The god of dxd

By godcangotohell

Savitar has been called many different names in his life. The God of speed, The killer of GOD, The God of mot... More

My new life.
Oc bio
Prologe
Update ( not a chapter.)
God
I'm Backkkkkkkkk boys
A meeting of the higher-ups
Discontinued.
I have made a change
Reality can be whatever I want it to be.

My mistake

2K 9 2
By godcangotohell

I walked back towards school after my little meeting with the rest of the gods. My mind was on another plane right now. I walked through the gates and kept walking until I feel a little force against my torso. I look down to see the nun that Issei was spazzing on about. 

" Excuse me," I say as I look down at her. She was cute I guess, she peeks up at me and nervously tries to speak but no words come out. I stare at her with a raised eyebrow and reach out my metallic hand. Wait what my METALLIC HAND! I look around and everybody was staring at me with their jaws halfway through the crust of the earth. I look at a window of a class and see my huge metallic frame starring back at me. I had messed up and I had messed up badly. Humans were not supposed to see my god form.  I nervously scratch the back of my head am only able to say " Sorry." before I see a mad Sona storming towards me. at this moment I knew that I had messed up.

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating for a few months but as I said before school is hard.

Satan out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 156 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
1.7K 56 6
What if Kazuto, aka Kirito, had the memories of the 3 descendents of Sparda along with a slight bit of their power? Well, let's find out now, shall w...
708 64 20
Seth and his Pokémon are called upon by a mysterious machine known as Synergy to help a young girl known as Jerrica Brenton to make songs, with Seth...
192K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...