All Yours > Han Seojun &lt...

By urpinkbae

*under rewriting* Hwang Chaerin never believed in things such as fairy tales, love and new beginnings. But w... More

1ยฐ
2ยฐ
3ยฐ
4ยฐ
5ยฐ
6ยฐ
7ยฐ
8ยฐ
9ยฐ
10ยฐ
11ยฐ
12ยฐ
13ยฐ
14ยฐ
15ยฐ
16ยฐ
17ยฐ
18ยฐ
19ยฐ
20ยฐ
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
42ยฐ
43ยฐ
44ยฐ
45ยฐ
46ยฐ
47ยฐ
48ยฐ
49ยฐ
50ยฐ
51ยฐ
52ยฐ
53ยฐ
54ยฐ
55ยฐ
56ยฐ
Announcement

41ยฐ

5K 173 37
By urpinkbae

°~ Date ~°

Hwang Chaerin never felt so nervous in her life.

Her shoes echoed through an empty mansion, as she walked nervously around. She was ready, waiting for a certain male. He called her last night to tell her to dress up nicely and to wait for him around 6pm.

Nervous was a small word for what Chaerin right now felt.

Somehow since the accident they got much closer and she felt like everything was getting slowly on it's own place. And it was making her feel uneasy.

You are now wondering, why are you feeling like that if everything is going how you like...?

Or girl shut up and be happy now!

But she doesn't know why she feels like that. But she knows one thing for sure.

Her instincts never betrayed her.

Chaerin shook her head, trying to get rid of the bad thoughts and she looked again at herself in the mirror.

She nods in satisfaction. Then she turned her gaze to the clock and she saw that it was past 6pm.

"Is everything okay?" She whispers and looks worriedly at her phone,seeing that there wasn't any notification from Han Seojun.

But the sudden bell ring, surprised her and she quickly ran towards her door, fixing herself in process. She lets out the breath and slowly opens the door to see the person she loved the most.

Her heartbeat quickened when she saw his outfit. She has to admit he's a fashion killer. He tilted his head at her and she quickly snapped out of trance.

"This is for you." He handed me the huge pink bouquet, full of pink roses. I quietly gasped and looked at him, wide-eyed. He slightly smiles at me.

"Thank you so much... They are beautiful." I say with small smile, while trying to control to not squeal and blush hard.

Han Seojun, you are making me go weak.

"Like you." He winks at me.

"Like you too." I wink back at him, making him slightly blush. I walked back in house to place flowers on the table. I grabbed a purse and phone and got back to Seojun. He waited patiently for me. He eyed me up and down, which made me feel hot in my face.

"You have something under that skirt?" I hear him ask. I raised my eyebrow at him, but he shook his head in dismissive manner. He held gates door for me and I saw his motorcycle parked there.

Seojun walked up to it and pulled out a mat black helmet. Then he turned to me and carefully placed it on my head. I looked at him, as he met my gaze and then chuckled.

"You are so cute with it." He says. I pout, turning away.

"Nah... I'm Hwang Chaerin, ya know. Badass rich bitch."

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever you say, Princess." I hear him say and suddenly I was raised up. I look down at Seojun, while he placed me on a motorcycle. And I was thankful to a helmet that was on my head, because he couldn't see how wide my eyes were. He is too smooth, damn it.

He also placed helmet on his head and sat on the vehicle. I placed my arms around his torso and I leaned my head on his back. But then I realized that he maybe doesn't like that and I started moving away from him, but he grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb in soothing manner. I sigh with small smile and again leaned against him.

He started the engine and in few seconds we were on the road. I wondered where he was taking us,but I decided to stay quiet about it.

After a 20 minutes, we arrived in front of a fancy restaurant. I took off my helmet, already missing laying on Seojun's back. I wanted to jump off motorcycle, but a hand on my tight stopped me.

"Don't you dare." Seojun looks at me and he carefully placed arms around my hips, slowly raising me up and placing me down. I blushed hard at his gesture.

"Thank you..." I say quietly, noticing how people around us squealed and awed at us. Things like these usually boosted my pride and ego, but this time it made me embarrassed even more for some reason.

"Let's go, Princess." I hear Seojun say, as he grabbed my hand. I nodded, still being flustered. Aish, Hwang Chaerin get a hold of yourself!

We walked in the restaurant, and it looked like one of those that I always went to. Or where my father wanted me to be. But this time, it felt like it was different. And it is. I have Han Seojun by my side. I softly squeezed his hand, I guess to convince myself that my statement is correct.

It made Seojun look down at me and he raised an eyebrow at me in question. I shook my head with a smile. We walked to the table where Seojun made reservation and we ordered what we wanted. There was silence between us, but not uncomfortable one.

