๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By bbymegumi

๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ!! ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ sta... More

๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ
๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ž๐ข ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ

๐ง๐š๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ

62.1K 749 2.1K
By bbymegumi

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @kctsukii

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"B-BABE," YOU SAY AFTER NANAMI SHOVES A THIRD FINGER IN, barely able to catch your breath. "Nanami are you okay?"

"What?"

"You're just being kind of quiet ..."

You glance at his cock, which is angrily hard against the smooth skin of his stomach. There's beads of white oozing from the tip and your mouth waters looking at it. he looks like he could come in minutes. You wanted him in your mouth, but Nanami barely ever let you suck him off. The first time you did, he had pulled out and came all over his fist instead of in your mouth like you so desperately wanted. When you had shyly asked him why, he had kissed you on the cheek and said he wouldn't want to make you dirty like that.

But you wanted to be dirty. so fucking bad.

"It's nothing." Nanami grunts, shifting so your thighs lay over on top of his. 

He twists his fingers and finds the the spot inside that makes you cream each and every time. Nanami's other hand moves to squeeze your chest, making the pleasure so overwhelming that you can't help but squirm. Nanami somehow always knows how to make you lose your mind, to the point where you say things you probably shouldn't.

"A-ah!" You moaned, biting at your fingers. "n-nanami. y-your hands f-feel so good!"

"Yeah? angel, tell me more." His eyes remained glued to your cunt but you were glad to hear his soft voice after minutes of nothing but your embarrassingly loud moans.

"Y-your fingers are so big  ... t-they go so deep."

Nanami groans, his fingers moving faster if even possible.

"B-better than when i do it m-myself ..."

Nanami finally looks up at you and you nearly flinch at how intense his glare is. He almost looks angry with you, which he never has, much less during sex.

"You play with yourself when i'm not here?"

You bite your lip, squeezing your eyes shut out of shame.

"o-only sometimes ..." You whine.

That was a lie. Nanami had such precise control over everything when you guys had sex, it sometimes made you wonder to what extent he even found you attractive. Sometimes, when he was busy with work or exhausted and slept early, you'd sneak into the bathroom or the couch to take care of yourself. It was one thing when Nanami was horny and initiated things, but you could never do it yourself.

"Why?" Nanami's brows are furrowed and his fingers go still in you, making you whine.

"S-sometimes ... you're busy with work. o-or ..." You trail off, shaking your head as frustrated tears start to form at the corners of your eyes.

Nanami knows you better than you know yourself though, and his head tilts. Even like this, you feel your heart contract under his stare. Nanami's eyes are always so kind yet so knowing. He reads you like an open book and sometimes that in itself makes it difficult for you to articulate your thoughts to him.

"or what angel?"

"i don't wanna bother you." You sob, hands covering your face. you couldn't even tell if you were crying because of the emotions festering in your chest or because of how badly you want to cum.

Nanami sighs and takes his fingers out of you completely. He shushes you when you cry out, desperate for his fingers inside you again. He removes your hands from your face just to cup them himself.

"baby, why would you ever bother me?"

"d-dunno." you sniffle, trying your best to meet his eyes like he clearly wants. "y-you're always so c-calm during sex. s-sometimes i can't even tell if you like me or not."

Nanami's heart shatters.

Never did he realize all the holding himself back would have this affect on you. How did you not know that everytime he so much as saw you in one of his shirts (the collar too big and slumping down your shoulder, the edges just brushing past your thighs), he wanted to take you then and there. everytime you climb into bed with him and straddle him (your hair messy and your tiny hands holding on to his shoulders), he couldn't help but imagine what would happen if you rode him for the first time. when you held onto his wrists while he fingered you, all he could imagine was pinning your hands down beside your head, rendering you entirely helpless because what could you do? he was so much bigger than you, how could you fight back?

nanami never wanted to act on any of this, because he loved you so so much and would never do anything to make you uncomfortable. nanami never realized that by tiptoeing like this, he made you feel less than.

"y/n, my love," nanami says. "i love you. i'm sorry if i made you think otherwise."

"its okay." you say simply. "w-we don't have to talk about this i'm sorry––"

"no babe, seriously." nanami takes one of your hands and presses it up against his hard cock and can't help but smile when he watches your eyes widen, mouth watering a little. his sweet, sweet girl; how could you not realize the things you did to him?

nanami looks down at your hand around him too and the sight makes him twitch without warning. despite still sniffling, you have the nerve to stroke him, rubbing your tiny fingers over his slit. for a couple seconds, all nanami can do is watch you as you pump him between your small hands, barely able to wrap around his base. you bring your fingers to your mouth, licking all over your palm and digits before rubbing your saliva all over him. nanami has to pinch himself to stop from fucking you then and there.

"y/n, you're so small that i feel like ... well i just i don't wanna hurt you." nanami admits, groaning into your neck as your hands continue to move all over his cock. "but baby, that doesn't mean i don't want you all the fucking time."

