Water Twin (ENGLISH)

By Mutzelmaus

At the USJ, All Might is defeated. But before everything is too late, suddenly a girl with a waterquirk appea... More

Chains of water

144 4 1
By Mutzelmaus

Izuku laid with broken legs, on the floor in the USJ and could only see how All Might was slowly defeated by the Nomu. The young boy screamed and cried, but the monster didn't stop. All Might got another fist in the face and was thrown at least 20 meters backwards.

"No! All Might!", Izuku screamed and his breath quickened. Great. He was getting a panic attack.

The green haired boy pushed down his fear and tried to stand up, to move, to do something. But he couldn't do anything and even if he knew that, he didn't want to lie there and watch his mentor get killed.

Tomura Shigaraki laughed crazily.

"That's it with the symbol of peace! Nomu! Now get that stupid crybaby over there!", he said and pointed to Izuku who still laid on the floor.

Crap! What should he do now?! If nothing happens then everyone here will die! Aizawa and Kacchan and the whole class and All Might... Hold on, All Might!

Izuku looked desperately in the direction his mentor was thrown and saw that All Might was lying motionless on the floor. Apparently the number 1 hero had lost consciousness. He had exceeded his limit...

Before Izuku could think further, a shadow above him darkened his view and he looked up anxiously.

The Nomu now stood right in front of him and prepared a punch. Deku squeezed his eyes and rolled reflexively to the side and dodged the hit.

But the monster followed the boy and prepared another punch and Izuku knew that he couldn't dodge this one. The pain in his legs let black dots appear in his vision. Fuck. He would not be able to remain conscious for long. But... He needed to do something...

The last thing he was noticing was a loud crash and that suddenly the monster was trapped in some kind of chains out of water. Wait. Chains out of... water? This...this quirk...

That was his last thought before his head rolled to the side and he was unconscious.

While that, Shigaraki was extremely angry. How could a dumb kid dare it to try and put his plan in the away.

"What?! How is that possible?! My Nomu is stronger than All Might! How can a weak quirk like that hold him down?!", he screamed and began to scratch his own throat.

Suddenly the Nomu was pulled back with the chains. That gave Todoroki, Kirishima and Katsuki the opportunity to get to the unconscious boy.

The three of them tried to shake and call out to Izuku, to get him to wake up but nothing helped.

„Shit! The Nerd needs help as soon as possible!", Katsuki said and he didn't even try to hide his fear and worry, but nobody paid attention to that.

Everybody could only pay attention to the monster, which desperately tried to defend himself against the water chains. Nomu tried to grab the chains, to pull them away and free himself from them but the monster couldn't do anything against that power.

The astonished students looked in the direction from which the water seemed to come and saw a person hovering over the square with their arms outstretched to both sides. The water chains floated around them, wrapped around their arms, and yet seemed to come out of the person's body.

Now the hovering figure pulled with a jerk on the chains, which were now under tension, and pulled the Nomu a few more yards away from the four young people.

The person wore a dark hooded cloak that made them look a bit like they'd directly come out of the game Assassin's Creed. You couldn't really see their face because of the hood, but you could tell from her figure pretty clearly that it seemed to be a woman. She wore black pants, a light blue top, and red sneakers that seemed familiar to Katsuki.

There was now a huge hole in the glass dome, which is why Katsuki suspected that the girl had come in through this hole. That also explained the loud bang from earlier.

Suddenly the girl pulled the chains again and the Nomu flew a little further away. Then she pushed herself forward with a movement of her legs and landed in front of Izuku and the other three to protect them from the monster.

"Don't you dare hurt Izuku!", She shouted, which of course the Nomu couldn't understand, but nevertheless reacted to the anger in her voice and tried to free herself from the bonds. However, what he did not succeed.

Meanwhile, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugou looked at each other in confusion.

"How does she know Izuku's name?", Todoroki asked and Kirishima shrugged her shoulders while Katsuki just started yelling.

"How should I know how she knows the nerds name ?!"

The girl turned around with a grin.

"Well, we both know each other. Even very well. But I'll explain that to you later. By the way, I also know that choleric here." She said and pointed to Katsuki, who was now visibly annoyed.

"WHO'S A CHOLERIC HERE ?!" he roared. "Are you stupid? I was pointing very clearly at you.", She said expressionlessly and before Bakugou could continue shouting, she pulled back her water shackles and formed a kind of spear above her head.

"I won't let you hurt any more people!" She shouted and hurled the spear at Nomu. This was free and tried to repel the attack, but the water split up shortly before him, sat down again behind him and then bored into the exposed brain of the creature, which then collapsed dead.

"You shouldn't have made his weak point so obvious, Handjob!" She scoffed with a smug grin.

Shigaraki didn't like that at all, of course, and he kept scratching his neck. No! It couldn't be! It was not possible for any woman who ran along to defeat his Nomu so easily!

"Tomura Shigaraki, we have to get out of here immediately!" Kurogiri shouted and opened a warp gate.

