A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe

173 2 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was upstairs with Celestia and Ms. Aphmau, I was playing with Celestia, I love Celestia, but then again I love wolves or dogs. It was because of my papa that I loved wolves but that's a story for another time, I hear the door bell from down stairs "I'll get it, I'll get it." I hear Ms. Katelyn from downstairs, I got up and went downstairs but stopped at the middle seeing cats and a elderly lady, mama and papa told me to respect your elders no matter what "...Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend my vet appointment for my other 52 other cats. Thanks again, Kawaii~Chan!" She walks off from my view leaving her cats, I finish walking down and stopped at the bottom "Ptuh, I'm not Kawaii~Chan! Come back here you crazy old lady, before I end you-- Uh," she looked around outside, I didn't even hear the last of her sentence "Ugh! Kawaii~Chan!" She comes in screaming, not noticing me "Kawaii~Chan, come down here and get your cats! Kawaii~Chan!" I cover my ears, I felt a hand on my shoulder "Ugh, why are you yelling? You're scaring Lotusia. Kawaii~Chan isn't here. She's working the noon shift, remember?" She gasps as she sees the cats.

She picks me up and helps me down the stairs before putting me down "Kitties!" She ran over to the cats "Aww, I love you, oh my gosh..." I frown at her "Are you serious?! That crazy cat lady from down the street left these nine cats here for her to babysit!" I looked at the cats before I started counting in my head, there were only eight cats there, I walked up to Ms. Aphamu while writing 'there are only eight cats here' I show it to her and she did a double take on the cats "Uh, Katelyn, Lotusia said there were only eight cats and I'm counting the same" Ms. Aphmau tells her with worry in her tone "Ugh, are you serious? One is missing! it was right here just a second ago!" Ms. Katelyn yells "Are you sitting on it?" I looked at her confused 'who would sit on a cat' I asked myself "Wha-what, what kind of question is that?! I'm not even sitting!" Ms. Katelyn yells clearly already frustrated.

I tuned out the rest of the conversation and looked at the cats, they were pretty but again, I was more of a wolf or dog person, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to Ms. Aphmau, she was crouching to my height "Sweetie, can you watch the other cats, while me and Katelyn find the other cat" I nodded and went to the living room while they went to find the other cat, I sat on the couch and the cats sat in front of me, they just stared at me "You smell like a dog" I jumped and looked at the black one in a teal sweater, they all started hissing at me, so I ran. I ran around the downstairs on my little legs before running up stairs to Ms. Aphmau's room, Celestia tried to protect me but we both ended up jumping onto Ms. Aphmau's bed, I hugged Celestia as she barked at them "WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS CATS!" I hear Ms. Katelyn yell from downstairs, I was shaking.

I hear footsteps coming to the room "Celeste? Celeste, girl, are you okay?" Ms. Aphmau walks in and see me and Celestia on the bed with the cats surrounding us "Uh, huh what's-- w-what's this?" Ms. Aphmau asks clearly shocked "This is home to a dog!" one yelled "Are these cats talking?!" Ms. Aphmau yells even more shocked "The girl smells of dogs!" another yells "This person and girl are dog lovers!" Another yells "This is a catastrophe" "That dog and girl smell!" I whimper "Y-Y What?! There's dog?" Now she sounded confused, the cats continued to yell in distain "Let me near my dog and foster daughter!" She screams clearly frustrated, I see another cat come in "Ah!" it scares Ms. Aphmau, it sits down "Good day to you humans" It greets us, Ms. Aphmau was clearly freaking out, I couldn't understand her.

