back to me I Minsung

By jeonginatedxx

"You're my husband, we have kids, Hanie." "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐—น, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป." Wherein Minho ha... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

332 18 7
By jeonginatedxx

"Dinner is ready everyone! I'm calling the other's from Jeongin's unit."Seungmin shouted and left the unit.

"Seujin, it's time to eat let's sit on your chair shall we?" Jisung asked walking toward Seujin but he stopped his tracks when he felt the instinct of going towards Sungho first. "Sungho, can you help Seujin towards the dining table? I'll call Hanmi, okay?" Sungho smiled brightly and helped Seujin on standing up and walking towards her uplifted chair.

"Minho.. Dinner's ready." Jisung called upon entering the room and approached Hanmi on the bed and tried to carry her but she was too heavy for him. "Mind helping me?" he asked Minho who was currently starring at him. Minho carried Hanmi instead and walked out of the room.

"Sungho, wash your hands first. Hanmi, can you eat alone or do you want me to feed you?" Jisung asked as they approached the dining table. After Minho put Hanmi down to the chair, Jisung was making sure his kids are confortable especially Hanmi as she has fever.

"Daddy can feed me, papa! Seujin still can't eat with her own right? You can feed her first!" Hanmi said brightly considering the fact that Seujin was younger than them and Seungmin wasn't there yet.

Jisung just nodded, his intentions was pure for the kids but he's still hesitating to give affection to Minho but he doesn't want the kids to feel like there's something wrong between the two of them.

"Minho, you can sit here." he told the elder. Minho smiled and sat next to Hanmi between her and Sungho.

Seungmin, Felix, Changbin nad Jeongin entered the unit and saw the dining area. It was almost full as the table and chairs are just good for 5 people.

"Woah, I miss looking at Minho and Jisung in one place." Felix whispered to his fiance.

"I guess you guys weren't joking when you said that they made a great couple,huh." Jeongin said admiring how Jisung and Minho with the kids look like a prefect family. Jisung looks like a great wife while Minho looks like a perfect father for the children.

Seungmin on the other hand can't help but feel jealous while looking at them, Seujin looks so happy having Minho and Jisung eating with her. It almost looked like they were her family and he could just wish to give her the family she wants.. but he can never do that.

If only I could give that family to you, Seujin-ah.....

Changbin noticed how Seungmin looked at the 5 people on the dining area and felt the jealousy Seungmin was feeling, he was also excited to have his own family but he felt like for Seungmin, it was different..

"Oh, what are you guys looking at? Have dinner already!" Minho said encouraging them to eat as they were only standing near the door.

"Papa! Feed me!" Seujin called Seungmin, even though Jisung was already feeding her, she wants her papa more than anyone else.

"Seungmin, you can sit here. She's been waiting for you to feed her so she was eating slowly." Jisung said, making Seungmin's mind at ease. His daughter was still looking for him and what matters most is Seujin loving him.

Jisung decided to eat with Felix, Changbin and Jeongin. He wanted to talk with Felix as he felt a strong bond within him, can he be my bestfriend? or was he my bestfriend?

Jeongin looked at Minho whose smile faded after Jisung left the dining table to sit with them. He knew that Jisung was doubting Minho, he wasn't taking BS Psychology for nothing lol. He can see through Jisung, given the situation of him having amnesia maybe he still has trust issues, Minho on the other hand looked like he wasn't used of Jisung being that cold to him. They'll get back soon, I hope.

"Ji, sit right next to me!" Felix said in a jolly tone scooting over to give Jisung a space to sit. "Did you know, you used to hate eating with no tables? I'm actually shocked you left the dining table." Felix shared remembering his bestfriend's attitude before, Jisung was a spoiled brat so he wasn't a fan of doing things the normal way.

Jisung found it odd asking himself why he hates eating with no tables before. Wtf, I'm weird. "Why tho? Eating with no table is cute, it's just a lil uncomfy if you have short legs like me." He said.

Felix chuckled, "Say that to your past self and you get judged by your own self. You're the heir of the Han's, Jisung. You've always been spoiled and you hate doing things an average person does." The freckled boy said, "Well, ofcourse that's before you we're fixed marriage with Minho. When you guys were hitting it off, you changed 360 degrees within a week." Felix continued then ate.

Fixed marriage? so did I really love this man or nah? Jisung asked himself, well he did say we were hitting it off and I changed quick so maybe I was in love with him? Unless he threatened me, right? He thought again, analyzing and looking at Minho he doesn't think the older is capable of threatening him. Nah, he's too handsome and innocent to threaten me.

"Oh right, Jisung. Minho is staying at my house right now. Do you want to come with us or just stay here for the mean time?" Changbin asked.

