REVENGE

crazywriter_8 द्वारा

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... अधिक

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

PART 8

2.8K 118 37
crazywriter_8 द्वारा

Hola tios !

It's crazywriter_8

Without wasting anytime ,let's get started

(Someone puts on a black hoodie with red gloves)

______- MISSION DIARY LAUNCHED.

(The person is revealed to be none than Riddhima)

RIDDHIMA - To the study

This is the study.

(Riddhima reaches the study and Vansh and Angre present there .When Vansh and Angre start going out, Riddhima hides herself behind the door .As Vansh and Angre proceed to go out , Riddhima enters the room in a blur. And hears sound .That is that she has been locked in the study.)

RIDDHIMA - What the hell? I am locked ? Anyway doesn't matter .I need to find the diary first.

(Riddhima starts looking here and there ,when she suddenly finds a clue. She sees a trunk which is not locked .She opens it and finds n number of things like a paper boat, some paper hearts ,wind chimes along with a diary )

RIDDHIMA - This is it. This is what I was looking for. I have found it Tina. I have.

(Riddhima puts the diary in her bag and starts finding a way out from the room, when she find a window and decides to jump out of it. 

Without thinking anything else Riddhima jumps when two strong , muscular arms catch her. Riddhima closes her eyes out of fear. On opening her eyes Riddhima finds Vyom as the first person she sees ............. but unfortunately or fortunately ,it's not Vyom but SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAUGHT HER.

But she sees Vyom first ,as he was standing beside the one who caught her and she had turned her face)

RIDDHIMA - Bhaiii?

AYAAN - Yes it's me.

(Ayaan puts Riddhima down and says..)

AYAAN - Now will you take the trouble to tell me why you are pulling these stunts in open Ridz ? What if Vansh saw you instead of Vyom and I ? You would've been caught and our game would be finished. And leave that aside ? What would happen if we didn't come in time to save you huh? You would've broken many bones of yours and be caught probably. Can't you think about yourself at all? Always pulling these stunts in the name of work. I just don't know what to do about you. Care to explain?

RIDDHIMA - Bhai ....... Shaant. Look what I found....... the diary ,Tina's diary.......

VYOM - What really ?? AMAZING RIDZ. But wait I need to scold you first.

(Riddhima eyes Vyom trying to say' later')

AYAAN - Riddhima that's amazing . But don't think I am going to let you get away with  what you did so easily .Understood ?

(Riddhima makes a puppy face )

RIDDHIMA - Yes bhai.

VYOM POV - How cute ! This bro - sis duo. 

Kisi ki nazar na lage .

( While saying this line, he does the action of you know what)

RIDDHIMA - Why are you acting like ki tum kisi nazar utaar rahe ho Vyom? 

VYOM - Uhh..no nothing. You guys carry on. I have some work.

(Riddhima and Ayaan also go inside as they didn't want to be seen by anyone )

Meanwhile,

VANSH - Angre, did you find anything about Riddhima's parents?

ANGRE - No boss. It looks like the clues have been erased by someone. It's very weird. Why would Riddhima want to erase everything about parents? It's very suspicious. And even if Riddhima wants to conceal the identity of her parents, who does she actually want to hide it from?

VANSH - There are many questions Angre .But only one solution. Any observations from the spies about Riddhima Angre?

ANGRE - Yes boss. I wanted to tell you about this only. One of our spies has died today. He seems to be murdered for something he saw  which was not to be seen .This is what I can interpret from the situation right now boss. His body was found in the backyard with a note. 

VANSH - Show me the note Angre.

(Angre takes out the note from his pocket and gives it to Vansh.

The note says......... )

___________________________________________________

He has been killed because he saw something which was not 

too be seen. Good luck.

- Your well wisher

___________________________________________________

VANSH - Has his family been informed Angre?

ANGRE - Yes boss.  They are doing his antim sanskaar right now.

VANSH - I am going to handle his kids' expenses for the rest of their lives. Tell them not to worry.

Meanwhile,

RIDDHIMA - I am really guilty for doing this to an innocent man. But if didn't do it, my hardwork of all this time would be spoilt in a jiffy. Riddhima recalls,

Flashback starts

RIDDHIMA - Bhaii, let's go from here before someone sees us.

(Just then, they hear a sound behind the bushes. Riddhima gets panicked and runs towards the bushes ,grabs the person from his collar and asks him...)

PERSON - I saw everything you did just now. And I am going to report this to Vansh sir. Then he will give me a huge bonus and I can live a luxurious life.

AYAAN - you can't do that . I am going to kill you as we can't have any witness. I AM SORRY.

(saying this Ayaan takes out a gun from his pocket and kills the spy . He then takes out a small chit and leaves the message for him. Then he grabs Riddhima's hand and runs away from there.)

Flashback ends

(Thinking about killing an innocent Riddhima starts crying and the scene shifts to Vansh

Vansh is looking at Riddhima's photo with some tears coming out of his eyes)

(Ishq mein marjawan title tracks plays)

Iss ishq mein marjawan

Tu jo kahe woh karjawan

Had se bhi guzarjawan

Kuch bhi kasam sein karjawan

(the scene shifts to Ishani and Siya talking)

ISHANI - Siya, Riddhima has changed a lot right? I just hope she is the old Riddhima only from inside and pretending from outside. I regret all my actions of the past a lot. I wish I could apologize to her. Be friends with her, talk to her ,understand her and let her understand me. And I really want to kick this Ahana out of the house and welcome Riddhima as our sister not bhabhi, because she is like an older sister to us. I just hope that somehow my wish comes true. I just hope.

