Before You Go. |Lee Know

By Cloud_walker97

BOOK #1 from TRANSCENDENTAL Series. ***************************************** How could the sun shine so brig... More

(One)
(Two)
(Three)
(Four)
(Five)
(Six)
(Seven)
(Eight)
(Nine)
(Ten)
(Eleven)
(Twelve)
(Thirteen)
(Fourteen)
(Fifteen)
Author's Note.

Author's Note.

1.5K 43 24
By Cloud_walker97

Hello🙋🏻‍♀️

This is Book #1 from TRANSCENDENTAL series.

This book is a part of a series. You can still read each book on its own and understand it, but you'll have to go through the whole series to get the main plot. You can check my other completed works to find them.

Book #1: Before You Go.| Lee Know ==> Completed.

Book #2: WORDS.| Kim Seungmin ==> Completed.

Book #3: Where The Compass Points.| Han Jisung ==> Completed.

Book #4: BOSOM.| Bang Chan ==> Completed.

Book #5 (Series Finale): Triangle.| Stray Kids ==> Completed.

***

This is a Lee Know fanfiction.

Get ready to meet the mysterious boy who shows up every time the sky goes crazy, and Rona, the quiet girl who hates nothing but gloomy weather.

Note: This is a pure work of fiction and it has nothing to do with anyone's real character or personality.

Yours,

Nefelibata ☁️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.6K 19
Part 5 of the Dark Kids series Completed ✅ Death is something that constantly picks at the back of the mind.. And when it happens it effects those a...
37K 1.8K 43
𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩...
15.6K 1.6K 47
BOOK #3 from TRANSCENDENTAL Series. ***************************************** "May I ask you something?" He asked kindly. I nodded at him approvingly...
4.3K 160 11
that boy was assigned to sit next to you since forever. but you barely remembered how it feels to talk to him because you never really does unless it...