πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πš‹πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› π™³πš‚...

By just-C0C0-

Y/n's dad left her and her mum 3 years ago, Ruby who is Y/n's mum has been seeing Jeff Seavey so Y/n has to m... More

Introduction
Moving in
Moment
Trying to ignore him
Starting to pack
Rules
Beach
I love you
Movie night
Late
Balcony
Announcement
Birthday
Seeing him
Upset
Telling Christina and Daniel
Pool and food
Sorting things out
Travelling
Games
Skiing
Pregnant?
Home
Out
Shopping
Corbina
Sleepover
Secrets out
Leaving
Coming back
New Year's
First argument
Keri
Sorting things out
Vacation
Daniel's birthday
Beach
Love triangle
Last day

Final

783 16 0
By just-C0C0-

10 years later:

Y/n and Daniel got married and now have a girl called Willow Mae Seavey who is 11 years old, a boy called AJ Anthony Seavey who is 5 years old and are expecting twins.

Kay and Zach are engaged with a baby boy called Anthony James Herron who is 6 years old and a baby girl on the way.

Tate and Jonah are now married with 2 girls, Emily Rose Marais who is 8 years old and Katie Emily Marais who is 3 years old.

Gabbie and Jack are engaged, Lav is now 12 years old and they have a boy called Matthew Dylan Avery who is 7 years old.

Christina is still single but is doing amazing in life and Corbyn is still single but is talking to someone.

Sorry it took my so long to write this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it❤️ Thankyou for all the support I love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 170 28
{In which, Y/n is apart of the friend group and is single along with Jack, Dani and Franny. They all get paired up to look after a baby doll to show...
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
3.1K 44 36
{In which, Y/n Besson is the younger sister of Corbyn Besson and gets a job as a babysitter for Myta Herron's daughter but Y/n secretly likes Zach He...
320K 8.1K 67
Lost her mother at 8 Abusive drunk dad Missing her one childhood friend A hidden identity Never received love Learned she would never love either S...