SIYA- Yes Ishani ,I can see the change in you.

(Riddhima had wiped her tears and was passing by Siya's room and heard what Ishani said)

RIDDHIMA POV - Ishani you have really changed a lot and I wish for the same you too but I cannot talk with you right now. Vansh is related to a terrible past of mine and I can't erase suddenly. But I am happy to see you change and hope for the best for you.

(Riddhima goes outside the house to where Tina was there)

RIDDHIMA - Tina , today I am here to open my heart in front of you. I know you can't reply but you know. Earlier also due to this disorder ,we couldn't talk to each other face to face. Now we are face to face but can't talk. How ironical this is. It all started 1.5 years back when I got the shock of my life and the disorder. Then you came in my life ,who was very much related to this disorder of mine. And now because of that Vansh, you are here. My god father's murder gave me that disorder. After that you came into my life and we had to talk through video messages. I really wish my god father did not die but then you wouldn't come into my life. So now I don't know, whether I should be thankful or resentful to God. 

That disorder turned my whole life upside down and besides you, only Ayaan and Vyom knew about it .I wish you could wake up right now but can't do anything. You are a much soft and understanding personality than me. I was bold and brave and loved adventures. Then after your collapsing, I got into Kabir's life to get into Vansh's life. And that Kabir? He thought he was fooling me but that was in contrast to the reality all along after all. Then I fell in love with the one I should've been avenging.........But I knew it was going to happen because it had happened already to another me. Then I started finding ways to forgive Vansh and start a new life with him. But just after that the whole Raisinghaniya family refused to identify me which broke me. Then I decided to avenge him for everything he did to us. Rest is history.

(Riddhima leaves from there and enters the Raisinghaniya mansion. She goes into her room and tries to open the diary, but unfortunately it was locked and the key had to be found)

RIDDHIMA - Damn it !!! I was so close to all the mysteries and bring it all to an end . One more hurdle.. Bloody I don't have the key. This diary has all my answers. Can't you just open???????GOD HELP ME.

This is the diary.

Meanwhile,

(Vansh and Angre are in the study when Vansh finds something suspicious)

VANSH - Angre, I think someone came here when we were out.

ANGRE - But boss we locked the room before going..

VANSH - Nah Angre ! That death and now someone trespassing onto us....someone's onto us.....THIS IS VERY FISHY. who could it be ?

ANGRE - Maybe Riddhima bhabhi boss?

VANSH - But what would she want from here? Angre I don't think so its Riddhima.... she doesn't want to have to do anything with me....then why would she she sneak in here from my back??It's meaningless, I don't think so it's Riddhima .....

Meanwhile,

(Dadi is sitting in her room on her chair thinking)

DADI - I anyway hated her. I thought she was a poor orphan but she's actually very rich. I only want to have money and nothing else. I guess Vansh should divorce Ahana and marry Riddhima, I want all the money she has.

Meanwhile,

VANSH - Angre, now it's time to throw out Ahana .....

ANGRE  - Yes boss.

(Angre pulls out a selfish Ahana from Vansh's room and throws out Ahana out of the mansion telling her that her time in the VR Mansion is over. )

Ahana's face 

(After throwing out Ahana ,Angre goes back to the study and informs Vansh about it. Then Vansh being very happy goes to Riddhima's room and knocks at it)

(Riddhima was in a very short nighty ,so when she opens the door, Vansh was mesmerized by her beauty

Riddhima was sleeping earlier so she couldn't open her eyes to see who it was )

Riddhima's nighty

RIDDHIMA - Kaun disturb kar raha hain itni raat ko mujhe?

VANSH - It's me sweetheart. I didn't know you started wearing these short nighties also,you look stunning in this.

RIDDHIMA - Wait Vansh? What are you doing here? GET OUTT!!!!

VANSH - Okay. Okay.

To be continued......

Guys I guess this is a long update. thanks to all for all your views, comments and likes. Last time I asked you all to fulfill a particular target, it was not completed but still I loved how some of you really wanted to read the next part. Guys this time I wrote around 2000 words and as the mystery unfolds the no. of words would increase. Also I would be typing the updates whenever I am free. So see, you will 1 update in every 2 days or if I get a very good response I would update the same day . 

IT TYPED THIS UPDATE YESTERDAY EVENING ONLY. SINCE THE TARGET WAS NOT COMPLETED ,I DID NOT UPDATE AT NIGHT,BUT STILL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S READING MY STORY.HOPE YÁLL ENJOYED THIS PART

ALSO THE MYSTERY MIGHT BE SOMETHING YOU GUYS CANNOT EVEN THINK OF.

Also tell me if the length of this part is okay..

TUJH SE HI HAIN DANCE KALLL.......HOSH KHO JANE DO.....PUT ON YOUR SHOES AND GET ON THE FLOOR ZID HAIN BANEGE HUM BHI SUPER DANCER!

Sorry for the song above guyys.....I love dance..........Dance meri rag rag me behta hain...so I am obsessed with this show..........................I do kathak and hip hop...does anyone else here love to dance like me?TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

- Your crazzy writer

SAYONARA!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

53.7K 2.8K 98
well it's story about swara and sanskar obviously very different from my all the stories this story contain so many different things like mature cont...
5K 279 8
SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS BOOK : REVENGE If you haven't read it yet, click on this link and start reading : https://www.wattpad.com/story/265020579-reven...
wlw oneshots 💋 morgan 💐🤍 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

722K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Their Little Princess | ✔️ daisy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.1M 37.7K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...