Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

由 somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... 更多

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 22

6.9K 325 72
由 somerandomperson_11

............
اکیلے رات بھر تڑپتا رہا مریض شام غم غالب
نہ تم آئے، نہ نیند آئی، نہ چین آیا، نہ موت آئی ۔
.............

Aykiz was still hugging her knees and the ocean of nonstop tears continuously flowing from her eyes. she just can't believe how painful death her mother dies.

she looks up and then takes a deep breath trying to calm herself. whatever his father did was wrong and she is going to take her revenge by killing his son Zaviyar this is her last decision she is going to end this all forever.

she furiously rubs her eyes to remove her tears and when she standup the pictures which were inside the envelope were also in her hands she went downstairs to get a knife. this is too much for her . the pain she is going through is a lot and it's not physical pain itit'she mental pain.

the mental pain isisolotore than the physical. its was a
heart-rending situation to see your mother getting tortured, band leading It was heartbreaking to see even a single tear in our mother's eye and what she saw was all more than this.

she enters the kitchen and starts looking for a sharp knife. she looks at the knife and the range starts filling she badly wanted to kill the murderer who kills her mother years ago

all these years she was aching for her her mother's love. she was so young when her mother died, she never knew what mother's love felt like .her bua told her that God loves his creation more than 70 mothers, if God's love is measured by mother love then how does it feel like? it must be amazing.

but she never got it because of that demon's father . she always crave love because of them. they killed her mother and know she is going to kill them.

she took the knife and went on the way to his room. soon she reach the door at that time she heard voices from inside his room. voices of glass-breaking screams of Zaviyar.

but it doesn't matter anymore she opens the door. saw him in the corner of the room sitting hugging his knees with his head in between. on hearing the door opening he looks up and saw her.

"go away before I lose my control and kill you, " Zaviyar said fuming in range.

Aykiz takes a step inside and starts walking toward him by now the pain was so much that she forgets how real pain felt like all she feeling was numb.

There was dead silence in the bedroom except for the voice of glass being crushed under shoe shows heard she kept going towards his until there is only a foot distance left between him and her.

an evil chuckle escapes Zaviyars lips as he shakes his head in disappointment. still sting on the floor. he looks up at her face. when suddenly Aykiz throws some pieces of paper on his face which fell.

Zaviyar looks at them and turned them around to see what it was. those were the pictures from the envelope. Zaviyar tilts his head a little and starts observing those picture

Those pictures were of her mother and father. in those pictures there was a dark room in which his father is hanging upside down from the ceiling and his face was badly beaten and his mom was trapped in chains her hands were trapped above her head and she was standing on her toes because her hands were tied above her height . she was barely left in any clothes she was half naked and her head was tilt indicating that she was unconscious. her head was bleeding, there were bite marks all over her body. in the corner of the room, two people were standing. one was an adult man with dark hair looking dangerous. and the other was a young boy maybe 11 or 12 years old looking and an exact joiner of Zaviyar.

Zaviyar smirked looking at the pictures.
"I had real fun that day it feels amazing killing your mother, but I should have killed your father too. but it's'sokay I've killed him now " Zaviyar said casually. smiling like he has won some medals.

"your a cruel heartless beast," Aykiz said calmly.

" thank you so much, I'll take that as a compliment "
Zaviyar said. then his eyes fell on the knife in Aykiz's hand.

he pointed at the knife and said " you know I'm not going to die from that, you need to have something big to attack like a gun to kill me " he makes a thinking face and then said "if you don't have one I can provide "

Aykiz keeps staring him in the eyes trying to find the fear of death, but she found nothing. his eyes were empty with no emotions.

Zaviyar went inside his closet and take two guns with him .he passes one gun to Aykiz.

"here now kill me .... please " a single tear left his eyes as he said the last part.

"you're not scared to die " Aykiz whispered.

"I don't understand why people fear death, life is more painful than death, death is just a point where all the pain ends, " Zaviyar told Aykiz "I never dogged my death  I was always waiting for it, my purpose of life was to take revenge. I've killed your father I wanted to kill you too but I can't, my purpose in life is finished so now I'm waiting for death to take me "

Zaviyar holds Aykiz's hand in which she was holding a gun and pointed it towards his head.

"Shoot" Aykiz's hands tremble as she wanted to pull the trigger but she can't.

"you know you can't do it. then let's make it all fair ill kill you and you'll kill me " Zaviyar suggested.

"sounds good, " Aykiz said, she again looks into his eyes and asked "you hate my family so much na, its desire to kill them "

"from the deepest desire, comes the deadliest hate " Zaviyar replied.

"Okay, let's do it, " Aykiz said pointing t tthisgguesthead andandviyar did the same.

"Until we meet again, " Zaviyar said smiling.

there was no fear in both eyes . both were so happy to die, to meet their families, to take their vengeance.

The barren of both guns touch their right between their eyes smiles were on both faces, and they were looking into theircriminal'seyeyes
The Ocean Blue
and Pitch Black

eyes met once again but this will be the last time. the sound of their breathing can be heard .at that time the clouds start crying to looking those innocent lives

Zaviyar's black eyes saw Aykiz from top to bottom for the last time. and his smile increase even more when he realised that he is taking her with him.
And then.

BANG .....

BANG .....

everything froze for a second in slow motion, the world stilled. the wind gasped a the sight in front of it . as the cloud roared with thunder, the stars and moons kept the blanket of the dark as the sight in front of them was hheartwrenchingeenough the depth of love and damaged souls in their eyes as the clouds start roaring. both were looking at each other taking in every feature for the last time. Aykiz blinked ever so slowly and then.

both bodies fell to the ground, the warmth of life stolen by the cold embrace of death, blood rushing out of their open wounds and tainting the once pristine ground with the humour of one taken too soon. Their chests laid still, no flickers of life or their usual innocence remaining in their bosom, a surefire sign that they were dead.

It was the End of them.

It was the End of two families.

It was the End of vengeance.

the vengeance destroys the whole family, both families are broken beyond repair. and this is their end.

IT IS NOT THE END .still many chapters left.

Reviews reviews reviews
I want reviews please it took me two whole days to write these chapters, so I want reviews.
I want to put it on my Instagram highlights so do give me your reviews and tell me what whatys think about the main leads death.
And if you don't give any reviews then I'm going to cost you around jk I'm going get to Dm you and make your life and living hell until I get what I want and that's reviews. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
461K 18.8K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
149K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
321K 23.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...