Minho prayed that he would choose to come with them, he really wished he would. Seungmin looked at him in pity, he thought that maybe Minho's really desperate to bring Jisung home as he saw how the older looked at his friend from a far. He would've asked but the kids were with them and he don't think it's appropriate to ask.

"I'll just ask Seungmin since he was the one taking care of me, it would be rude to just leave without proper good bye right? Besides, Hanmi's sick, I would want to take care of her until she gets better." Minho's chest felt like it was free from thorns as he heard Jisung's answer.

"Don't worry, Sung. We won't leave until next next week. Our wedding will be held here so we'll stay a little longer." Changbin said leaving Jisung in shock. He felt like he was so oblivious to not feel the lovey-dovey atmosphere between Changbin and Felix.

"Oh, so you we're the reason why we opened the theme service! Woah, you look good together how come I didn't notice it the first time I saw both of you?" Jisung asked.

"Well before, you don't talk with Changbin a lot but you were pretty close. You were there when he proposed to me, Sung! You picked the ring for me!" Felix said excitingly while reminiscing how he felt very happy during the engagement with Changbin. The brunette nodded and started asking more questions.

"Where's my family tho? You know my parents, my siblings and such." He asked getting curious about who he was, Felix mentioned that he was the heir, so where's all the money his parents got and why aren't they searching for him using their money?

Felix stayed quiet and looked at Minho, he signaled him to not talk about it first because the kids were around and it may not be good for them to hear. "Uhm, let's talk about it without the kids." Felix whispered receiving a nod from Jisung.

Jisung and Felix talked while eating, Jisung felt like he was getting to know himself while talking to Felix. He learned that he was a graduate in Music production, his birthday was actually hours away from Felix's which was September 14. He also learned that Hanmi and Sungho was a mix of Minho and Jisung, he noticed the resemblance earlier but not to the point that he would think it was actually mixed. Felix also talked about how he used to be very hard headed and bratty during High School as he wasn't with Minho yet. He was told that he never dated anyone besides Minho and that he was actually head over heals with him which made him blush since he knew that Minho can probably hear it.

"Papa, are Hanmi eonnie and Sungho oppa sleeping with me? I want to have a sleep over!" Seujin asked Seungmin who was currently cleaning the table, after they finished eating, Felix and Jisung volunteered to wash the plates while talking, Minho thought that even though Jisung had amnesia, his bond with Felix would never change.... unlike his bond with him.

"Can we sleep over here, Uncle?" Sungho asked also wanting to spend more time with his new friend.

"That would be fine, Sungho. But currently, Hanmi isn't feeling fine so until she gets better you would have to sleep with your dad and Papa okay?" Seungmin explained earning a frown from the two kids. Hanmi, looking at his twin brother, felt guilty for stopping him from having fun.

"Don't worry, if Hanmi's fever goes down tomorrow, we can sleep over tomorrow night!" Jisung said receiving sparkling eyes from both the twins and Seujin.

"If that's the case then, why don't we go home already? It would take long to reach the house and it's already 8pm." Changbin said before standing up. Everyone agreed as Jeongin also have classes for the next day along with Seujin's summer class.

They bid good bye's and Jisung found it hard leaving the apartment but Seungmin told him to go and consider the kids' and Minho's feelings. Jisung had hesitations as he couldn't adjust easily at things plus his introvert ass doesn't know how to act upon meeting new people, well Minho,the kids, Changbin and Felix weren't new people but it's how it felt for him.

So this is our car... maybe that's why I felt weird when they drove in front of me earlier.. Jisung though as Minho led him to the Mercedes-Mayback car he saw earlier in the morning. That's when he realized how rich they really are, he would see commercials of cars like this and it was hella expensive.

"Do you want to sit with the kids or in the shotgun seat?" Minho asked wanting jisung to feel comfortable, he used to love seating on the shotgun seat as they would always sing along the way but he considered the fact that maybe Jisung changed his taste.

"The kids would probably fall asleep while on the road right? I'll take the seats with the kids first." Jisung answered, Minho opened the backseat so the kids and Jisung could enter. He sighed as he walked towards the driver's seat, he wanted to remain positive but Jisung have changed from the old Jisung he knew and he hoped that it would just be for the mean time.

I want my Hanie back.... I miss him so much...

===========

Hello! I wanted to ask if you guys prefer to have Seungjin in this story or just make a sequel of their story? They're a big part of the plot so I was wondering of what your opinions are.

I hope you're enjoying and always stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.2K 59
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง. ๐€ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ยป ๐›๐ฑ๐› ยป ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
426K 12.5K 79
I know what you came here for: โ€ข Yes, there's heavy smut โ€ข Minsung are the main ship โ€ข Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...
43.5K 1.4K 62
A high school fanfic Might include some smut and lots of fluff Might include side ships: - Hyunjin + Seungmin - Chan + Felix - Minho + Jisung - Jeong...
127K 6.1K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...