"Do not be startled. Though, I know it's highly improbable for you to not be, seeing and hearing a talking cat, but allow me to introduce myself and my comrades in sweaters. Ahem. We are the nine very special cats of the Crazy Cat Lady. Behind you are my comrades, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Donner, and Blitzen." I was confused by the names, they sound weird "Hehe! Let me guess, is your name is Rudolph?" I looked at Ms. Aphmau confused, I didn't understand "No. My name is Randy." I looked at the cat even more confused, he had a normal name then the others "Oh. Uh, well I wasn't expecting that. Hehehe. Um, what do you want from me?" She asks Randy "Well at first we were going to just be normal cats in sweaters, but now that we see you have a dog, a little girl who smells like dogs and lack a cat in the house we must show you the ways of the cats" Randy explains to her, I don't understand how I smell like a dog.

I get that I was playing with Celestia but I wasn't really touching her until now ""Wait, what, what?! Okay, okay, first, off, cat, um, we do have a cat in the house. Uh, kind of. She's like, a half human, half cat, uh, thing" Ms. Aphmau explains to him "A Meifwa? She doesn't count, she's more human then cat. No, you must experience what it's like to BE a cat, and now.... POOF!" covered my eyes and Ms. Aphmau was covered in smoke, I looked to see she was now in place of a cat with purple and black, and white cat, my eyes widen "You young human..." I turned to Randy "Will help her, understood" I nodded "W-what did you-- what did you do to me?!" Ms. Aphmau screamed clearly shocked, I could understand her "Don't worry human, you will turn back to normal in due time. When you learn to spread Catmas Cheer only then will you turn back to normal, and you will have help from the younger human" I got up off the bed and picked her up "Lotusia, can you understand me?" She asks looking up at me.

I nodded at her question "Awesome!" I smiled "Wait, w-w-why am I purple?" she asks "It makes you stand out more, plus I attuned to your favorite color. Humans won't look at you as a normal cat and be instantly attracted to you. Then you'll know how it feels to be petted relentlessly, have your desires tempted with laser pointers, as well as be memes on the internet" I didn't see anything wrong with the last one "Uh, hehe, this has to be a dream" I frowned "Then you'll be a cat forever. Trust me this is very much real. Our agenda is simply to make people appreciate their pets more. Not just cats. We just don't like your dog there cause she took the spot on the bed. We wanted that spot. Now, once you bring Catmas Cheer to someone you will instantly turn back into a human. Good luck, it's never easy on the first try for most humans" Randy explains.

I sigh quietly "Alright, Lotusia let's go" I nodded and headed down stairs "Katelyn! Lotusia put me down so I can be cute" I put her down and she brushes against Ms. Katelyn's leg trying to be cute "GAH! WHAT?! A PURPLE CAT?!?!?!" Ms. Katelyn yells, she continues trying to make her happy but it wasn't really working "OUT! OUT! SHOO! I HAVE ENOUGH ISSURES WITH THE OTHER CATS!" I grab Ms. Aphmau and run to the door, I put my shoes on and grab my coat and run out the door "Lotusia! Get back here! Get back inside now!" I continue to run while putting on my coat while ignoring Ms. Katelyn "Sorry about her Lotusia" I shrugged and stopped at the side walk "Lotusia, let's head to the guys place, they might be a good start other then Katelyn" I nodded and headed over to their front door, I stopped though. Right as I was about to ring the door bell, I never really done this before "It's okay, sweetie. You got this" I looked down at Ms. Aphmua before nodding and rang the door bell.

I waited for them to answer the door, I began to shiver slightly from the cold "Come on, answer the door, Lotusia's getting cold" I hear Ms. Aphmau say in a slight panic, the door opens to reveal Mr. Garroth "Lotusia and a purple cat. Lotusia, what are you doing here?" His hand was on his hip, I put Ms. Aphmau down and wrote in my notebook 'I was playing outside in our yard, when this purple cat came up to me and wanted food, water and attention, I wasn't able to get back into the house so I came over here, I don't know where the owners are' I was slightly nervous as I showed him "How cruel some people can be to dye a cat like this. Come on in Lotusia and bring the cat, I'll get you some warm milk and get this cat cleaned" I nodded with a small smile and picked Ms. Aphmau up, I walked in and sat at the couch, he came back with warm milk in a glass "Be careful with the glass Lotusia" I nodded and he took Ms. Aphmau to the bathroom, I sat in the living room drinking the warm milk carefully.

