A Dark Love Story

By Mystery_Vil

She was having a normal life before .She was going to the college ;she had a best friend, she went to parties... More

Prologue
The scholarship
Introduction of writer.
Forest of Mount Abu.
Note from writer
Mount College
Note of writter.
Her Saver
For readers from writer.
HE, from another world to human world.

The stranger

160 12 4
By Mystery_Vil

(Slap scene)

And T ,Ruhi heard the slap.

Girl: Ouch.

Misha: Oops I think that was hard. Hey don't mind it ,ok. It was just a challenge against my enemy. But you can consider it as a joke.

Girl: Really?

Misha: Ya!

***Another slap scene***

Girl: You too!

Misha: Wow that was incredible. Woauh ,calm down girl.

Girl: I have a name and it's Piya Jaiswal.

Misha: Ok piya! Throw your anger now. But I'll tell you a thing ,that was the first slap I got during two years. (with a smile on the face)

Piya laughs and says; So that means I did a great thing.

Misha: Ya!

Piya: By the way can I know your name.

Misha: Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot to intoduce me to you. Well I know I behave like half boy ,half monkey but unfortunately I am a girl. And please don't do like my other friend Ruhi. She is always talking of boys and love words who is actually nonsence.

Piya: So you mean, you don't believe in all this.

Misha: Ya ,exactly. Do you know why do I behave like a boy.

Piya: Touching beard. No!

Misha: That's because I can save myself from boys. But the real reason is that ;from childhood I am like this.....

And with this conversation,we became best friends. I know its strange that with a slap ,we became best friends for life.

****

Wow ,wow ,that's magic. It's a miracle ,right. Pinch me, pinch me.

I was still in front of the front gate when I saw snow falling ,for the first time of my life. I was so excited. I run away through the gate and one time outside ,I started to feel that snow on my skin. It's so cold ,cool and fresh. It is magic.

Misha: Hey piya! What the f***? You will catch a cold. And first thing, it is not magic. It's the climate and every year, I get to watch it.

Piya: For you it's normal but for me it's not.

Hey ouch! What the...!

Someone just pushed me. Heyyyy ,heyyy ;how rude he was. I can't see his face or front. I see just his back. He was walking away without aplogising. He was wearing a black vest and I saw a tatoo on his back. The tattoo was actually a symbol.

Hey who you think, it was? Was he a student.

Misha: No I don't think so because he is leading his way to the forest. He maybe a stranger. Come on, leave it! Why spoil our mood for nothing. To hell with that stranger!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...