ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ

12K 338 1K
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

a few minutes after kita left the room, I felt suna's hands creep around my waist, then back behind me again. I didn't pay much attention to it until I looked down at my lap and my phone was gone.

"you have me saved as 'suna'? just call me rin already" he spoke up and I heard his painted black fingernails tap my phone's screen.

"hello?" a familiar, muffled voice said.

"hi Mr l/n how are you" I felt suna place my phone against my back, I'm assuming to keep it in place while he's on FaceTime with my own dad.

"don't just take my phone and call my dad like that" I whisper-yelled at him but he didn't budge.

"oh rintarou! how are you? it's been a while" my dad said excitedly as I rested my chin on my palms.

"oh don't worry I'll visit more when we get back to hyogo..." I turned around to face suna and he was smirking at me, the flirty smirk paired with a strong glare.

"who even invited you?" I spat.

"I did. where are you y/n? I can't see you" my dad asked. I was about to answer when suna wrapped his hands around me, bringing my phone to the front to show me as well.

"hi dad" I greeted him and he looked at us, raising his eyebrows.

"suna is my daughter sitting on your dick?" he spoke.

"yes"

"I'm sitting on a pillow" I defended myself but my dad kept asking questions.

"and what's under the pillow?"

"my dick" suna swiftly answered, earning an elbow in the gut and a yell.

"RIN" I decided to call him what he changed his contact into and his body relaxed, making it easier for me to grab my phone out of his hands.

"give the phone to mom." I said, getting close to the camera.

"it was just a question" my dad argued.

"I want to talk to a sane person"

"hi honey how have you been?" my mom took the phone from my dad and he sat on the couch beside her.

"I'm fine mom how are you?" I sweetly answered. suna wrapped his hands around mine and tilted my phone so we would both fit in frame.

"good. have you been eating well?" my mom asked, and a small smile appeared on her face when she saw suna embrace me.

"yes" I answered, trying my best to sound honest.

"you haven't even touched your food" suna made sure my mom could hear him and devoured the last bite of his onigiri.

he dusted his hands before firmly gripping my waist to bring me closer to him, leaving no space between us.

"y/n" my mom strictly uttered.

"mom" I casually said and felt suna move a bit.

"y/n" he said as he grabbed an onigiri from the box near him.

"rintarou"

suna positioned his body to sit straight and made me sit up as well before he nuzzled his face in my neck. he rested his chin on my shoulder while his hand was gently lifting the onigiri up.

"oh no. my hand slipped and all the food fell in your mouth. what a tragedy" he brought the rice to my lips and gently pulled down my jaw, making the tip of the onigiri touch my tongue.

"don't feed me you dumbass I'm not a child" I said as I pushed his hand away.

"you sure act like one" my mom's snarky remark made me turn to face the camera.

without a warning, suna leaned in and placed a quick peck on my cheek. this caught me off guard considering there were people in the room, including my parents that saw suna's actions up close.

"dude that's gross what the fuck" I acted disgusted and wiped my cheek with his shirt.

"it's not wrong to kiss the hommies" he looked at the managers around the room and they all nodded, agreeing with what suna said.

"it's disgusting" I said while mockingly nodding along.

"seemed like a friendly kiss to me. let the boy show that he cares about you y/n" my mom defended him which reminded me of our argument, more specifically what he said before I left.

"oh you wanna know why that's a lie?" I looked at the camera and saw suna's usual stoic face turn into a confused one before he rested his chin on my shoulder again.

"it's not a lie, you're friends, of course he cares about you" my dad said and I let out a soft chuckle.

"that's bullshit" as soon as I said that, I felt suna get off my shoulder.

he put his hands on either of my shoulders and turned my upper body around so he could see my face. suna didn't say anything but his eyes were full of confusion and slight concern as his eyebrows furrowed.

"you thought I forgot what you said that day?" I said with a fake smile. I wasn't mad or sad anymore but his words still hurt a bit. plus I wanted to mess with him.

"what's going on?" my mom said and I looked back at the screen before talking again.

"this lovely creature said he didn't care about my well being" I raised my voice a tiny bit but it was enough to make suna frown.

"y/n-"

"you didn't even apologize" I dramatically put the back of my hand against my forehead and let my body fall back. suna quickly caught me and realized I wasn't serious so he returned to his stoic expression.

"cry about it" he spat.

"I already did"

"you two fought?" my mom said, confusion flooding her head and got a bit closer to the camera.

"y/n what did you do?" dad pulled her back away from the screen so he could see me and suna.

"I didn't do shit"

I placed my hands on the bed and lifted myself up so I could get off suna's lap, leaving my phone to him. as I was about to walk away I felt suna's arms wrap around my waist and next thing I knew I was back in suna's embrace.