"r-really?"

"yeah honey." he slips his hand down to your clit, rubbing soft circles and smiling when you whine into his ear. "you're so tiny yet so fuckable. sometimes, i feel like i could break you if i'm not careful."

you take nanami's head out of your neck and look him hard in the eye. your hair is messy against your face and your eyes are still watery and your lips are red from kisses.

"nanami, i want you to break me."

when he heard you say those words, he snapped.

nanami grabbed both of your hands and pinned them above your head, his eyes darker and meaner than you've ever seen them before. three fingers slip back into your cunt before you even realize it, stretching you so suddenly it was only painful. a near scream leaving your lips when he picks up his previous pace ruthlessly. nanami pulls his fingers out all the way just to shove them back in, hitting your g-spot perfectly, just barely brushing against your cervix. his digits tug at your walls and you grip the pillow above your head for dear life.

"you're such a dirty little thing, y/n." nanami growls against your ear. "do you want me to use you baby? is that it?"

you whine, chest heaving.

"what, can't speak now?"

"n-no." you squeal. "i-i can!"

"you're gonna listen to everything i say angel, and do exactly what i want. right?"

you nod furiously, already feeling your orgasm building.

"keep your hands there baby."

nanami lets go of your wrists to tug and squeeze at your tits. he rubs against one with his thumb, his mouth kissing all over the other one. nanami starts to tug at your nipples, leaving wet licks up the side of your tits. suddenly, he takes one of your nipples into his mouth, tongue circling the bud before he bites down gently, earning a squeal from you. you start sobbing against your own arm, feeling overwhelmed by how well your boyfriend was pleasuring you.

"do you like that baby? when i play with your pretty little tits?"

"yes!" you tell him almost immediately, "please, i'm s-so close!"

he complies, switching to the other side and licking all over, biting and squeezing. his thumb finds your clit, rubbing against the bud only once, then twice before your entire body squeezes around him.

nanami nearly blacks out watching you come. your legs wrap around his hands and the way you squeeze nearly makes his fingers numb. your face is so blissed out, mouth agape, eyes squeezed shut, his other hand had slipped down to grip your waist and his whole body burns when he sees how his hand covers your stomach almost entirely.

"fuck." nanami says as he pulls his fingers out, his digits so covered in your essence that it was dripping down his hand. without hesitation, nanami sticks his fingers in his mouth, groaning at the taste of you on his tongue.

when he looks at you again, you're staring at him with wide eyes, your hands still firmly above your head. the position makes you look so vulnerable: your small legs thrown over his, your hands above your heads. you look caged underneath his body and it takes nanami's breath away.

he presses a soft kiss to your forehead before kissing you hard on the mouth. his hands find yours and moves them to either side of your head instead, his fingers wrapped tightly around your wrists. the kiss is gentle for only minutes before you whine against his lips, shifting your hips so your wet core rubs against his hard cock. he groans against your mouth before pulling away and pressing his hands against your thighs. his fingers wrap around them easily, yanking you forward so you were basically on his lap, the underside of his cock pressed up against your clit.

"you just came and you're already this needy?" nanami asks, grinning when you blush. he tucks a stray hair behind your ear and his eyes soften. "y/n, are you sure about this babe?"

"yeah. i wanna feel all of you." you bite your lip, "been thinkin' bout this for days."

"for days huh?"

he starts rutting up against you, covering his cock milky white with your slick. nanami leans over you, his eyes dark and predatory. he watches as your face crumples and you scramble to answer him.

"i want you in me so bad nanami," you grip his arms. "i want all of you, please fill me up."

"how babe?"

"w-want you to cum in-inside my cunt. please, p-please ..."

your eyes are far away, drool trailing down your chin as you beg for your boyfriend to milk himself dry inside your messy cunt. you're gonna be the death of him.

"fuck babe," he adjusts so he's lined up to your entrance, "you should've told me sooner that you were such a whore."

your eyes are wide in shock and nanami worries for a second he's gone too far. afterall, he has called you nothing but the sweetest nicknames in bed: you're his angel, his baby, his sweet girl. but nanami also doesn't miss the way you grip tighter at his skin, biting your lip and giving the slight nod of your head.

"oh? does my baby like being called mean names?"

you squeeze your eyes shut and nod again.

"what a fucking slut," nanami whispers, his chest tight. "you want me to breed you baby? wanna be swollen full with my cum? should i fuck you like the whore you are?"

"y-yes!" you tell, him, "please d-don't make me wait anymore."

finally, nanami pushes into you. despite how slow he is, no matter how many times he's done this or how well he stretches you out, nothing ever prepares him for how tight you felt. now more than ever, as you clench down on him, his brain goes static. without a condom on, you feel hotter, softer, tighter against him. it takes him a minute before he even bottoms out, the head of his cock pressed up against you tightly. nanami looks down at your cunt and nearly cums right there. you're so tiny it's honestly a miracle that he even fits. his eyes begin to trail up your body and he finds his eyes fixated on your soft tummy. he's holding still to let you adjust like he always does and this is always his favorite part. at the base of your stomach, right under your womb is a small but noticeable bump, the outline of his cock in you.

he finally pulls his eyes away to examine your face to see you already staring at him with heavy, dark eyes. in the months of your relationship, he'd never seen you look at him like that.

