SBI oneshots

By Nychta_Mera

Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut... More

Surrender
Real
Footsteps
Footsteps - 2
Footsteps - 3
Voices
Gone
Last Words
Warm
No father of mine
No Father of Mine - 2
No Father of Mine - 3
Issues
Happier You Do
Promise
Birthday
Runaway
Runaway - 2
Brother
Brother - 2
Scratch The Itch
The Execution
The Execution - 2
Memories of Family
I'm Here
I'm Here - 2
Birthday
Big Trouble
Rib Cages and Extra Meat
Make Sure He Feels Pain
Christmas
Goodbye Lyrics
Happy New Year! + Story
Im Not Scared
Snow Hearts
"So long nerds." - Techno 2022
Goodbye

Dont Under Estimate Me

1.9K 79 68
By Nychta_Mera

First look at this adorable mf ↑

OK so this one is based off Phil's neglecfulness. When Tommy was younger he had a knack for fighting and only Wilbur noticed. So what happens when Techno and Tommy both meet at a fighting tournament and are forced to fight each other?

Nobodies POV

Another dummy went down as Tommy stabbed it in the chest. He had barely broken a sweat even though this was his 50th dummy. His plan was to go to 100 but was interrupted.

"Tommy!" Tubbo called

"Wilbur made lunch!" He said

Tommy smiled as he tossed his sword over his shoulder. The others had no clue how he didn't cut himself but whatever.

Tommy walked over to the others. Wil had made meat pies.

"Hey you rascal." Wilbur said as Tommy through his sword to the ground

"Hey bitch." Tommy responded

Niki held little Fundy as he knawed on a piece of meat. Wilbur was serving food and Tubbo was sat down patting next to him signalling Tommy to join.

(Early L'manburg days o7)

So he did. Tommy sat down next to Tubbo as a plate was set in front of him.

He picked up his fork and poked through it making a delicious crunch. He took a bite of the steaming creamy goodness melting in his mouth.

As they ate they talked. Fixing the crumbly bits of the wall, to hunting, to somehow the topic of anteaters and how Wilbur hated them.

Tommy finished his pie.

"Hey Wil..." Tommy started

"Hmm?" Wilbur said interested

"I was wondering if I could go to the tournament tommorrow?" He asked

Wilbur pondered for a moment.

"OK." He said

"But Wil- wait what?" Tommy questioned

"You can go. Only if I can come though." Wilbur said

Tommy stared mouth open.

"Careful you might catch a few bugs." Tubbo joked

"Says the guy who plays with bees." Tommy shot back

"There not bugs! There insects!" Tubbo wailed

"Yeah yeah whatever bug boy." Tommy said smirking

They all finished and went around the campfire. They always had one. Every Friday, sometimes they roasted sweet bread.

Before Wilbur left to the fire Tommy caught his arm.

"Tommy?" Wilbur asked

"You really mean it?" Tommy asked thinking it was a prank

"Its fine as long as I'm there but beware you might see them." Wilbur warned

Tommys face hardened.

"We made a promise never to speak of them." Tommy said

"I know sorry, I hate them just as much as you." Wilbur said

"Now let's go sit at the fire." Wilbur suggested

°°°°°°

Tomorrow wouldn't come any faster. The moment Tommy was asleep he woke up again.

Except it was daylight and Wilbur was shaking him.

"Hey child get up we have to get going if you want to make it." Wilbur rushed

Tommy sprang out of bed quickly tugging on his jeans and a blue sweater with a embrodered bee on the corner.

(Tubbo made it for him at Christmas)

He smelled the sweater that instantly calmed him. Even after wearing it so many times it still smelled like Tubbo.

Tommy smiled as he yanked his shoes on. They were just black. He sauntered out to the kitchen.

Wilbur threw him a apple and Tommy gathered his gear. They did one last check before they were on there way.

°°°°°

The arena was way bigger than the two remembered. Although the last time they were there was for Techno's 9th birthday.

That was years ago. Also the only time they went.

Tommy confidently entered the arena and registered with his identity card.

(So everybody on the SMP has a card saying there a merchant or something and what level they are at. So if your a fisherman and you have a level 3 people aren't going to buy from you compared to a 8 who has a lot of trades. The levels go from 0 as a starter to 10 as a master)

The register was surprised to see a 14 year old master. Nobody in history had that.

Tommy was registered after a guard was called to remove Tommy until he showed his legal paperwork.

The guard was just as surprised.

They let him in though. Wilbur got his ticket clipped and he went to find a seat.

If they both saw Phil in the stands nobody mentioned it. If they both saw Techno sharpening his sword nobody mentioned it.

Nobody mentioned anything as they went to there respective spots. Tommy pulled out his netherite axe. He knew he most likely wouldn't use it.

He had fear and worry bubbling in his stomach only from one thing. What if he had to fight Techno.

As a younger child he always wanted to spare with Techno only to lose. Wilbur knew Tommy needed someone more on his level and learn the basics.