"come on nugget you know I didn't mean it" he had his emotionless expression on although his eyebrows were quite furrowed.

"I know" I spoke after I fell back on his hard chest and positioned my legs to sit comfortably as suna put the phone down in a way that my parents could still see us.

as soon as those simple words escaped my lips suna wrapped his hands around me and placed his lips on my cheekbone, slowly leaning on me, making me eventually fall on the bed.

"just so you know you're mad suspicious right now" I said before my dad started yelling at him for obvious reasons.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DAUGHTER AND BACK AWAY OR I'LL COME THERE AND GIVE YOU A FRIENDLY KISS. WITH MY FIST. IN THE GUT" he stated and suna left a last soft kiss on my cheek before sitting back up.

I took the opportunity and got off his lap, wiping suna's kisses off my skin and took my phone so I could talk more to my parents.

as I was talking, suna's arm crept around my neck while I was leaning on his shoulder. he didn't take his eyes off his phone as he was scrolling through Twitter and some minutes passed with me trying to talk with my parents while he constantly tried to show me memes he found funny.

I got a notification saying someone mentioned me on a tweet and seeing I had more notifications, I decided to end the conversation I had with my mom.

"bye honey take care" she said as my thumb was ready to press the 'end call' button.

"bye mom"

as soon as I ended the call I tapped on my newest notification from Twitter which said that suna mentioned me in a tweet.

I turned to look at him, his arm still around my neck and his eyes glued to his phone.

why the fuck does this have so many likes

I started going through the numerous comments of suna's angry fangirls or my thirsty fangirls and fanboys saying things like "you finally stopped talking to that slut🥺" or "she's so out of your league papi" and even theories made up from the kissing emoji he put.

"I hate you" I said in between cackles as I continued to scroll through the comments.

"yeah I know" he squeezed my neck between his muscles and I let out a light 'ack' noise before he relaxed his grip again.

"strong bitch" I rested my fingers on his biceps, feeling his somewhat big muscles and caressed them before I spoke up again.

"why would you do that to my poor cheeks you gross asshole"

"to piss you off? it's fun" he took his hand off of me and returned his attention to his phone, looking through the comments when he spotted a comment I saw before.

"look at that girl calling me papi... why don't you call me papi huh?" suna tightly gripped my jaw and forced me to look at him.

his lips were centimeters away. I could feel his hot breath against my agape lips as his cold rings pierced my skin. the way he looked at me and what he said earlier made my cheeks quickly heat up, a soft blush appearing on my face.

we kept staring at each other for a few seconds before we both bursted out laughing at how close our faces were. we went back to our previous positions and started scrolling through the fresh comments.

"you two are definitely dating. so cute" mai chirped winning two strong death stares.

"we're not dating" suna bluntly stated and I unintentionally let out a sigh.

"tsk... give me that onigir- suna you ate it??" my eyes widend at the sight of suna putting the last bite of my onigiri in his mouth in front of all the managers.

"yeah why?"

"INDIRECT KISS" yukie shouted and my head immediately turned to look at her.

"ew y/n's germs" his acting was poor but got the job done.

"spit it out you idiot" I put on a slightly panicked face and switched my position to look at suna, sitting on my knees.

"I ALREADY SWALLOWED IT"

"YOU SWALLOWED MY FUCKING SALIVA?" I said and opened his mouth with my fingers out of instinct.

his long tongue played with my fingertips and he chuckled, looking straight into my eyes. I whispered a soft but strict 'stop it' before removing my hands from his mouth.

"you're so soft for each other" mai snickered while I heard some other managers laugh.

"YEAH THAT SUCKS BUT WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS HERE MAI" I half-yelled and they all stopped talking.

"i'm going to throw up" suna rested his cheek on my hand that was in the air and just then I realized he was still here, sitting peacefully on the bed instead of trying to convince the people in the room that he was grossed out.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE. at least go drink some water or brush your teeth" I lightly shoved him off the bed and he lazily got up. he was walking to the door when halfway there he stopped and turned to look at me.

"where's the bathroom?" he simply uttered but his eyes told me he wanted something else...

I got up and followed suna out of the room. I closed the door behind me and dropped the fake fed up expression I had on, slowly turning to look at suna.

he had a small smirk plastered on his face, his eyes full of mischief as he started slowly approaching me.

a/n

idk I messed up the plot so now I'm trying to connect some scenarios I wrote down so here you are.

eat

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
382K 12.6K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...
239K 4K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...
61.9K 1.5K 29
โ†ฃโ†ฃ"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€."โ†ขโ†ข โ™ก๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...