"n-nanami." you clench suddenly, a wave of wetness encircling him inside you.

he takes one of your hands and presses it against the spot on your stomach, biting his lip when he feels the pressure around his cock only grow tighter.

"you feel that angel?"

you whine, flushed in embarrassment as your eyes trail down to where his cock is flush against you. "y-you're so big."

your words made him twitch inside you but he shakes his head. "n-not me baby. you're just that small. y/n fuck, let me move."

you nod eagerly, not letting go of his hand.

slowly, nanami pulls out and pushes in eagerly. he's biting his lip but can't stop himself from watching your face, your eyes shut tight, one hand holding his and the other gripping his arms tightly. your mouth is completely slack and you're moaning lewdly, incoherent and messy. you're so perfect that nanami's out of breath already.

"i'm barely doing anything and you're already so loud babe. what happens when i actually fuck you?"

"p-please" you whine eyes watery as you beg him. "please fuck me harder and faster ... u-use me."

he chuckles and wipes some spit from the corners of your mouth.

"yeah? want me to use you darling?"

"p-please!"

he doesn't need to be told twice. nanami starts pounding into you without mercy, unable to control how tightly he gripped your thigh or how hard he was grinding against your cervix each time he thrusted. nanami leans over, pushing both your knees to your chest, your calves hooked over his shoulders. with the new position he feels you twitch against him, both hands trailing up to hold his head and tangle in his hair. his mouth is pressed against your ear and yours to his. he can hear you squeal as he presses up against your g-spot and past your cervix. you're so tight and wet around him that it's almost painful.

"y/n," nanami groans, "you're whining like a puppy baby."

you can't even give him a proper response. you seem to have lost your mind, moaning his name over and over. you're begging incessantly, holding him tightly like you're scared he'd leave you, like he ever could.

"a-ah nanami i love you!"

"fuck baby i love you too."

"please cum i-inside," you plead, wet and hot against his cheek. you're babbling mindlessly, the harsh drag of his cock making you go stupid. 

nanami bites down on your neck, trying his best to hold on.

"y/n, you're clenching t-too much–" nanami's mind blanks as you clench down on his cock hard. "b-babe i can't–– fuck you're gonna make me come fuckk."

"please breed me nanami." your breath is hitching and you can't seem to be quiet. "i need your cum inside so bad. p-please"

with a final grunt nanami releases in you, pulling away to press his hand hard against your stomach and watch your face as he fills you up. you look fucked out, breathing hard. your head feels far away as your insides become coated in nanami's cum, a warmth spreading across your stomach that you can't describe.

"you did so well for me angel." nanami tells you, kissing your cheek without pulling out.

within seconds, his milky white finish is leaking out of you, even with his cock tucked inside. nanami grins as he fucks back into you, ignoring the overstimulation on his cock, one hand rubbing your clit and the other gently kneading your tits, pinching your nipples harshly between his capsuled fingers.

"a-ah!" you cover your face with your hands, biting at your skin from the pressure building in your cunt. nanami groans as you clench harder than ever before, pushing more of your combined slick out between his cock and onto the sheets.

 "t-too much! i c-can't!"

"come on baby, i know you can." he begins to move faster, nearly frantic against you. "you're my perfect angel aren't you darling?"

"a-all yours master!"

"then cum for me my love."

you squeeze your eyes tight as a tingling feeling spreads throughout your body, your legs shaking against his and black spots forming in your vision. all you can feel is nanami's gentle hands all over your body, his soft words against your ear, his delicate kisses against your cheeks and lips, his hot cum leaking out of you.

when you come to, nanami has managed to tug a sweater over your body, stroking your hair and humming gently in your ear. he grunts as he continues to balance his weight as to not crush your tiny body under his.

"baby." nanami pulls away, seemingly examining your face for any sign of discomfort. "you know if you wanna try something new or do something ... all you have to do is tell me right? i'd do anything to make you happy y/n."

you blush, thinking about your embarrassingly lewd words from just minutes prior.

"w-well ... there is this one thing."

"yeah? what is it baby?"

"i w-wanna suck you off."

nanami blinks down at you. he suddenly laughs, his whole face scrunching up adorably. "that's it?"

you blush and shove his chest. "hey! it's your fault for never letting me go down on you."

he rubs the spot you hit him and pouts. "sorry babe, didn't realize i was depriving you."

suddenly, he begins to pull out and your heart drops, hands grabbing at him immediately.

"w-wait! w-what are you doing?"

he grins devilishly, "well you wanted to blow me. how about right now baby?"

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐥

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.7K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
212K 13.8K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
277K 12.6K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...