Tommy soon left the house and Wilbur trained him. Tommy became a warrior.

Tommy picked up his axe and held it over his shoulder. People probably thought he was crazy without armour.

He didn't need it. He knew that if he and Techno did fight considering he was a 10 and Techno was a mid 8-9 he would win.

10s didn't really exist in the world. They all died or were never born anymore.

Tommy kept it hidden that he was a ten. Some scientists found he might go off the charts one day.

As peoples names were called Tommy's nerves calmed down. He started to smile as higher up people went out.

Tommyinnit here with his trainer Wilbur Soot!

Tommy smiled as he stood up walked out axe perched on his shoulder.

As rare as it is this young 14 year old is a 10.

Gasps were heard among the crowd.

This young man will be dueling against the past winner of six years!

No it couldn't be.

He may only be a 9 but he sure is strong!

No please not him.

I give you...

No it really is

TECHNOBLADE!

The crowd went wild as Techno came out face pale and sweaty. He looked nervous.

Remember the fight ends when the opponent is pinned for five seconds!

Tommy was still smiling as Techno took his place. He heard Wilbur whooping from the stands and he saw Phil and Techno awestruck.

Start!

"Well dear brother you look nervous." Tommy stated

"You really don't know when to stop do you?" Techno said

"I don't really want to hurt you." Tommy said dragging his axe behind him

He walked around Techno who followed him by turning. Tommy hummed a song as the smile on his face stayed put.

"You under estimate me Tommy I'm a nine." Techno said

"No you under estimate me! And weren't you listening I'm a ten! I'm higher than you. That doesn't matter though, would you kill your own brother?" Tommy asked

Techno lunged and Tommy dodged.

"I'd take that as a yes." Tommy said

Techno jabbed at Tommy but he twisted the blade and it fell to the floor.

"You'll have to do better than that." Tommy said

"I really don't want to hurt you." Techno said sounding strained

"Mm like all the other times you didn't but somehow magically did?" Tommy asked

Techno's face turned guilty.

"Look Tommy I'm sorry but please just surrender we both know we don't want this." Techno said

"To late for apologies." Tommy said

"Plus the crowd is getting impatient." Tommy said

Techno lunged again and Tommy parried his attack. He swung the hilt of the axe up into Techno's arm and it grazed it.

Techno grunted in pain before swinging at Tommy. It caught him in the leg but didnt sweep his feet under him.

He frowned before hitting the sword away and jumping on Techno.

He grabbed Techno who struggled underneath him.

"You were always bad at offense, what changed?" Techno asked

Tommy had Techno pinned.

Tommy knew he was buying time to anylize his surroundings for a way out.

"I matured and was taught by a great teacher." Tommy said

"Who?" Techno demanded

Five!

"Wilbur your own brother." Tommy responded

Four!

"He taught you that?" Techno said pausing what he was doing looking straight at Tommy

Three!

"Yes now are we playing twenty questions or are we fighting." Tommy asked

Two!

"Were fighting and I'm winning." Techno said kicking Tommy off him

Oh and he's back up!

"Never under estimate me." Techno said

Tommy jumped to his feet while Techno took a breather.

"How old are you?" Techno asked

"12 is it?" Techno asked

Tommy scoffed "14 you idiot."

"They let a fourteen year old kid into these?" He asked

"You were 7 when you started." Tommy pointed out

"True." Techno said

The fighting continued. They hit, slashed, stabbed, and blocked.

The moment Techno realized his mistake was when Tommy was behind him holding him in a choke hold.

Somehow Tommy messed with Techno's mental fighting style of Tommy and put out yet another surprise.

Techno pulled at Tommy's arms to get him away but Tommy pulled him to the ground.

Five!

"You know being a ten isn't so bad." Tommy said

Four!

"Maybe I'll stop hiding now." Tommy said as Techno choked for air

Three!

"You are a great fighter Techno but I'm better." Tommy told his dying brother

Two!

"You really were a shit brother." Tommy continued

One!

"Phil was a shit father too." Tommy said

Done! Technoblade is out!

Tommy realesed Techno from his grasp. Techno choked on air and gasped.

Tommy stood up as Phil rushed down from the stands.

Wilbur was cheering for Tommy as he started to walk back to him. Tommy turned as Phil was helping Techno.

"Oh and Technoblade?" Tommy said

Techno and Phil turned towards him.

"Don't under estimate me." Tommy said

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Okkkkk so that's done. And to the ones who wanted part twos and threes they are on there way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 10 12
Just some random MCYT shiz I make when i'm bored and when I don't update my actual stories lol (Also posted on Quotev under @VisibleConfusion) Most s...
2.1K 25 20
just mcyt oneshots (discontinued) --- (lowercase intended) also, these are just for fun. i don't ship the actual content creators (though i use their...
23.1K 74 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
16.3K 452 21
𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖 just a few oneshots of anything that comes to mind ☺