" How do you feel?" Seojun asks me. I gulpef down salive and looked out of the window that showed a full view of Seoul. And it is beautiful.

"To be honest, surprisingly good. But it's thanks to you. So... I have a maybe selfish request..." I look at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. But then, he flicked his hair and smirks at me.

"Everything for you." I rolled my eyes at his behavior and chuckled.

"Can you come along with me tomorrow along with Suho...?"

Actually, tomorrow are funerals of Maria and Chaerin's father. There will be a lot of people, but also reporters. And that's why, Chaerin thought of bringing both of males. She knew that if Seojun is there, everything will be alright.

"Of course." He nods at her, as their food arrived. They thanked waitress and they digged in their food.

"So after funerals, what's your next step?" Seojun asks me. I took a bite of steak and looked at him, humming in thought.

"Well... I have to negotiate with aunt, to hold a press conference and to talk with a future CEO of my company." Seojun raised an eyebrow in question and I realized that I haven't told him how things are going.

"Well... I'm not still legal to take over the company. That's why I found someone else who will do it until I age. He is a very good friend of mine." I explained to him and he nods in understanding.

We talked for few hours about different kind of topics from how Kim Chorong can eat a lot to Seojun's future dreams. We laughed a lot and we took a lot of pictures together. It's amazing how one right person can color other person's world in different kind shades of colors.

He drove us back in front of my mansion and I was getting sad that perfect night like this had to end. But how people say, all happy things have to end.

"Chaerin." I looked up to Seojun, meeting his gaze. He pulls out the small box out of his jacket pocket. I narrowed my eyebrows, but then blush spread on my cheeks when realization hits me.

"I will be straightforward with you." He says with small smile. My eyes widened, while my stomach was going all wild.

"I like you, Hwang Chaerin. I've liked you since we've met each other, but I was too insecure to approach you. So after everything that happened... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Everything around me stopped. My eyes widened even more, as my heart beat quickened. My gaze fixed at Seojun, while he smiled softly at me.

"I've realized as time passed and through the situations I've been with you... I can't hold it anymore and... I can't hide it anymore. I can't hide how much I like you. I can't hide how much jealous I get when you are with Lee Suho. I can't hide how worried I'm when you are in difficult times. So please...Look at me like a guy now." Seojun says, looking me right in eyes with smile on his handsome face. Tears formed at the edge of my eyes. I licked my lips, trying to control my squeal. I stepped closer to Seojun.

"I...I...Damn it! Why I'm stuttering so much?" I cursed quietly, looking away from Seojun. But then suddenly, Seojun grabs me carefully for chin and moves my head to look at him. My heartbeat pounded in my ears. He smirks at me.

"Now tell me what you wanted."

"I really like you, Han Seojun. And yes, I want to be your girlfriend." I blunted out. Seojun's eyes widened, but then he quickly recovered as his lips curved into a huge smile and he engulfed me in bear hug. He swayed us left and right. Then he moved away and opened a small box that he held in his hand.

"This is my first present as your boyfriend." He says quite proudly. I felt so bubbly inside when he said that out loud. He opened the box and I saw a beautiful necklace.

I gasped in awe, covering my lips. He chuckles at my reaction and walks behind me to place the necklace around my neck. When he did, I turned around to face him.

"It's beautiful, Seojun." I smile at him, tears forming at the edge of my eyes.

"Not as much as the person who wears it." He winks at me. I chuckle, before hugging him again. He places arms around my waist.

"I like you Seojun-ah."

"I like you too, Chaerin-ah." I looked up at him and he met my gaze and we both looked at each other for a good few minutes, before Seojun cupped my cheeks. Tension around us grew as I placed my hands on his hard chest. His eyes glowed in dark, streetlight only lightning his handsome face, making me wonder how lucky I'm to have him in my life.

Seojun pulled me closer to him, as his face moved closer to mine. I closed slowly my eyes, doing the same. I felt our noses brushing and we stopped opening our eyes. And in that second, I felt my whole body going on fire and in that second...

Our lips crashed in perfect sync.

Note: SURPRISE EVERYONE! I'm back with the new and realllly long chapter!!! 😆😆

I hope that you liked this chapter because I really worked on it😅 How do you like it and tell me your opinion about it?

SeoRin finally got together!! 🤭🤭❤️❤️

9 CHAPTERS TILL THE END OF THIS BOOK.

MORE SURPRISES COMING UP.

Stay happy and safe, lots of love from urpinkbae💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.1K 12
โ sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good, that's all. โž [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off...
405K 13.5K 49
The story of a stubborn girl who was so desperately in love with her best friend, but has to watch him fall in love with someone else. A book of misu...
185K 6.9K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
242K 8.8K 54
๐Ÿ’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...