Classroom of the Elite (Karma...

By Rico10909

After the battle againts Grimm and his forces. Satsujin Karma finally begun his journey to live a peaceful Hi... More

Bio
Any Dream Will Do by Debbie Macomber
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect by Ian Stevens
Think like a Grandmaster by Alexander Kotov
Blackmailed by the Beast By Sam Cresent
The Power of Having Fun by Dave Crenshaw
Seven Days in May by Kim Izzo
If We Survive by Andrew Klavan
One Mans Wilderness by Sam Keith

The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman !(18+)!

289 7 10
By Rico10909

*Karma's new Apartment : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Shinohara and i walked back to my apartment. She was feeling uneasy at the time probably thinking of the three people that tried to rape her. Cant blame her though, being a girl in this day and age can be scary. We walked in to my apartment room to have a little rest, Shinohara immidietly ran for my couch and lied down curled up like a ball."You alright?"I asked her with a concerned tone."Y-yeah.."She told me with an unassuring tone."So, whatd you think of me after beating the shit of those four?"I asked her with a serious tone."Why do you wanna know?"She asked me with a cold tone."Usually, people will fear me when they see me like that..."I told her with a sigh.""Thats why i wanna know..."I told her as i took grabbed a book from my bookshelf and read it."You were....cool...."She said with a slight blush on her cheeks as she also made a pouty look."Really now? Thanks.."I told her as i read my book."So, whyd you wanna come with me?"I asked her with a confused tone."I...I just wanna say thank you..."She told me with a slight blush."And as a reward...i thought maybe i should give you some pleasure..."She told me with a slight blush. I immidietly closed my book and widened my eyes surprised to hear what she said."E-Eh? EHHHHHHHHH?!"I yelled feeling surprised but what she said."Y-You dont have to do that!"I told her with a slight blush on my cheeks."R-Really its fine!"I told her with an embarrassed look.

"Its the only way i can think of repaying you, so are we gonna do this or not?"She asked me with a glare as she started taking off her shirt revealing a pink bra.'This is DEFINITELY not what i expected.'I thought to myself as i felt embarrassed. She suddenly grabbed my left hand and pulled me closer to her and opened a little bit of my mask enough to reveal my lips. She then kissed me hard as she then held my private part firmly causing me to erect hard. After that, she started unbuttoning my shirt and took it off of me. She then undressed my white t-shirt that was hiding underneath my shirt revealing my scar filled chest. She then let go the kiss and knelt down on the ground. After that, she unbuckled my belt slowly and unzipped my pants.'Oh jesus, shes about to start!'I thought to myself as i had an embarrassed look on my face. She then opened my underwear and started sucking on my private parts slowly. I felt a little uneasy as she kept on licking and sucking it. After a few minutes, she started to thrust hard and kept going for 5 minutes. After those 5 minutes, i finally ejaculated in her mouth."Get on the couch, i'll let you have it.."She told me as she took off her pants and her underwear and got on the couch revealing her private hole."Well? Are you gonna stick it in?"She asked me with an embarrassed look."Eto, should i really be doing this with you?"I asked her with a nervous look."Why should you? You're a boy afterall, its normal for you to do these things to a prostitute.."She told me with an embarrassed look.'Looks like i got no choice..'I thought to myself as i winked and approached her and stuck my private part in her slowly. She started to moan a little bit as she felt the tip of my private part stick in. After a few seconds, i finally managed to get it in fully.'Its so tight!'I thought to myself as i thrusted in to her slowly. She kept on moaning beautifully giving out cute noises. I decided to kiss her again. She still moaned but it was muffled by the long kiss i gave her. Our tounges were squirming with each other as we kept on going.

*A Few Hours Later*

We finally stopped and she was completely naked on the couch with me behind her cuddling her. I wrapped her entire body around my hand as we fell asleep together on the couch. As we were sleeping, i had a dream......a nightmare once again....