"NO LET ME GO! I WONT LOSE TO SUCH A STUPID BRAT!", yelled Handjob but he was pulled in the warp gate and disappeared soon after.

"Tomura Shigaraki, we have to get out of here immediately!" Kurogiri shouted and opened a warp gate.

"Well?! Do you want to have a beating or do you give up ?! "

Some of the villains looked like they were about to piss their pants at times, while others just looked very confused. It took a few moments, and some seemed to have recovered, because suddenly all sorts of attacks were coming up on the group. Cannon balls, boulders, ice splinters and knives, among other things. None of the three boys could react so quickly, the girl had already put a water membrane around them.

„Are you stupid?! A bit of water won't stop that monster!", yelled Katsuki.

The girl sighed and even if no one could see, everyone knew, that she just rolled her eyes.

„Watch and learn."

The attacks reached the water membrane and collided with it. But actually didn't fly through.

The attacks stopped after a while and the girl stretched her arms upwards, whereupon the membrane formed itself again into the water chains from before. With another gesture, she sent the shackles to the villains and most of them were captured.

However, a few of them were able to dodge in time and that is why the young woman now went into hand-to-hand combat. She jumped up and in flight water collected around her again, which she then formed into a long stick.

She landed in front of a few villains, who had no chance against her in close combat and for Katsuki it almost looked as if she was holding back.

A short time later she had eliminated every single villain, but during the fight one had managed to tear off her cloak. Well, let's just say she wasn't amused. Katsuki couldn't believe what he was seeing. It couldn't be. This hair. That was...

The young woman was now in the middle of the large square, surrounded by unconscious villains and the rest of the class was now also with Izuku and All Might, whom they had pulled together to the green-haired boy.

The whole class noticed the resemblance to one particular person. The girl wore a ponytail, had dark green hair and the ends of light blue hair. When she turned around, you could see her large, water-blue eyes and a scar was visible over her left eye. This went straight down from her eyebrow over the eye to the cheekbones. There were the same freckles on her cheeks that Izuku had.

"Can you please bring everyone who is injured to me?" She asked without responding to the astonished looks of everyone present.

At first no one answered and the girl impatiently crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hello? Anyone at home? I can heal anyone who is injured. So go ahead."

"Um okay. Kero.", Tsuyu said and laid the unconscious Aizawa next to Izuku on the floor.

The three injured were now lying next to each other on the floor, but All Might was conscious again, but could not move. He didn't want to risk that his muscle shape would dissolve, which he could barely hold upright, so he stayed still on the floor.

"You ... you can really heal them again? You will get well again?", Ochako asked and looked at the three lying on the floor worried.

"If I say that I can, then I can. And now let me do it before one of them scratches it off. I can heal injured people, but it doesn't work on dead people.", Said the girl and obviously tried an annoyed one To put on a mask, even if everyone could see the concern that was hidden behind it.

She crouched on the floor next to the three of them and held up her right hand.

The water from the lake in the shipwreck zone gathered around her hand and formed into a kind of water snake. She then let these snakes flow slowly onto the injuries of the three. The wounds, covered with water, began to glow with a yellowish light and slowly began to close.

It took about two minutes and the glow went away. The water lost its shape and splashed onto the floor.

The young girl took a deep breath and then fell on her bum with an exhausted groan.

"They'll all be fine. But Eraserhead and All Might will probably get some more sleep. They've lost a lot of strength. But their injuries have healed." With these words she looked briefly at All Might who had opened his eyes slightly and winked at him with a smile.

All Might was very confused as the girl knew her secret, but his gut instinct told him that he could trust the girl.

"But Izuku should wake up any minute.", She said while looking at the others again. And exactly at that moment you heard a low moan and Izuku slowly opened his eyes.

"Mmmh ... Ouch ... What ... What happened?" he asked, sitting up slowly and holding his head with one hand. When no one answered his question, he looked questioningly at class 1A.

They all stared at a point behind him with astonished looks. He followed her gaze and turned around.

He looked shocked into the water-blue eyes of the girl sitting next to him.

What? That ... That couldn't ... That couldn't be ... She ... She was ...

He reached out and put his hand on the girl's cheek.

"What? How ... How is that ... possible? ... Ha ... Haruna?" Izuku asked and tears formed in his eyes. The girl - Haruna nodded and smiled at him with tears in her eyes and a happy smile.

Izuku fell into her arms without hesitation and he began to cry with joy.

"How ... how can that be? You are ... you are really here? ", He asked and was interrupted by sobs. He couldn't believe she was really ...

"Yes. I am here Zuzu. And I will never leave you again. ", Said Haruna and she was crying in the arms of her doppelganger too.

"That's just impossible ... She ... She's ...", said Katsuki, who looked even more shocked than everyone else and Kirishima could have sworn that the blond boy had wet eyes too.

"Hey, Katsuki ... you know ... do you know who this is? He asked.

The boy addressed cleared his throat, sniffed and wiped the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand before answering.

"She ... she ... she is ... this is his ... his ... his sister ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
332K 10K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...