I had both hands around the glass as to not drop it "Lotusia?" I turned to see Mr. Laurance "What are you doing here?" I pulled out my notebook and shows him the message I gave Mr. Garroth 'I was playing outside in our yard, when this purple cat come up to me and wanted food, water and attention, I wasn't able to get back into the house so I cam over here, I don't know where the owner are and Mr. Garroth offered me warm milk and to bath the purple cat' I added to it, he nods as Ms. Aphmau comes running over to me with Mr. Garroth following "It's a natural purple cat, I bathed it. The fur is legit purple" I petted Ms. Aphmau while putting the empty glass on the coffee table carefully "Maybe it's a genetic mutation" Mr. Dante says "Did Lotusia put the sweater on the cat too? It's kind of cute. Are we going to keeping it?" Mr. Laurance asks him, Ms. Aphmau was in my lap while I was petting her.

I was also listening to the conversation "I was thinking it might have an owner like Lotusia said because of the sweater. There's no collar, so after the bath I put it back on, so if the owner passes by, she'll recognize it. hmm, maybe we should give it to the Crazy Cat Lady down the street" I looked at Mr. Garroth like he was crazy "We are not giving it to that crazy cat lady down the street! She has too many cats and she doesn't care for 'em properly" Mr. Dante tells him "Why don't we see if Aphmau wants the cat? We can walk Lotusia home too. She likes cats and the color purple and she's probably worrying sick for Lotusia" Mr. Laurance suggests "She's got a puppy already and we can walk Lotusia back later" Mr. Garroth tells him "Right. Well, I guess we can keep the cat" Mr. Dante says.

I scratch behind Ms. Aphmau's ears when something catches my ear "We'd have to get it spayed though..." my eyes widen, I slowly get up from the couch while holding Ms. Aphmau before slowly walking towards the door, before dashing towards the door, leaving. I stopped at the sidewalk a few miles away from their house to breath "Thanks Lotusia for getting me out of there, I know what spayed means and I'm pretty sure you do too" I nodded after catching my breath "Apparently only you can understand, other than that, they just here meow out of my mouth" I smiled and giggled making Ms. Aphmau look up at me with shock "Lotusia did you just..." she was cut off by a voice "A child and a purple cat?" I looked up to see Mr. Zane, I back up slightly "What are you doing out here, you're Aphmau's foster child, shouldn't you be with her and not out here" I shrugged then shivered.

I guess Mr. Zane noticed "If you want you can follow me to my house, to get out of the cold, I could get you something to warm you up" I looked at him before looking down at Ms. Aphmau "Huh/ is he being nice to us? I mean, we don't have any other options. Katelyn kicked us out of the house and if we go back to the guys, well, ugh, I don't want to think about it. Alright, Lotusia, follow Zane, what's the worse that could happen?" I thought about it "Go on child, follow him, get out of the cold" I jumped slightly but not that Ms. Aphmau noticed 'Where did you go?' I asked 'I thought you left me alone' I stated to the voice with a frown "You don't need to worry, I'll never leave you, now follow him, get out of the cold" I nodded and followed after Mr. Zane as he walks off.

I walked into his house and sat on the couch, I sat Ms. Aphmau down beside me. I shivered slightly while rubbing my arms, Mr. Zane comes back in with warm milk in a bowl and a cup, he handed me the cup and gave Ms. Aphmau the bowl, he even turned on a movie, the title was How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I drank the milk quietly, this was the second time I had milk today "Feel better?" Mr. Zane asks, I nodded "Heheh, yeah! I mean, ugh. Meow" I looked at her confused as to why she said meow, that's all they ever hear from her "I'll take that meow as a yes from the cat as I got an answer from the child. You know a child and animal has never followed me home like that before. I was honestly joking with you at first, but, well, yeah" I frowned at him while sipping from my milk "Oh, so it was a joke, and you really weren't being nice to us. Heh, I se how it is" Ms. Aphmau says not impressed.

