Danger (A BTS FanFiction)

By SiHyun_Bacon

West Shine Academy, famous for having the smartest, richest and most attractive students in the whole country... More

A note to all the readers;
Chapter 1: School
Chapter 2: Help!!!
Chapter 3: Huh?!
Chapter 5: New Life?
Chapter 6: BFF Hangout
#IBelieveInTao

Chapter 4: Whut?!

3.8K 182 70
By SiHyun_Bacon

Hi, so sorry for not updating for a long time but here it is... Happy Lunar New Year...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kaye's PoV

We went out of the room and found that the house was familiar. It was nice and cozy...

Ohh~ now I remember! Suga oppa brought me here... I thought.

We walked down the hallway and I can't stop myself from looking above because of the high ceilings.

"We're here!!! " Jungkook said and I looked at the huge wooden door. It looks like the one in some movies where an office is placed.

Who is waiting for me behind this doors? I gulped. Jin opened one of the doors and signaled me to come in. I am so nervous and felt my knees being jelly like. I nodded and slowly made my way inside.

I looked around and found out that it was indeed an office and I saw a mid aged guy in his seat infront of a desk.

"Umm... Sir, she's here..." Hoseok said. The guy looked at me and seeing his face made me gasp.

The-the... THE CHAIRMAN!?

He looked at me and smiled. He looked really relieved when he saw me.

"I'm glad you are awake..." he said.

"Umm... Sir Chairman? Uhh... Wh-what am I, I doing here? " I asked.

He looked at me for a while and stayed quiet. He stood up from his chair and walked nearer to me.

"I don't know how to properly say this but... " he stopped and thought about something.

Why are they so quiet? What's wrong with them? I asked myself again and again.

"Well, first, you don't have to call me 'Chairman'..." he stated.

"Why would I do that Sir?" I asked again.

What's with him? He's the chairman and he doesn't want me to call him formally? What on Earth is happenin right now... I asked myself looking at him in disbelief.

"Because... " he started.

"Because what, Sir? " I asked impatiently.

"Because I... "

Because he is???

"Because I am..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Because he is your Appa!" I heard a voice shouted behind me. I looked back and saw Suga covering Taehyung's mouth.

The chairman is my Appa, so?

.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE FUDGE!!! THE CHAIRMAN IS MY DAD??!!!" I shouted after analyzing what they just said. They all nodded.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you when Leah died and left you... " my appa said and hugged me tight.

After trying to find him for weeks... He's finally here... I thought as I hugged him back.

"Appa! I've been finding you since eomma died... "I said as I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"It's okay, everything is going to be alright! Your appa is here for you! " he said and smiled.

"Oh! Before I forget, I want you to meet your brother... " he said.

"Jinjja? I have a brother?" I almost shouted in disbelief and he nodded.

Mwo?! I have a brother?! Is he cute?? I asked myself.

"Meet Jin... He's your older brother. I hope you will understand each other as much as possible... " he stated and Jin oppa walked up to me and smiled.

"Hey, dongsaeng... " he said amd ruffled my hair.

He? He is my brother?! Jinjja??

"Mwo?! Omo!!! You are my oppa??" I asked again wide-eyed. He just nodded.
Wow!!! My dad is the chairman and oppa is the heartthrob and kingka...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Too much revelation, I think... But anyways do you like it?

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment your reactions and suggestions below at the comment box.

Peace!!! Love yah all!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
878K 40.6K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 53.2K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
385K 13.5K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...