothing. "Since when did someone decide to make your narcissistic ass king?" His maniacal laugh echoed across the room. "KNEEL!" His scream was louder than the echo of his laugh. I knelt to the ground keeping my eyes planted down not wanting to fully look him in the eye.

"You may speak. What is it you bloody whore?" I was taken aback by the sudden roughness in his voice but for some odd reason my core suddenly got hot. I blinked my eyes a few times but was too slow to even answer. "I know you're obsessed with me you mewling quim." Bloody hell. I loved when he called me that. It send adrenaline down my spine and through my veins every time he called me a degrading slur. My eyes shifted up to his devious smirk. He truly was sexy. I stood up without technically being told too but I didn't care. I unconcealed the daggers in front of Loki that were hiding in the pockets on my thighs. "I took them to feel the power you had with them and because it gave me an excuse to bother you." I laughed trying to brush it off as funny but inside I mentally palmed myself trying to control the flames before they could emit.

He retracted the daggers from my hands looking pissed but his face softened almost instantly as he realized how similar the fake daggers are to his real ones. "I'm impressed baby." Loki's long strong arms snaked their way around my waist pulling my chest flat against his. My boobs pressed into his suit making them pop out just slightly because of the way the armor was fitting I have a deep v down to my navel. A sudden wave of confusion washed over my entire body. Why was he holding me like this? He just ignored me and now he's doing this shit? "Why'd you ignore me then?" I questioned. I mean if he's impressed with the daggers he must've been impressed whenever I used them. His face turned into a soft expression more like a baby's expression. "Oh it was just a bit of fun." I furrowed my eyebrows almost furious with him but I could never feel completely furious in his embrace. I'm convinced he knows that.

"Don't do it again." I rolled my eyes playfully hoping he took as a joke not wanting my armor to be completely ripped off me again. I watched as his eyes dropped down to my mostly exposed chest eyeing down the v neck to my stomach. "Why not?" He chuckled giving me his signature smirk that I loved so much. Wait. Oh god. "I don't like being ignored and used." I barely said above a whisper. As cocky as I am I just rather be told that they're using me rather than pull this bullshit he's been pulling on me. Something flicked in his eyes. It's like he knew something, it was prodding him to ask me. "What more than that?" His grip tightened around me pulling me even closer if it was possible. Within seconds of not debating at all I shouted at him while using my arms to push him away as best as I could. "I LIKE YOU OKAY?" I didn't know how to deal with it. The last time I liked someone it just ended up being..."I know I read your mind darling. Now. Let me shove myself inside you. Slowly. Intimately. I need a release. I'm not using you either, I have feelings for you as well which is why I fuck you all the time." His hands traveled to my ass rubbing up and down just slightly. With that I disappeared in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my loves! I'm so glad you guys love the book! I have a couple announcements!

1) The next chapter will contain the readers background in who she used to love.

2)The smut MIGHT get held for a chapter or two AT MOST.

3) Thor will become the readers best friend! @wolfer2019 it was her idea!

4)This book does not follow the movies. There will be parts of the movies that are in this book.

5) If any of you have an idea for the book please let me know! I'll add it in & credit you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 9 9
This is my first pov story about the main character (you), your friend Thor and his brother Loki. You come with Thor to Asgard for the first time whe...
342K 8.6K 41
"I never understood why my brother choose love over family." he said grabbing my arm, he head snaps towards him. "You mean like you did with Jane?" I...
104K 3.7K 37
"I can't sleep," I whined out although still looking clearly tired. Loki rolled his eyes going back to his book. "I can see that." Huffing out I fell...
3.8K 151 17
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom dim...