I just silently sip from my milk pouting, I ignored the rest of the conversation until "Welp, the door is that way" I looked at him shocked "What?" Ms. Aphmau asks also shocked "I'm sure the cat has an owner and you need to return to Aphmau, who's probably worried sick about you with how old you are. Go on" I frown at him "He-He's letting me go? Uh, Zane, you've been really nice lately. I wish there was something I could do to show him my gratitude, aside form meowing." I poked Ms. Aphmau getting her attention, I pointed at her sweater "Lotusia, you're right this dumb sweater!" she takes it off and it hits Mr. Zane in the face "Lotusia, did you take the sweater off the cat?" He asks, I nodded with a smile " Are you giving it to me?" I nodded again 'its gradtitude for giving me milk and taking me in from the cold' I showed him with a small smile.

I put my notebook into my coat pocket "Huh, I've never gotten a gift from someone who wasn't family." I frowned at him, he looks at me I smile quickly so he doesn't see my frown "Th-Thanks, kid" I nodded with smile, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Ms. Aphmau in her human form "You!" Mr. Zane screams "What the--- is this some kind of prank?!" I frown "Uh, hahaha, g-gotta go, bye!" She jumps out the window making my eyes go wide and runs off "My window! You'll pay for this!" He turns around with a look in his eye "Are you going to jump out my window too?" I shook my head with a frown, I closed my eyes and concentrated I felt something appear in my hands.

*Zane's P.O.V*

I looked out my broken window that Aphmau jumped out before turning to the child "Are you going to jump out my window too?" I asks her, she just shakes her head and holds her hands out with her eyes closed, a bright light started coming from her hands making me cover my eyes before I got blind, after the light disappears, I uncover my eyes to see a bouquet of roses, in her hands, the colors arrange from red, yellow, orange, pink and white. She hands them to me then turns to my broken window and closed her eyes, I watch as the window slowly but surely fixes itself, my eyes widens as it finishes.

She opens her eyes and gives me a smile before taking out her notebook she writes in 'My gratitude for getting me out of the cold and giving me the milk, the sweater was really from the cat or Ms. Aphmau, hope to see you again, Mr. Zane' I watch as she leaves through the front door and closed it softly behind her. I looked at the roses then to window then to the roses again, before heading to the kitchen, I grab and big enough glass and fill it with water, I place it at the center of the table and place the roses inside. I smiled at the flowers "That girl is something, really something" I headed up stairs.

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I was back in the house after everything, Katelyn explained everything to me after I got changed into a cat, once she was done, I walked around. I was sure to see Lotusia near me but she wasn't, so I went looking for her. I got Katelyn to help me find her, I stopped once I found her on the couch asleep "Aphmau, have you found her" I put my finger to my lips and pointed to the couch, she looked over and smiled at the sleeping Lotusia. While she was sleeping, we did some work around the house, after the whole cat situation.

Once everything was done, I went back and grabbed Lotusia and headed up stairs to our room, I placed her on the changing table and changed her diaper and changed her into her pajama's, her pajamas were purple with Fluttershy on them, once she was dressed, I laid her in my bed and got ready for bed myself, I got into my pajamas and got into bed with her, I covered us with my blankets and laid down holding onto her, I smiled at her peaceful face, I kissed her forehead "night, my mija" I whiserped to her before falling asleep as she wraps her arms around me and cuddles close to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 275 22
I smiled as I watched my closest friends be happy. That's all I've ever wanted, right? Make those around me happy, but it's hard sometimes. It's hard...
134K 3.3K 144
My Mother and Father told me a long time ago a story about a cursed soul and a blessed soul that were united to create something new. This new soul...
25.7K 419 49
Your a female 20 year old werewolf, and you've just moved to mystreet to be closer to your sister Katelyn. You are a very bold and fearless girl, but...
94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...