*Nightmare*

I was chained up to a pole and was forced to see my teammates get slaughtered. But this time, Hanako was the one that remained untouched for now. Before she was sliced on the throat she let out a small voice and told me."I love you Karma.......and please.....protect them!"She told me with a sad tone as Grimm sliced her in the throat."Hanako......HANAKO!!!!"I yelled as i cried and kept on hitting on my head on the floor out of guilt. Grimm looked at me and then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up."How does it feel to lose the ones you care about Karma?"He asked me with a smrik on his face as he pointed a knife at  face."Kill....kill....kill...kill....kill......KILL.....KILL.....KILL.....KILL......KILL!"I yelled repeatedly as i looke at him in the eye with murderous intent.

The scene then changed to me sitting n a desk at my apartment holding a pencil and was writing a letter to send to Grimm to warn him about my upcoming attack. As i was writing, the only word that would come up was 'Kill'. Suddenly, i repeated the same words over and over again and eventually threw a pencil right at a picture of Grimm hitting a bullseye as the Pencil got stuck on the wall. I started to laugh like a maniac as my face then no longer showed a face of a regular happy go lucky kid......it showed a new face......it showed a face of the Devil.

*End of Nightmare*

I woke up and noticed i was alone on the couch. I woke up to see Shinohara wearing an apron and cooking breakfast calmly."Good mornin."She said as she placed a plate of sandwiches inront of me."Like me, you got school right?"She asked me with a glare."I dont go to school..."I told her with an emotionless expression."W-What?!"She asked me with a surprised look."Y-You've never went to school?!"She asked me with a shocked look."I did go to Elementary but thats it..."I told her with a sigh. She then sighed as she then placed a hand on her forehead."Well, guess i'll leave you for now....My parents are probably waiting for me."She told me with a glare."See ya at work."She told me as she left the apartment.

'Yare yare, guess she changed her opinion about me.'I thought to myself as i started to eat her sandwich. As i was eating, a figure came into my room slowly. She had brown hair and blue eyes. I didnt know who she was but strangely enough, she looked familliar."Have we met before?"I asked her with a confused look."I wont tell you where or when but we have, of course you dont remember however.....i wont tell what happened that time too.....anyways, names Nobara Chiba."She introduced herself with an emotionless expression."And you must be Satsujin Karma...The Number 1."She told me with an emotionless expression."Judging by how you said 'Number 1' you're an assasin as well.."I said with an emotionless expression."Indeed, i'm the current number 50.....Crow.."She told me with an emotionless expression."Crow huh?"I asked her with a confused look."So, what do you want?"I asked her with a confused look."I need your help....."She told me with an expressionless look."On what?"I asked her back with a confused look."Theres someone i need you to kill, he goes by the name 'Arsene'."She told me with an emotionless expression."And what do i get out of it?"I asked her with a confused look."I'll give you a location where you can spend your time freely as a normal person."She told me with an emotionless expression. Her offer was pretty benefiting for me....as long as i help her kill someone....i can finally have a life of a normal person...not that i'm saying i have one right now, but by the way she phrased it....it looks alot more peaceful....."I gave that offer to Kiyotaka Ayanokoji but he seems to enjoy his life right now as the Assasin known as 'Loki'."She told me with an emotionless expression."When do we start?"I asked her with a curious look."Today, at night.....at the airport..."She told me with an emotionless expression."Got it, send me a message when you're ready."I told her with a sharp glare."As you wish."She told me as she walked off from my apartment and vanished infront of the door.

*Antique Coffee Shop : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

"Kazama-kun."Shinohara called me with a glare."Mind helping me with the sandwich?"She asked me with a glare."You dont have to glare at me if you need my help."I told her with a sigh as i helped her with the sandwich."Thanks again by the way....for yesterday.."She said as a slight blush appeared on her cheeks."Dont remind me about it."I told her with a sigh."Got any plans after this?"She asked me with a glare."Yep."I told her with a sigh as i finished helping her with the sandwich."Cant tell you in detail though."I told her as i helped out another staff member. As i was working, the shop doors opened revealing Kiyotaka wearing a denim jacket with a white t-shirt under it. I looked at him for a bit as i continued to work, he then sat down at a table and read a book."Kazama-kun!"A superior of mine called me with a cheerful tone."Your shifts over."He told me with a smile."Right."I said as i went to the back and changed to my regular outfit.

I decided to approach Kiyotaka as i sat down at his table and glared at him for a bit. He noticed me and immidietly closed his book."What do you want?"I asked him raising a brow."And dont call me Karma here, its Kazama."I told him with a sigh."Alright then, Kazama."He said with his usual poker face."Did Nobara offer you a job too?"He asked me with a poker face."Yeah, wattabout it?"I asked him as i raised a brow."Did you accept?"He askedme with his poker face."Yep."I told him as i sighed."Its my one way ticket to a peaceful life."I told him with a sigh."Of course i'd accept it."I told him with an emotionless expression."Alright then, if you need my help, feel free to call me."He told me as he then walked off from the Coffee Shop.'If you want in on the mission, you couldve just said so.....so why didnt you?'I asked myself as i kept on staring at him as he left. I pulled some strands of my hair as i kept on thinking of Kiyotakas next move. After a few minutes, i finally found the answer.'I see, guess i got no choice but to be your tool for now.'I thought to myself as i smirked under my mask.

*Osaka International Airport : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Nobara and i arrived at the airport wearing a full black italian formal attire."Mind telling me why we have to wear these formal suits again?"I asked Nobara with an emotionless look."Do you honestly think they're gonna let us in an airport wearing Assasin suits?"She asked me with a sigh."I see....but you ever told me what we need to do."I said raising an eyebrow."We got word that theres a bomb in one of the planes, i need your help to find the culprit."She told me with a glare."I see.....alright then."I told her with a sigh."Wait, what are you gonna do?"I asked her with a confused look."I'm gonna look for the bomb."She told me as she walked into the airport."Alright then."I said as i followed her into the airport.

Once we got in, i looked at the Arrival Board to check out the planes. Suddenly, the board glitched out like it was being hacked and revealed 2 symbols."E4?"I asked myself as i rubbed my chin."What could that possibly mean?"Nobara asked me with a confused look. I looked at it again and finally noticed what it meant."So thats what we're doing.....alright then."I said with a smirk as i looked at the symbols again."Pawn to E5."I said as i ran towards gate E5. Nobara was confused as she read my words carefully."Wait a sec....THIS IS CHESS?!"She yelled as she looked at me running off to gate E5.

*Gate E5 : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I arrived at Gate E5 and looked at the arrival board once again. It then revealed the next piece the bomb culprit is going to make."F3 huh?"I said as i sighed and analyzed the move.'So you wanna go with that opening.'I thought to myself as i sighed."Knight to C6."I said as i ran off to gate C6. As i was running, i noticed the security cameras watching my every move. It was even following the pace of my speed.'So thats how they know i'm at each gate.'I thought to myself as i smirked and noticed a couple of guards hiding behind pillars.'Yare yare, i'm gonna have to cause a scene.'I thought to myself as i kept on running. I ran across a pillar and stopped infront of it and immidietly turned around to see the guard pointing a gun at me. I smirked as i rushed him quick enough to stop him from firing the gun. After that, i quickly pushed him towards the pillar and elbowed his throat precisely and then kneed him in the gut knocking him out.'This is gonna be fun.'I thought to myself with a smirk as more guards then approached me bringing their batons."Yosh, give me everything the lot of you got!"I yelled as i got on a stance.

*End*

*Warning : Kids should not read the first part of the chapter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 240 29
Kodo Ikusei High School - is a prestigious school with unrivaled statistics. 100% of graduates from this school go to university or find work. Studen...
145K 6.2K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
14.9K 946 9
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
7.6K 333 16
When Karma joins E -class the feelings he has tried to hide from Nagisa will once again suffuse, how will they react to the challenge at hand?